Massimo Ambrosini Thread

zZ[-_-]Zz

¤ Gli Invicibili ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roberto Baggio, Franco Baresi, Marco van Basten
glad to see him in a positive mood... i just hope he recovers fully & can contribute more for the next season & beyond...

goz

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ambrosini, Boban, Kaka', Savicevic
zZ[-_-]Zz said:
glad to see him in a positive mood... i just hope he recovers fully & can contribute more for the next season & beyond...

i hope so =), forza ambro!!

Pipa

Rotten Apple
Reaction score

Happy Birthday Ambro. Hope you'll be a regular for us and play the full season.

Rosanna03

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MALDINI, Pirlo
Happy Birthday Massimo.

Wish you all the best for your future.
:star: :star: :star:

ACMCEAR

Con il diavolo insieme
Reaction score
Fav. Players
*KPB*, /THIAGO SILVA\, +PATO+, Nesta, Noce, Super Pippo, Abate, Baresi, MvB
Happy Birthday Ambro...hope next season you dont get more injuries

Yuchen Li

58 unbeaten !
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaladze, Materazzi, Abbiati, Pirlo, Gattuso, Ambrosini, Kaka, Inzaghi, Gilardino
Happy birthday Ambrosini, hope you will have a good luck in next season, please spend more time in the field than in the hospital !

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
Happy Birthday to you ... (x2)
happy birthday dear Ambro,
Happy Birthday to you!

How old are you now?

Yuchen Li

58 unbeaten !
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaladze, Materazzi, Abbiati, Pirlo, Gattuso, Ambrosini, Kaka, Inzaghi, Gilardino
madtherchot said:
How old are you now?
He borned on 1977, so he should 29 ...

Last edited:

Torcida

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Totti, Gattuso, Maldini, Ronaldo 9
happy b-day ambro :)

Yuchen Li

58 unbeaten !
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Did you know ?

Ambrosini also likes American football. Currently, he is engaged to his girlfriend named Micaela. The Italian magazine ********** praised him as the "Milan captain of the game, the soul of the midfield" for his appearance in the first leg of the 2003 Coppa Italia, A.S. Roma vs. A.C. Milan.

Faяouk

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Filippo Inzaghi, C Ronaldo, Kaka, Joe Cole, Totti, Recoba, Rui Costa, Pirlo, Gattuso, Maldini, Nesta
Happy b-day max, u r now 29, u r startin 2 get old, u hv 2 worry about a regular place in the line-up now ;)

vani_pirlo_21

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
All Milan, all River Plate, Aimar, Saviola, Montenegro, Lugano,
Happy Birthday Ambro!!!!
:star: :D

DugiNesta

the epic #3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini - El Shaarawy - Kaka - Gattuso - Messi
Happy Birthday Ambrosini

ambro_forever

амброси&
Reaction score
Fav. Players
ambrosini maldini sheva kala billy albertini leonardo
AC Milan's Ambrosini fancies Fiorentina move
tribalfooball.com - June 08, 2006
spacer.gif

AC Milan midfielder Massimo Ambrosini admits he fancies a move to Fiorentina.

The Viola have been linked with the Italian and he has suggested that a switch to Florence may be on the cards.

“I don’t know anything about these rumours,” he stated. “In general, I’m usually the last person to be informed. “But if it was true then I would be honoured. For now though, I’m just going to enjoy my holiday after a difficult year.”
I don't like to heard this...

ACMCEAR

Con il diavolo insieme
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Its tribal, probably bullshit.....Anyway it would be sad to see Ambro leaving

Rosanna03

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MALDINI, Pirlo
That sounds really bad.

Anyway, hope Ambro will stay with us.

FORZA MILAN!!!!!!!!! :star: :star: :star:

balladlover

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
all ACM players + Torres & Gallas
actually ambrosini has what it takes to be a good player, although not a great one. he is an extremely defendsive midfielder, he wasnt given a chance because of pirlo

ACMCEAR

Con il diavolo insieme
Reaction score
Fav. Players

BoredGame

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
ACM
he was great until pirlo arrived, poor ambro, he used to be in the national team :head:

Rosanna03

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MALDINI, Pirlo
BoredGame said:
he was great until pirlo arrived, poor ambro, he used to be in the national team :head:

Just wait, I'm sure soon he will play again in the national team.

DugiNesta

the epic #3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini - El Shaarawy - Kaka - Gattuso - Messi
AMBROSINI: 'Less points gives us more of a lift'

MILANELLO - Massimo Ambrosini has recovered from his injury and is looking ahead to the new season: 'I feel fine, I trained during the summer and have had time to do what I needed to do. We are now waiting for the news so we can get on with our preparation. We have confidence in the appeal and we'll see what happens. The worst thing is missing out on the Champions League but if we have less points then it will be more of a lift.'

acmilan.com

Rosanna03

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MALDINI, Pirlo
DugiNesta said:
AMBROSINI: 'Less points gives us more of a lift'

MILANELLO - Massimo Ambrosini has recovered from his injury and is looking ahead to the new season: 'I feel fine, I trained during the summer and have had time to do what I needed to do. We are now waiting for the news so we can get on with our preparation. We have confidence in the appeal and we'll see what happens. The worst thing is missing out on the Champions League but if we have less points then it will be more of a lift.'

acmilan.com

Forza Massimo.
I believe in you. All the best for next season. :star:

Italian Tsar

Face
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Keane, Laudrup, Cannavaro, Gattuso, Ronaldo, ABD , Virender Sehwag
Ambro's back in the Azzuri :star:

Massimo Ambrosini and Fabio Liverani are among those returning to the Azzurri squad for Roberto Donadoni’s first match in charge, a friendly against Croatia.

The tactician named his call-ups this afternoon and, as he had warned, the World Cup winners were left at home to ease their pre-season preparations so soon after the end of their summer holidays.

Milan midfielder Ambrosini hadn’t worn the Azzurri jersey since a 1-0 win in Moldova on September 8, 2004. His career tally for his country is of 22 appearances.

Liverani has impressed over the last campaign at Lazio and his move to Fiorentina has coincided with a call-up to the Italy side. Tommaso Rocchi also earned his spot after some fine performances at the Olimpico.

Chievo winger Franco Semioli had two call-ups during Marcello Lippi’s reign and was an alternate for the World Cup party, but his international career effectively begins now.

As expected, Cristiano Lucarelli returns to the fold, having worked with Coach Donadoni during their time at Livorno. The 30-year-old scored one goal in two games under Lippi, but was never recalled after that 2005 summer tour of the US.

Other new faces include Sampdoria men Angelo Palombo, Giulio Falcone and Gennaro Del Vecchio.

Donadoni’s Italy debut will be at his old hunting ground, Livorno’s Stadio Armando Picchi, for a friendly against Croatia on Wednesday evening.

The first official tests will be the Euro 2008 qualifiers with Lithuania at Napoli’s Stadio San Paolo on September 2 and the crunch match in Paris with World Cup Finalists France on September 6.

Italy squad:

Goalkeepers
Marco Amelia (Livorno), Flavio Roma (Monaco)

Defenders
Daniele Bonera (Milan), Giorgio Chiellini (Juventus), Giulio Falcone (Sampdoria), Manuel Pasqual (Fiorentina), Christian Terlizzi (Sampdoria), Luciano Zauri (Lazio), Cristian Zenoni (Sampdoria)

Midfielders
Massimo Ambrosini (Milan), Gennaro Del Vecchio (Sampdoria), Massimo Gobbi (Fiorentina), Fabio Liverani (Fiorentina), Stefano Morrone (Livorno), Angelo Palombo (Sampdoria), Franco Semioli (Chievo)

Forwards
Andrea Caracciolo (Palermo), David Di Michele (Palermo), Antonio Di Natale (Udinese), Mauro Esposito (Cagliari), Cristiano Lucarelli (Livorno), Tommaso Rocchi (Lazio)

Source: Channel4

Though he comes in only as a replacement for the WC stars, its heartening to see him back in the fold. Lets hope this serves as a good start to his season :)

Schedule