Status
Not open for further replies.

Kasoka

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Shevchenko, Gattuso, Ambrosini
Atalanta wont win tomorrow trust me

Atalanta is irrelevant. They are to strong to not finish in the top4.

Napoli and Juve are our main rivals, with Lazio lurking the background in case others fuck up.

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
It would be a blessing if any one of Juve/Napoli/Atalanta dropped points tomorrow. Makes our lives a tiny bit more forgiving with the upcoming Juventus game. A win there will be massive.

Really hope we could blaze them like last year - that would be extremely satisfying and then punk Atalanta on last matchday and celebrate like we won CL

- We must win out, we just must. That will cap a great season and cement the mentality of this group that was born last year.

MilanFan89

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Atalanta is irrelevant. They are to strong to not finish in the top4.

Napoli and Juve are our main rivals, with Lazio lurking the background in case others fuck up.

Lazio will mess up. They are a very strange team. Sometimes they can play very well against strong teams, and sometimes they play so fking shit against low table teams.

Juventus always have many luck in this situations. I see them qualify in the end.

Napoli has the easiest games it seems, but you never know.

I think the Atalanta game will be descisive for us

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
The last thing any of us want is top 4 hopes resting on a win against Atalanta. I wonder how many of us would need to be induced into a coma to survive watching that without dying.

MilanFan89

Milan Legend
Reaction score
They need to play the game of their lives against Atalanta.
If they miss chances like they did today, then its over

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
[Sky] According to Sky Sport Italia, Milan ultras met with Gianluigi Donnarumma today and demanded he sits out the Juventus match if he doesn’t sign a new contract.

It’s claimed a group of ultras visited the Milanello training ground this afternoon, just hours before the Serie A match with Benevento. They demanded a meeting, which the club had initially rejected, but Donnarumma came out anyway to speak with them. The report states they told Donnarumma that if he doesn’t sign a new contract over the next week, he should not take part in Sunday’s showdown with Juventus.

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
The last thing any of us want is top 4 hopes resting on a win against Atalanta. I wonder how many of us would need to be induced into a coma to survive watching that without dying.

:thumbsup: I really dont expect us to win but we are due (arent we? I hope so), they have been owning us and it would be sweet sweet revenge to boss them on the final day.

Still three massive games before that one. A bit shaky and wasteful today but a step in the right direction. Now lets see how we handle the next test.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
[Sky] According to Sky Sport Italia, Milan ultras met with Gianluigi Donnarumma today and demanded he sits out the Juventus match if he doesn?t sign a new contract.

It?s claimed a group of ultras visited the Milanello training ground this afternoon, just hours before the Serie A match with Benevento. They demanded a meeting, which the club had initially rejected, but Donnarumma came out anyway to speak with them. The report states they told Donnarumma that if he doesn?t sign a new contract over the next week, he should not take part in Sunday?s showdown with Juventus.

Muttley's laughing gif*

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Theo to DAZN:

On returning to scoring: “We had a great game, I was looking for a goal for some time. Very happy with the victory and with the three points, we are growing.”

On the physical condition of the team: “Our goal is the Champions League, at times we seemed a bit tired but now we are fine and we want to reach our goal.”

On the importance of mental strength: “Going from the first position to fighting for the Champions League was not easy, but we will fight until the end for the Champions League and for the fans.”

On the celebration: “It’s a gesture for a friend of mine from Madrid.”

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Pioli to DAZN:

On asking for spirit, heart, technique and sacrifice: “Without team spirit you can’t go anywhere, we can’t afford not to do the extra race and to race to the end. Tonight I saw positive things.”

On Ibrahimovic: “We are talking about a champion, he increases the value of a team and the quality of his team-mates. Not having had him for so long penalised us, now the important thing is that he is well. Now it was difficult mentally, we had suffered two defeats and it is normal that this is the case. We reacted, the team will mature and grow a lot.”

On Ibra’s position: “I believe that often not giving points of reference to a defence can be an advantage. Emptying the central space to favour the insertions of the players is more difficult for the other team. Zlatan has a superior intelligence, he likes to do the offensive director. It’s an option that is giving us some advantages.”

On the way to play: “Mentally it wasn’t easy, it was too important a game for the table. We didn’t have the fear of playing the ball, we have to play this kind of football that requires mental effort and important application. We need to be a little more solid when our opponents have the ball, we need to be more careful in certain situations. Our goal is great, our performance must be too.”

On Calhanoglu: “He has not yet reached his potential. I really like him because he combines quantity and quality, he works for the team. He just needs to be a little more precise on assists and the final ball, keep his head up and check for the options. I think he must be motivated to score more goals, because with the talent he has, he should set himself much higher targets and aim for double figures”

On the closeness of the management: “The technical area supports us on a daily basis, we are put in a position to do well and this allows us to give 100%. We are talking about football people, they know when to intervene and how to intervene and what words to use.”

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
interesting thing is we have games
9th, 12, 16 and 23 of May so 4 in 2 weeks
but atalanta and juve have coppa also 19th.
with 2 games per week we may see some unexpected results.

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score

@PeppeDiSte reports of an "ultras" meeting -#Donnarumma and big words would fly with a request not to play against #Juve without renewal signed.

nvm posted already

MilanFan89

Milan Legend
Reaction score
[Sky] According to Sky Sport Italia, Milan ultras met with Gianluigi Donnarumma today and demanded he sits out the Juventus match if he doesn?t sign a new contract.

It?s claimed a group of ultras visited the Milanello training ground this afternoon, just hours before the Serie A match with Benevento. They demanded a meeting, which the club had initially rejected, but Donnarumma came out anyway to speak with them. The report states they told Donnarumma that if he doesn?t sign a new contract over the next week, he should not take part in Sunday?s showdown with Juventus.

Lol as if Donnarumma care
Because they ask to sign a new contract or sit on the bench, Donnarumma will accept you think ?:proud:

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Played some of the beautiful football we saw in 2020 today, happy for that. Really have no issue seeing one more year of Pioli with a proper RW and depth.

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
Spoiler:
E0TekwIWQAEyG1T.jpg
Spoiler:

Potentially first CL in forever and puma makes the worst kit I can remember

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
No... It even gives a plastic model a beer belly

The away kit looks like some bootleg diesel shit from an outdoor market and the third kit looks like it's made for 12 year olds

Objective science

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
ilike black one
but with 2 more lines of 'emirates fly better' it will probably look dogshit

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
"It is your crest that may change over the time, but it is your name that leaves a legacy"

tenor.gif

so bad

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
Liking the proposed home jersey more and more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule