The Rumour Commode XXXI: The Panther Era

Status
Not open for further replies.

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
According to Corriere della Sera Juventus has offered Federico Bernardeschi to Hertha BSC in exchange for Krzysztof Piątek.

:lol:

.A.K.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka,Pato,Maldini,Inzaghi
will mandzukic be back up for ibra or them together upfront

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Genuinely stoked with the Mandzukic signing, absolutely brilliant business by the club.

Such a great window so far imo, the thing I’m loving about management is they know where the decencies lie within the squad and every window we’ve slowly plugged away at the holes that needed attending to. Credit to Maldini and co really, we seem to be looking into a LB and RW now also. If we can somehow pull of those signings I feel a whole lot better about our squad going into the second half of the year.

Would absolutely love Thuavin getting here sooner rather than later, I feel he will provide more balance in our attacks.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
will mandzukic be back up for ibra or them together upfront

Both. When we need more bodies up front he'll probably play up front with Ibra, most likely replacing the RB, with Saelemaekers playing alone on the flank, so we end up with this:

-------Rebic-Ibra-Mandzukic
Theo--------Hakan---------Saelemaekers
--------Kessie-------Bennacer
-------Romagnoli--Kjaer

This is basically the hammer that we use to bust the heads out of stubborn defensive teams.

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
Tomori it's a done deal, as soon as he gets the final ok he'll leave for #Milan .
The formula is the one we have talked about in recent days, a loan with a right of around 25/30. @PBPOfficial

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Pirlo left Milan for free, joined Juve and won the scudetto.
Mandzukic left Juve for free, joined Milan and ......

(His vacation in Qatar doesn't count)

Tobinho

Decisive Hours
Reaction score
Both. When we need more bodies up front he'll probably play up front with Ibra, most likely replacing the RB, with Saelemaekers playing alone on the flank, so we end up with this:

-------Rebic-Ibra-Mandzukic
Theo--------Hakan---------Saelemaekers
--------Kessie-------Bennacer
-------Romagnoli--Kjaer

This is basically the hammer that we use to bust the heads out of stubborn defensive teams.

So beautiful. :proud:

Tobinho

Decisive Hours
Reaction score
EsFpY48XEAEZVkj

Mario gets a tiger. Nice.

Tobinho

Decisive Hours
Reaction score
Against Atalanta?
Seems very risky.

Maybe, but it might also be risky to leave an in-form player on the bench when we're up against strong opposition and missing several starters. Sacrifice a bit of pressing for someone who is much more likely to create or take a chance. Attacare.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
y10IdeK.png

what is wrong w gazidis...why does he creep out everyone around him....wtf is his deal

Shiby

Bandwagon hopper
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Weah, Albertini, Maldini, Nesta, Becks
Please someone tell me how long Bennacer is out

This is a post from the first page. 500+ pages of the commode and Benna is still out. Come on bro, come out and play.

Torcida

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Totti, Gattuso, Maldini, Ronaldo 9
Can’t keep track of all the missing players, who is out against atalanta?

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
Gazidis in that picture reminds me of pingu nightmare

DeNiro

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Gazidis has nonce vibes

I appreciate the work hes done so far. But I'm not confident, Arsenal fans hated him as they thought he only wanted top 4 finish, he would choose to be in top 4 than win league, and this shows in his spending on players....hopefully not at milan

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Man I am so happy for Calabria.
Biggest career turnaround from any footballer in recent times

sheva

suso's dog
Reaction score
Gazidis has nonce vibes

I appreciate the work hes done so far. But I'm not confident, Arsenal fans hated him as they thought he only wanted top 4 finish, he would choose to be in top 4 than win league, and this shows in his spending on players....hopefully not at milan

Arsenal is at 10# place, Milan at #1st

Covid hit Milan the least compared to top teams of Serie A while Inter is breaking apart and can't pay their players for half a year

Our social media presence & sponsorships have grown significantly

He seems to not get involved in sporting decisions unless it's coming from upstairs

I'm pretty confident about him

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
Gazidis has nonce vibes

tbf even Klopp recently said top 4 is the most important. Arsenal fans are delusional

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule