The Rumour Commode XXVIII: Stai Calma!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
I graduated EMT academy tonight. If anyone gets frustrated watching Milan to the point of a heart attack, I got you.

Super22

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Just a stupid idea to use a 4312 while you dont have the players for it, and even more stupid to play with the wrong players.

Played a whole season 433 with Gattuso, 1 point from CL.
Why just don't strengthen the squad and continue with 433 what everyone is used to play ?
Instead of switching to and old aged tactic

Excellent! I have to say that this big mistake is on the management if we do not qualify for CL.

I do not understand what criteria did they based on they hire Giampaolo when he has neither over achieve or exhibit Masterclass tactical skills.

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
Once again, you're a member on FIF.
And?

Is there a law against membership in another teams forum?

Also, if you are gonna bs me being an Inter fan, prove it. Until then you are just living up your name of a Huge Anus.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
I graduated EMT academy tonight. If anyone gets frustrated watching Milan to the point of a heart attack, I got you.

what do you do for someone who was struck by lightning?

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
I don't know if 4-3-3 is the best option with this squad.

Maybe a 4-2-3-1?

Piatek

Paq - Bona/Hakan - Suso

Bennacer - Kessie

and rotate with 4-4-2 for tougher games.

MilanFan89

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Its actually funny that a player like Borini was one of our best players in pre season along with Suso, and now just beeing trash again when the season starts.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Its actually funny that a player like Borini was one of our best players in pre season along with Suso, and now just beeing trash again when the season starts.

We lost like every game, how's that shocking?

R.Akbar

Allenatore
Reaction score
It's okay to lose the first game, if Giampaolo has to fail, he'd better fail fast.

But his comment on switching formations is lame

Super22

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Reaction score
https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/chelsea-open-door-tiemoue-bakayoko-19011293

Would you guys be fine to loan Bakayoko back in DM?

Upside is he shielded the defence very well forcing opponent to go to the wing. Biglia and Bennacer can't offer the kind of physical protection he provides. He is also a plus point in set piece with his heading.

Downside is he has limited passing range and Chelsea may be looking to sell rather than loan. He also has huge wages.
The wages is a subject to discuss. Not his 6mln/year but 4mln/year could be fair for the player of his caliber. In fact, I see him more valuable in organized offense rather then Gattuso style of team play

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
spend 10M for Conte salary: hell no
spend 55M for Correa: hell yes

"rnb elite"

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/chelsea-open-door-tiemoue-bakayoko-19011293

Would you guys be fine to loan Bakayoko back in DM?

Upside is he shielded the defence very well forcing opponent to go to the wing. Biglia and Bennacer can't offer the kind of physical protection he provides. He is also a plus point in set piece with his heading.

Downside is he has limited passing range and Chelsea may be looking to sell rather than loan. He also has huge wages.

Next to Bennacer in a double pivot yes, for a mid of 3 I prefer someone like Bennacer in the center.

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Gazzetta - Milan, Correa at all costs: it is the only goal, ready an extra budget

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Milan's offer for Angel Correa in the amount of 40 million euros can be finally accepted by Atletico.

[Alfredo Pedulla]

Going in circles lol only another week or so left

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
Milan's offer for Angel Correa in the amount of 40 million euros can be finally accepted by Atletico.

[Alfredo Pedulla]

This is a fair offer and we shouldn’t offer a penny more nor bonuses or resale %. Dude scored 3 goals + 2 assists in the league last season although he was a bit part player who was played out of position.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic

[Alfredo Pedulla]

What a saga. It's lost the celebratory effect for me when/if it actually happens lol.

In classic mercato fashion I'm no longer content with Correa only and want another great attacking midfielder. Just setting myself up for disappointment like the commoder I am.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Marotta and Paratici in discussions over Dybala-Icardi swap.

I think a Mandzukic loan could be a late move from Milan.

MilanFan89

Milan Legend
Reaction score
This is a fair offer and we shouldn’t offer a penny more nor bonuses or resale %. Dude scored 3 goals + 2 assists in the league last season although he was a bit part player who was played out of position.

Then he would fit very well here

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
CM: Milan, Correa is approaching: the last

They’re saying there’s an offer of 35m + 5m in bonuses, also 30% in any future sale of Correa.

The 5m bonus will be activated if Correa stays in Milan for more than two years.

Gazzetta - Milan, Correa the only goal from now until September 2nd

If we end this window with just Correa I’d be pretty upset. Just Bennacer in the midfield is not enough for that midfield, it’s dysfunctional and lacks energy atm. Besides Paqueta we lack real flair. Still hoping for James somehow even though it’s a long shot.

Last edited:

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
I want to see Leao on wing in a 433. Just imagine the speed we will have.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
CM: Milan, Correa is approaching: the last

They’re saying there’s an offer of 35m + 5m in bonuses, also 30% in any future sale of Correa.

If we give him a 5-year contract, this means Milan must sell him for 30 million 2 years later (drops to 20 million if after 3 years) in order to make capital gains on his amortized value.

It's not a bad deal. One assumes we can keep him for 3 years at least - he'll be only 27 and hopefully worth more than 20 million.

Edit: But if the bonus kicks in after the 3rd year, then we must sell him for 24 million in order to make capital gains after the 30% we would pay to Atleti. Still looks ok to me. Assuming we give him a 5-yr contract.

Last edited:

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Diego Laxalt's response to Atalanta's offer is expected today. There no much optimism as the Uruguayan is not too convinced and is evaluating other proposals abroad, the one from Marseille above all [@NicoSchira]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule