The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan History, Legends, Icons & Former Players

AC Milan History, Legends, Icons & Former Players Talk about the history of AC Milan or its legendary/ordinary former players.

View Poll Results: How many goals will Pato score for Milan in 2012-2013?
<=5 65 27.31%
6-10 44 18.49%
11-15 40 16.81%
16-20 34 14.29%
21-25 18 7.56%
26-30 3 1.26%
>30 34 14.29%
Voters: 238. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-02-2013, 19:16   #22741
Congo Powers
b+g immortale

Fav. Players: Silvio Berlusconi, Rui Costa, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, Theo, KPB, Mario

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sage View Post
his best games for me were under ancelotti, but he was clinical under allegri.
Yes, 2009 he was spectacular
Congo Powers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 19:17   #22742
Gio

Fav. Players: Maldini, Pippo, Gattuso, Nesta, Kaká, Cafu, Costacurta, Rui Costa, Ambrosini, Sheva, Stam, Totti, R9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosoner91 View Post
where was that effort and passion at Milan you ungrateful little fuckwit?

Signature
Gio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 19:19   #22743
Sage
Phase 3

effort? he got subbed in and scored after 3 minutes on his debut
Sage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 19:21   #22744
crazy4milan
Exotic Stevie G

Fav. Players: Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida

Pato should never ever play in the wing not even as "false" winger. He's a CF, if he can still make it big, it'll be at CF where his skillset is proven.

Eitherway...stinking of Merkel overrateness after one meaningless goal. I assume he'll score more, but let him work his ass off instead of proclaiming anything about him when he's done nothing yet.

Signature
Brocchi si nasce, campioni si diventa
crazy4milan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 19:39   #22745
Armin__m
AC Milan Legend

Fav. Players: >>rossoneri<<

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy4milan View Post
Pato should never ever play in the wing not even as "false" winger. He's a CF, if he can still make it big, it'll be at CF where his skillset is proven.

Eitherway...stinking of Merkel overrateness after one meaningless goal. I assume he'll score more, but let him work his ass off instead of proclaiming anything about him when he's done nothing yet.
Comparing him with Merkel?

Pato doesn`t need to prove that he`s a good player that scores regularly when he plays, he has proven that in his time with us more than enough. He only needs to prove that he can play without injuries, with continuity.

If he stays healthy he`ll become a great player almost for sure..
Armin__m is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 20:06   #22746
forward
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giova21 View Post
where was that effort and passion at Milan you ungrateful little fuckwit?
Pato still scored goals despite Allegri hardly giving him any playing time this season. #effort

Signature
forward is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 20:16   #22747
Shiby
Bandwagon hopper

Fav. Players: Weah, Albertini, Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Becks

People act like he is coming back for sure Like we only loaned him.

We sold the dude for good. He is not coming back and is not needed at all. Our attack is more then set for a long, long time and Pato cannot bring anything in that would improve it.

Pato is not coming back.

#JavierSaviola

Signature

Shiby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 20:23   #22748
leaf
voodoo donkey

Fav. Players: Ba, Quaresma, Ronaldo, Maldini, Kaka, Nesta, Shevchenko, Neymar, Seedorf, R.Carlos, CR7, Silva

Pato has to be the CF in a 4-3-3. He's got a lot of pace and I'm assuming that's what the Fifa 13 posters are thinking about by placing him out wide but I've seen Balo out wide and he's much better.

Balo is a better passer (not by much) and you can't easily muscle him off the ball... this would also be useful at cf but Pato is probably the best finisher of his generation bar Messi, CR7 and Neymar.

Also at the general anti Pato sentiment....so salty...bitchez wishing him injury and illspeaking him and shit

Signature
#Expertz on Roma:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sage
I don't think even conte can make this clown a good defender. worst defender we've ever had
Quote:
Originally Posted by necromancer
Musa is better than Romagnoli.
on Berto:
Quote:
Originally Posted by necromancer
Berto … could be to us for the next 5 years, what Marchisio is to Juve.
leaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 20:26   #22749
justhope
AC Milan Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Congo Powers View Post
Well..considering pato isn't a winger..an can't really play that position...I don't think that's very good.
yeah, cause when we played ronaldinho-boriello-pato he was playing lb
justhope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 20:28   #22750
Congo Powers
b+g immortale

Fav. Players: Silvio Berlusconi, Rui Costa, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, Theo, KPB, Mario

Quote:
Originally Posted by leafership View Post

Also at the general anti Pato sentiment....so salty...bitchez wishing him injury and illspeaking him and shit
Who is saying these things?
Old 04-02-2013, 20:30   #22751
Senatore_M84
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Clarence Clyde Seedorf

Quote:
Pato has to be the CF in a 4-3-3. He's got a lot of pace and I'm assuming that's what the Fifa 13 posters are thinking about by placing him out wide but I've seen Balo out wide and he's much better.

Balo is a better passer (not by much) and you can't easily muscle him off the ball... this would also be useful at cf but Pato is probably the best finisher of his generation bar Messi, CR7 and Neymar.

He's really never been good aty CF in a 4-3-3

too wide, he's not strong enough to stay that isolated.

-

He's best in something like a 2 striker system or really... more like when players are close to him (4-3-2-1) where he can quickly link up

Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACmen View Post
Only Milan can punish it's own fans by qualifying for CL. I'm off to sleep, another year wasted. When will this fucker be fired..
#RnB
Senatore_M84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 20:31   #22752
Senatore_M84
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Congo Powers View Post
Who is saying these things?
the voices in dru's head

Signature
Quote:
Only Milan can punish it's own fans by qualifying for CL. I'm off to sleep, another year wasted. When will this fucker be fired..
#RnB
Old 04-02-2013, 20:32   #22753
justhope
AC Milan Legend

actually he played as a lone striker under ancelotii, 3 strikers system under leo and 2 striker system under allegri. When fit he was good if not excellent in all. That's class
Old 04-02-2013, 20:33   #22754
KujaIX
Mexes & Muntari fanboy

Fav. Players: Allegri, Ibra, Boateng

Quote:

Balo is a better passer by a mile.

Did you even watch the game yesterday? Balo made like 3/4 passes which nobody else on our team could pull off...

Pato is a better finisher than Neymar. I do believe Pato is one of the best finishers around.
KujaIX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 20:36   #22755
Congo Powers
b+g immortale

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoHoPe View Post
yeah, cause when we played ronaldinho-boriello-pato he was playing lb
He was a striker playing on the right side. Huntelaar was his backup.
Old 04-02-2013, 20:38   #22756
yagami7gnr
AC Milan Icon

Funny that people still discussing about Pato's future in Milan. ((% sure that even if he develops all his potential, he will never come back to Milan. Pato can never like Schevchenko; however, I always thought that he could be the true heir to the only Marco Van basten who was an all around forward (the best forward that I have seen play ever, not including Ronaldo (R9) ) I think it was best for both parties to end up that relationship. As a Milan fan, I hope the best for Pato; however, he has to realize that he has not even reach 10% of his potential and develop a hunger to improve every day.
yagami7gnr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 20:42   #22757
justhope
AC Milan Legend

you know, it's that cliche all the athletes and managers like to use 'you never know what will happen in the future' , but I also think he wont comeback and that buyback clause is just speculation..
Old 04-02-2013, 20:43   #22758
Sven
Super Moderator

I agree

Don't see him coming back at all.
Sven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 21:28   #22759
Senatore_M84
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoHoPe View Post
actually he played as a lone striker under ancelotii, 3 strikers system under leo and 2 striker system under allegri. When fit he was good if not excellent in all. That's class
big difference between a 4-3-2-1 and 4-3-3. Kaka and Seedorf (or ronaldinho) were very close to him, which was my general point. He can't be isolated uptop the way Balotelli can for ex.

Signature
Quote:
#RnB
Old 04-02-2013, 21:32   #22760
justhope
AC Milan Legend

well, agree he cant be a target man like zlatan or balotelli sometimes, but everything else come on, he is good