AC Milan - Champions League 2006-2007

Who will Milan face in the next round?

• Total voters

makcoul

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Hi forza Milan!
Someone may tell me the beautiful places to visit in Milan? I will come with my wife and would like to have some great ideas of places (romantic and historical) to visit. Thank you very Much !

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Marco Van Basten,Weah,Maldini,Thiago Silva,Van Bommel
HI makcoul!

the DUOMO(you can go to the roof where you can see all the city and if there's the sun also the alps!) is the most magnificent monument in MILAN...but you have to visit also the galleria vittorio emanuele II, la scala opera theatre, the navigli district, the colonne of san lorenzo, the basilica of sant ambrogio,the sforza castle, sempione park with arco della pace and the last supper by leonardo da vinci(but you have to book before).
If you want to have shopping the best streets are corso buenos aires,via torino, corso vittorio emanuele,corso di porta ticinese, corso vercelli and if you have many many many money there's the famous via montenapoleone where there are all the famous fashion shops like armani, gucci, prada...etc.. :D

I hope my english is good!

CIAO CIAO have a nice trip in MILANO!!! :D :D

makcoul

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Rossonero84 said:
HI makcoul!

the DUOMO(you can go to the roof where you can see all the city and if there's the sun also the alps!) is the most magnificent monument in MILAN...but you have to visit also the galleria vittorio emanuele II, la scala opera theatre, the navigli district, the colonne of san lorenzo, the basilica of sant ambrogio,the sforza castle, sempione park with arco della pace and the last supper by leonardo da vinci(but you have to book before).
If you want to have shopping the best streets are corso buenos aires,via torino, corso vittorio emanuele,corso di porta ticinese, corso vercelli and if you have many many many money there's the famous via montenapoleone where there are all the famous fashion shops like armani, gucci, prada...etc.. :D

I hope my english is good!

CIAO CIAO have a nice trip in MILANO!!! :D :D
Thank you a lot for these useful ideas. And for the via montenapoleone, let it down coz i would better such money in assisting next Champion's league! Forza Milan and again thank you! Know i will enjoy. Just wish not to be around that Internazional side of city!

censorthiis

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Scans from the August/September Champions (these and the Kakà ones are all courtesy of Ruby at LiveJournal).

The Magnificent 7
How Milan became the second-greatest European Cup team of all-time: it took the odd foul, inspirational coaching and a member of the Maldini family

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Great addition censorthiis.

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
Thanks for the article censor... Really makes one proud to be a Milan fan...:proud:

zZ[-_-]Zz

¤ Gli Invicibili ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roberto Baggio, Franco Baresi, Marco van Basten
Forza Milan...

Last edited:

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
zZ[-_-]Zz said:
was readin' through it and found that page 64 is missin'...
It was probably an advertisement...;)

censorthiis

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Pity they didn't use that page for a huge picture or some other form of tribute...players through the European years or something—as a seven-page spread would've been a kick of significance. ;)

zZ[-_-]Zz said:
thanks for the article censorthiis... from another blatant Arsenal-hater...
Are you quite fond of the title and hold to it dearly? I'm a little amused, I'll admit it, imagining, oh, I don't know, if Jasper had said, 'Great addition censorthiis...from the Estonian Apprentice-Mod' or if Mike had said, 'Thanks for the article censor...from the Italian living in Venice Beach.' Clearly I wouldn't be able to tell who said what otherwise.

zZ[-_-]Zz

¤ Gli Invicibili ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Forza Milan...

Last edited:

censorthiis

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Ah, I can admit it when I'm wrong then, especially after sorting through some older posts myself—I had to clarify, you see. It is very much my mistake to presume that you hate Arsenal when all you've done is make a few comments here and there:

Arsenal fans are the wankers...

he can come coach our Primavera squad... i'm sure winnin' a trophy is not a requirement & therefore he is just perfect for the job...

i was happy Arsenal lost...

And, of course, the odd Wenger slips video and other enjoyment of mockery (all so clever, I might add!).

My most sincere apologies for the confusion...for some reason, I simply remembered you posting a lot of anti-Arsenal pictures and that only helped with my false impression. Silly me, there were pictures but they were in a series of spam of Liverpool's triumph over Milan in Istanbul instead!

How awful of me. *Bows* I'll try not to do it again.

zZ[-_-]Zz

¤ Gli Invicibili ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Forza Milan...

Last edited:

censorthiis

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
zZ[-_-]Zz said:
LOLZ... that was some research... i am impressed... even i would not have found them all...
I'm resolved, (un)fortunately.
zZ[-_-]Zz said:
so after i spam pictures of Milan's defeat... does that make me hate Milan & love Liverpool? LOLZ...
Did I say that? I think that might be presumptuous of you as well. Clearly there is a lesson to be taken away from all of this.

zZ[-_-]Zz

¤ Gli Invicibili ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Forza Milan...

Last edited:

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
zZ[-_-]Zz said:
alright... i don't wish to de-rail this thread any further... if you still want to discuss this issue... my PM inbox is not full...
No no, please continue here... It is getting interesting...;)

Schedule