The Rumour Commode XXXIII: Loan with Option to Cry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
"Donkey" Rebic solo won us games against big teams and still gets shat on. I don't get it.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Olivier #Giroud to #DAZN: "In the sheet in the locker room, I am the penalty taker. I had already scored and I could have let him (Theo, ed.) take it but I'm a striker and I wanted to score again."

Olivier #Giroud to #DAZN: "I am very proud to play for #ACMilan and to play in the #SanSiro stadium. It's a great emotion, I'm very happy with the team's performance because we started the game playing our style of football. We had a very good connection on the pitch, we could have scored more as the support of the fans was incredible."

Olivier #Giroud to #DAZN: "I felt something special with the number 9 jersey but I am not superstitious. I believe in myself and my abilities. As a kid, I watched @MarcoVanBasten, @JP_Papin, and #Inzaghi, and wearing this jersey makes me happy."

Last part:

"Ibrahimovic is a great champion and a great personality. He is very important in the locker room. I want to play with him on the pitch but I'm happy to play with my teammates too. We played very well and I hope it can be the same with Ibrahimovic. It matters who will play but it will be important to respect the coach's choices."

voom

Banned
Reaction score
Leao was hungry, Cagliari players couldn't stop him. He need goal asap. Diaz with a beautiful assist, and Giroud is so easy player to play with, his link up is world class ,that was nothing new. Tonali is playing more freely now,he will become a legend here. Very happy i hope one more signing until the end, if not then winter mercato need to be smart, because this team can fight until the end.

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
Leao was hungry, Cagliari players couldn't stop him. He need goal asap. Diaz with a beautiful assist, and Giroud is so easy player to play with, his link up is world class ,that was nothing new. Tonali is playing more freely now,he will become a legend here. Very happy i hope one more signing until the end, if not then winter mercato need to be smart, because this team can fight until the end.

he got one today.

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score
Young + quick + dribblers + creative passing:

Leao + Diaz = Good football

Donkeys on the ball:

Rebic + Krunic = Ugly football

Headless chickens:

Castillejo + Hauge = Ugly football

Good football = Good results
Ugly football = Poor results

Cry loser

7XOE.gif

10/10

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
I saw something on twitter, where apparently Pioli said that maybe we'll sign "couple of players". True or false? :o

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
We had 4 goals from 5 on target (17 total). Not bad for those on target, but need to be much more clinical in other chances, like Leao's through on the keeper, Giroud when he had a poor first touch, or Rebic at the end.

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
I saw something on twitter, where apparently Pioli said that maybe we'll sign "couple of players". True or false? :o

Pioli to DAZN: "I believe that if we want to have a positive future then all players must feel like starters. I am struggling to make choices also because important players will return and maybe two other players will arrive."

i swear to god if he's baiting...

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Giroud jokes: "I could have left the penalty to Theo but I'm a striker ..."

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Last season it was a crime not to sign a RW & this season its a crime not to sign AM & RW.
This team has so much potential with huge space to grow & adding two starters could well be the difference between wining the title or not.
30mil .... fucking 30mil .... you mean to tell me that wining the league doesnt justify 30mil ?

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
Pioli to DAZN: "I believe that if we want to have a positive future then all players must feel like starters. I am struggling to make choices also because important players will return and maybe two other players will arrive."

i swear to god if he's baiting...

His team just effortlessly dropped 4 in the first half. Even Padre Pioli is on a high with loose lips.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule