Status
Not open for further replies.

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
If we have to pick between our loans on whom to keep then it's a no contest :

Tomori : 28 mil - easy keep
Diaz : 20 mil - keep

Meite : 10 mil - if Cairo knocks off a 0.

Tonali: 35 mil - no grazie.

Il grande Milan

Honey, I'm home
Reaction score
Yes he might be in a non physical league but not in serie a where the defenders are just bouncing him around. And imo he's not that special on the ball, you dont see him beat a defender often

it's a myth that players need to be physical to have an impact in serie a, dries mertens is the most recent proof of that

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
it's a myth that players need to be physical to have an impact in serie a, dries mertens is the most recent proof of that

but he's really good on the ball while sorry Diaz is not even close to Dries. He has flashes where he does really well but most of the times imo he's not that good.

Once again, my opinion only. Considering we'll gonna have a limited budget, I don't think getting Brahim for 20mil is worth it

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
You don?t get more impactful AMs than Hakan or Diaz for ?20M.

add 10-20m more and get a proper one. Our mistake in the past was spending average amounts on average players, which on the long run ruined us. I'd only keep him for 1 more year on loan and see if he can prove himself... so far, he hasn't shown anything special

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
This fucking injuries. How's that possible that we seemingly have to play 80% of this season with our B-squad?

Making Top 4 under such circumstances truly is as good as winning Scudetto. Everything above is a miracle.

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
What‘s so great about Diaz, he is only good if a match suits his narrow characteristics and offers a bit of goal scoring ability on top.

Someone like Tonali can always get better at passing accuracy and positioning, but Diaz won‘t de-midget magically.

Must keeps are Tonali and Tomori, Diaz is a can for like 15m but not a must.

voom

Banned
Reaction score
What?s so great about Diaz, he is only good if a match suits his narrow characteristics and offers a bit of goal scoring ability on top.

Someone like Tonali can always get better at passing accuracy and positioning, but Diaz won?t de-midget magically.

Must keeps are Tonali and Tomori, Diaz is a can for like 15m but not a must.

Totally agree. Tonali is just 20 years old and will only get better. Last two games he was very good especially last game before sub at half time. Locatelli for example is 23 now, and he has grown into very good player ,Juventus want to buy him.
Milan should buy Tonali. Don't forget that Tonali didn't play as a double pivot. Totally new system for him. And he is a Milanista which is always a plus.
Tomori no question i hope Milan buys him, we need fast defender, we didn't have since Thiago Silva.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
They ruined our season and what could very well have been a Scudetto campaign. The fact we held onto first for so long and still sit 2nd I?m choosing to believe is a testament to the quality of our squad and the job our directors and coaches have done.

yup... when we have a bad result against us, I think about the fact that we're in second place despite having an enormous amount of injures on key players. At the start of the season I thought we'd be fighting for a 4th place (without injuries). It's a damn shame all these injuries happened because as things went I think we were gonna win the league but now I think it's the fight for 3rd 4th spot as Juve probably gonna overtake us.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
If we have to pick between our loans on whom to keep then it's a no contest :

Tomori : 28 mil - easy keep
Diaz : 20 mil - keep

Meite : 10 mil - if Cairo knocks off a 0.

Tonali: 35 mil - no grazie.

What has Diaz shown?

Tonali has been better than the new Bojan

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
He's already backup to Rebic on LW. Milan currently don't have the financial resources to support having a 30 mil left wing backup who is not consistently performing.

Plus like you are saying that he can't perform with Pioli and Milan currently don't have any plans to replace Pioli. Then that's even more reason to bring in / keep players that can work well with Pioli.

Leao is not a winger

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
What has Diaz shown?

Tonali has been better than the new Bojan

4 goals 2 assists for a 21 year old backup getting his first taste of regular top tier football is fine returns.

Way better than Bertonali.

Last edited:

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Given the very unusual record of injuries in our squad, that hopefully won't cost us top 4, Pioli's way of training can be very injury-prone, or we have a medical staff that just graduated high school. But injuries have been our thing for the last decade, if I remember correctly, so it might be the second one. Milanlab has become a big jok since Meersseman left

We didn?t have that many injuries the 3-4 seasons before this one.
Something shifted

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
5 goals 2 assists for a 21 year old backup getting his first taste of regular top tier football is fine returns.

Way better than Bertonali.

More like 4 goals and 3 assists in 1350 minutes is nothing impressive considering he played most of EL/serie a shitters

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
More like 4 goals and 3 assists in 1350 minutes is nothing impressive considering he played most of EL/serie a shitters

Right. Same shitters where tonali was getting red carded in at the 30th minute.

Gtfo if anyone thinks tonali is worth alcantara money. Which we are paying if we redeem him. :fp:

He's mediocrity personified but maldini has now got meite who looks worse so we have to tolerate his presence. It's like saelemakers Castellajo dynamic at this point.

VillaiN

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fire medical stuff and get new. Biggest improvement this summer. How in hell maldini and co.dont see this??
Whole season u get 1 game with full first squad. We have injuries like inter and juve combined.

Kaku s running like on some shit and never injured.

Also what the hell re they doing at training? Using swords and shields?

Draw today ll be great.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
We didn?t have that many injuries the 3-4 seasons before this one.
Something shifted

Yeah, it's called a super congested schedule with a shorter break between seasons with many games packed together. All the while, we played an intensive pressing football with players who appear to be injury prone, rushed back and then relapse.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Dalot to Milan TV:

“Today we have an opportunity to play a good match. All the matches we play are opportunities, not only for me but for all the players. If we have the right attitude, we can have a good game. As always, to win. We are concentrated, we are strong. We are a team of almost 30 players, we are a great group and we know that if someone is missing there are others ready to join. It will be a difficult match, I am convinced that if we go out on the pitch with the right mentality we can go home with the three points.”

ForzaSandro

Milan Icon
Reaction score
From 2023 a player will have to be completely in front of his defender to be considered offside.
Evy5E6lXMAsyn8n

Super Pippo should sue Fifa.

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The only one that needs to be redeemed is Tomori. Everyone else can go back to where they came from

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
Let's see how many pussies are gonna root against Atalanta tomorrow, cause "we poor and merda won the league already". The traditional beta crew.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule