Status
Not open for further replies.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
We put Destro in line-up of the week.

EphEtzZWMAIpA1L.png

If Team of the Week really mattered then surely we're the best team with two players in that - that guess what - we put there???

Edit: oh wait... we are the best team currently. Too bad people forget that.

Last edited:

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Without Ibra, Theo and Kjaer, we have problems scoring and defending.

Pioli had to go all out attack for the late equalizer. Tonali out for Diaz.
That's a team that finds it difficult to score. It's very similar to first half of last season. Without Ibra, without Rebic in scoring form, we're back to having Theo as the closest thing to a dependable goalscorer.

There is definitely a shortage of dependable goalscorers in this squad when Ibra's out.
Hakan is important as orchestrator of the attack, but it seems he can't score outside Europa League and at the end of the seasons.
Saele and Samu are the engine of the attack, but they are anything but dependable goalscorers.
Kessie and Bennacer are literally pivotal to this team, but I have my hand ready for a facepalm when they are about to shoot(unless it's a PK from Frank).
Our CBs can't head it into empty nets.

Leao, Hauge and Diaz do have good goals-to-appearance ratio, but they aren't starting material at the moment.

We need a Pazzo/Tomasson type to cover for Ibra.
And for the post-Ibra life we definitely need someone like Thauvin on the right flank to remain a Top 4 team.
He has his limitations. Can't match the intensity of Saele or speed of Rebic, but he's also no Suso. I think he'll score double digits with ease in this team.
He's a bit of a flat-track bully, but you need those for consistent results against the Parmas and Genoas.

Exactly.

CB, target man, CM AND RW all needed this january. RW can wait for the summer if we dont want to push for scudetto this season

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Leao and hauge seem to be frauds.
I want Rebic back at his lw asap!

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Qaas is recently a fraud poster.

SELL

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
does anybody else feel that the sass game is gonna be exciting? Probably gonna leak some goals, but still win. I can see a 4-2 happening. Hawg for the win

calabria will probably get a confidence boost and start scoring more. How long have i waited for the day when our fbs are an attacking threat :proud:

+1

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Kyatengwa? Wtf, Kalulu been keeping his whole name close to his chest.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Kyatengwa? Wtf, Kalulu been keeping his whole name close to his chest.

Pierre Kalulu Kyatengwa is his name. Not unusual to use one part of his surname name on his shirt.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
You are a Man Utd fan masquerading as a Milan fan

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

He's a softball fan pretending to like "soccer" coz that's what kool kids are doing these days

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
You are a Man Utd fan masquerading as a Milan fan

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Shouldnt you post on FIF?

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
United really paid 25 m + 15 m for a kid with a few minutes of professional football :lol:

We should sell Leao for 70 m then :lol:

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Ibra is unlikely to make it for sassuolo and lazio games.

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
Yep, looks like a different injury now.

He and Kjaer will most likely return after the break.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Ibra is unlikely to make it for sassuolo and lazio games.

Yep, looks like a different injury now.

He and Kjaer will most likely return after the break.

At the end of training Ibrahimovic felt pain in the left calf. Tests showed a hemorrhagic suffusion in his soleus muscle. He will be tested again in 10 days therefore he is out for the rest of 2020.

A real shame to miss him for these two games. Going to be tough, and no real backup option. Was clear that a 39 y/o Ibra couldn't play 40 games himself before the season, and now Pioli prefers Rebic who isn't really a great replacement.

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
We'll be ok.

If Ibra had played Sunday, I'd constantly be worried he'd aggravate things further and be out for another month.

If we don't fall asleep at the back, we should be ok.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
How would guyss you see a no CF / false 9 formation? Rebic now is not a false-9 but a bad 9 :)

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
Oh for fuck’s sake. Give us a break.

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
Ibra maybe out even for jube. Ciao scudetto

There are about 3 weeks between now and the game against Juve.

No need to forecast doomsday scenarios without all the info (or unfounded claims).

The problem is even if Ibra returns after the break, he will need a bit of time to adjust. Ditto Kjaer. We won't be super sharp against Juventus in that regard.

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban

No need to forecast doomsday scenarios without all the info (or unfounded claims).

The problem is even if Ibra returns after the break, he will need a bit of time to adjust. Ditto Kjaer. We won't be super sharp against Juventus in that regard.

Its on milannews fb, not me

Hugh Janus

Paolo Mongdini
Reaction score
At first an option, now a striker has become a vital position to reinforce in January for Milan; probably more than the CB

[Mazzara]

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
Its on milannews fb, not me

Yeah, I already read the article on milannews. For now, all we know is there will be a test in 10 days again. Let's see after that.

But I had hoped he'd be back for Parma when he initially went down. So, who knows, maybe all the worst-case scenarios are right.

Hugh Janus

Paolo Mongdini
Reaction score

Tests are in minimum 10 days, that's one week before the game. Really doubt he's going to be ready for that game.

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
MN - Ibrahimovic stops again: hemorrhagic suffusion in the context of the soleus muscle

As our editorial team learned, at the end of today's training Zlatan Ibrahimovic felt pain in his left calf. The MRI showed a hemorrhagic suffusion in the context of the soleus muscle. A control examination will be carried out no earlier than 10 days.

Ibra will surely miss the matches against Sassuolo and Lazio, for him 2020 is over here. But the matches against Benevento and Juventus on 3 and 6 January are also at risk.

by Antonio Vitiello

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule