The Rumour Commode XXXI: The Panther Era

Status
Not open for further replies.

Benz_1803

classic 1994
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Milan legendary
The only one that needs to be redeemed is Tomori. Everyone else can go back to where they came from
Id take 'right footed lb' dalot, tomori, and krunic if he want to be 5th mf or 3rd AMF.

omer486

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Milan play a good game against Verona. Still another striker is definitely needed. Maybe they can sign Donyel Malen in the summer.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Yeah, it's called a super congested schedule with a shorter break between seasons with many games packed together. All the while, we played an intensive pressing football with players who appear to be injury prone, rushed back and then relapse.

Excuses on top of more excuses

sheva

suso's dog
Reaction score
So people shat on Pioli during the last few weeks for bad team performances, will they also praise him for the current one?

or is it due to Krunic and Dalot being superstars? 😂

Il grande Milan

Honey, I'm home
Reaction score
Let's see how many pussies are gonna root against Atalanta tomorrow, cause "we poor and merda won the league already". The traditional beta crew.

with atalanta out of the cl soon, i definitely expect them to end in top 4, we are only competing with roma and napoli for top 4, so atalanta definitely needs to win

sheva

suso's dog
Reaction score
Let's see how many pussies are gonna root against Atalanta tomorrow, cause "we poor and merda won the league already". The traditional beta crew.

Dear local heroin user, do you honestly believe, given our last couple of weeks, that we are scudetto contestants rather than top 4?

Let me assure you, I would much rather Atalanta being dismantled and humiliated by Merda than vice-versa, and if you think otherwise you probably haven't watched Atalanta Serie A during the last 3 seasons

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Gonna be a pleasure seeing Tonali develop here. It's all in the mentality, and he's been showing a good one.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Krunic to Sky Sports:

“We were missing some important players, but we proved we are a strong group, like in a family. We showed we can do well in these difficult games. I must thank the club because they trust me. I had had bad moments in the past, I wasn’t feeling well, I lacked self-confidence, but now I know I can help the team. I try to listen to the coach, today’s goal means a lot to me, but the most important thing is that we took the three points home.”

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Rade is so lovable. You definitely need those kind of teamplayers who not only gladly accept their 2nd-string-role but who then also can step up and contribute.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
From 2023 a player will have to be completely in front of his defender to be considered offside.
Evy5E6lXMAsyn8n

Hmmm can someone explain this to me?

Every game on every level needs to have VAR assistans for this to be possible no?

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Dear local heroin user, do you honestly believe, given our last couple of weeks, that we are scudetto contestants rather than top 4?

Let me assure you, I would much rather Atalanta being dismantled and humiliated by Merda than vice-versa, and if you think otherwise you probably haven't watched Atalanta Serie A during the last 3 seasons

We already lost the scudetto. The team is barely standing. We won today but we're not playing well at all. Our objective now is to secure 4th place as soon as possible, so we're competing with Atalanta, Napoli, Roma and Lazio for those last two spots. Juve will most likely be second and Inter will stroll to winning the league without much trouble. We had Leao and Roback as our only strikers today. Kessie is basically holding this team together. We need the season to end as soon as possible (meaning guaranteeing 4th place) before we completely break down.

Something about the preparation or the intensity or the number of games, I don't know, but something is causing an insane amount of injuries. We don't have the squad that can withstand this. Mandzukic came in and barely played 90 minutes. Ibra is missing more games that he's playing. Bennacer might as well be on a season-long sabbatical.

We are not competing for Serie A anymore, we need to lock in 4th place.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Pioli to Sky:

On the many absentees: “I would like to underline that the last two injuries are not muscular, they derive from blunt trauma from the match against Udinese, both Rebic and Theo. We have been playing every three days since September, a lot of energy expended, especially at a mental level, we have proven to be there, to believe in it.”

On the group: “Milan wins, we are a team, we are a stronger team when we are all together but also when there are no important players. We are not Martians, we can miss a few games, we know our path, the difficulties help us to grow. We know strengths and weaknesses, we are improving to increase our qualities.”

On the standings: “We look at ourselves, we are aware of our qualities. The path is difficult, the opponents are strong. It is the best match we have played against Verona, it is the one in which we have suffered less. A very difficult match in the Europa League awaits but very stimulating.”

On Ibrahimovic: “Zlatan is part of the team, he is the pack leader, he knew the difficulties of the race and the choices, he was planning to be here and kept what he said. He asked us how we were doing, he gave us advice like the big boys do.”

On the second half: “Playing often helps you to overcome difficulties, we cannot lick our wounds, we analyse and throw ourselves into the next game. Even in victories we have to look at the defects, we think about the next game. We take this away with satisfaction because it was a difficult and important game, now let’s think of Manchester.”

On the team and tactics: “We have been working together for a year and a half, in the attacking phase we changed positions, we were less wide so as not to give points of reference. We played a good match from a technical point of view on a pitch that was unfortunately not perfect. We have identity, this is nice because the boys believe in what we have to do.”

On Romagnoli: “I have always maintained that the hierarchies are decided by the performances. Tomori had an immediate positive impact, he has important characteristics that were missing. Gabbia is also back, who gave us so much before the injury. I have three defensive starters, then I study the matches and try to field the most suitable for the single match. Romagnoli reacted well, as a professional, they must not lose respect and availability.”

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
I have always maintained that the hierarchies are decided by the performances.

Big statement by Pioli. Glad he's willing to bench under-performers and says Tomori has now made an immediate impact and his skillset is needed. No more benching him against the likes of Inter for a stupid reason please.

VillaiN

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
We already lost the scudetto. The team is barely standing. We won today but we're not playing well at all. Our objective now is to secure 4th place as soon as possible, so we're competing with Atalanta, Napoli, Roma and Lazio for those last two spots. Juve will most likely be second and Inter will stroll to winning the league without much trouble. We had Leao and Roback as our only strikers today. Kessie is basically holding this team together. We need the season to end as soon as possible (meaning guaranteeing 4th place) before we completely break down.

Something about the preparation or the intensity or the number of games, I don't know, but something is causing an insane amount of injuries. We don't have the squad that can withstand this. Mandzukic came in and barely played 90 minutes. Ibra is missing more games that he's playing. Bennacer might as well be on a season-long sabbatical.

Lazio and napoli aint getting to top 4, lazio especially.
And if we beat napoli next week i ll count them out also. We re competing with roma and atalanta. I see us atalanta, us, inter and juve in top 4 at the finish line.

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
Lazio and napoli aint getting to top 4, lazio especially.
And if we beat napoli next week i ll count them out also. We re competing with roma and atalanta. I see us atalanta, us, inter and juve in top 4 at the finish line.

good thing is that we have the h2h advantage over Roma, hopefully we at least draw vs Napoli next week so we have h2h advantage over them as well

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score

dear decorative doggy (more like pussy judging by your post), not only do I believe that the race for scudetto isnt over, but more importantly I don't want merda (a team whos closet fan you seem to be) to overcome us on scudetti. Also at least unlike some of you babies I don't think that we lost even top 4 hope, I'm confident that we deserve top 4 and will get it regardless of other teams results. The only time I root for merda is when it's a question of our scudetto and they're far behind in the table. Hope that was helpful, if you liked it, subscribe.

Last edited:

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
Imagine being 2nd place team with city rivals ahead of you by 3 only, and hoping they'll win :lol: cuck mentality

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma

:fp:
We are three points away from the TOP of the table

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
Rade krunic is god.

Shiby

Bandwagon hopper
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Weah, Albertini, Maldini, Nesta, Becks
People already gave up on scudetto? :lol:

We?ll be crawling, scratching and fighting until the end. I dont care if we have players playing on one leg, this is not over.

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
The #Milan is the fourth team to cross the 100 points finish line starting from 01/01/2020 in the five major European leagues after #ManchesterCity ,#BayernMonaco is #RealMadrid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule