The Rumour Commode XXXIII: Loan with Option to Cry

Status
Not open for further replies.

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Van Basten, Rijkaard, Baggio, Nesta, Rui Costa, Kaka, R9, Dinho, TS33, Theo
Zenit pulled out after they got another AM (Claudinho). So for now CSKA only really have us as an option. Keep in mind CSKA need money desperately. If we're the only offer on the table, and we sweeten the deal with some easy to achieve conditions to make the option an obligation (let's say CL qualification) then i'm sure we can get this over the line. Maldini probably gave them his final offer and they said we'll wait to see if we get a better deal by the end of the window. I don't know, I still feel like this one is happening as too many things have been pointing in this direction.

Amen

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
I wouldn't mind gambling on Werner.
There's a footballer somewhere in there.
Said the same thing about Lukaku
If we can get him on the cheap we should consider

Where do you want or expect Werner to play ?!

Ideally we would get Bernardo Silva. Maybe a Vlasic
However a healthy James would more than do the trick in the short term at least.

I think Maldini needs to get us someone to generate some HYPE.

Sure we can’t get Messi but a recognizable or exciting name is important for more than just the football side of things
Bernardo is a dream signing & i wish it could happen.
Cant afford him while we should be able to afford him before he explode with City & thats the case with Vlasic.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Sud Ouest - Milan, advanced negotiations with Bordeaux for Yacine Adli

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
E8lQiNQXMAUfpXl.jpg

E8lQiNQXsAE1sfI.jpg

E8lQiNNX0AErfvu.jpg

Last edited:

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
GdS: Cagliari, Udinese, Samp and Torino are interested in Pobega. The player will leave Milan on loan.

Tutto Sport: Florenzi has agreed with Milan on the contract, he will earn 3.2 million per season, with bonuses included. Now the war between Roma and Milan continues over the formula, between option and obligation.

GdS: Today Getafe will present the offer for Castillejo to Milan, Milan valued him at 8 million.

CorSera: Adli is getting closer to Milan. Milan is convinced. The club sees him as a quality player and an investment for the present and the future.

Kaka06/07

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Saelemaekers
Theory time. Someone mentioned a few days ago about Benna playing as cam. Maybe Adli will take the second pivot spot and Diaz/Benna will play cam. It might be great for bennas career as it is less physical position and may mean he plays more. I think he can be world class in any mid position.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Gotta agree with Congo, this bitmex is Butt ugly.

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
Paulo Sousa on Adli, formerly of Juve and Fiorentina and his coach at Bordeaux, said: 'He has everything to make it to the elite of football.'

Last edited:

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
Hoffenheim defender Florian Grillitsch is in the sights of Milan. A move to Milan is sought by Grillitsch. His contract expires in 2022 and it’s unlikely that he stays at Hoffenheim who would risk losing him for free next summer

[@kicker] @MilanEye

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Hoffenheim defender Florian Grillitsch is in the sights of Milan. A move to Milan is sought by Grillitsch. His contract expires in 2022 and it?s unlikely that he stays at Hoffenheim who would risk losing him for free next summer

[@kicker] @MilanEye

Great passer, very strong at playing out of defense, would be a strong addition for the double pivot. Can also play in other positions but best as CDM or a defensive CM.

Gacek

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Hoffenheim defender Florian Grillitsch is in the sights of Milan. A move to Milan is sought by Grillitsch. His contract expires in 2022 and it?s unlikely that he stays at Hoffenheim who would risk losing him for free next summer

[@kicker] @MilanEye

Experienced starter from midtable Bundesliga team - I'm more than fine with that. With Kessie, Bennacer and Tonali we need another Meite - an experienced player who is fine with being benched most of the time, but is able to play decently when needed.
As fourth midfielder (even with Bennacer injured often) we don't need an young, talented player (since he won't play a lot) or a strong candidate to be a starter (since we have bigger holes in the squad so I'm against splashing much money there, that money is needed elsewhere).
Obviously I'd love to see Bakayoko back, he is exactly what we need now, but can't see him coming because of economical part of the deal.

jiurio

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Kaka

On Tuesday my colleague was in Milano and I asked to pick up an away jersey with only a CL patch. She arrived at the Milan Megastore early after opening, so the news of BitMEX was just announced. They still had to print the logo on the sleeve before she could leave. It was not allowed to leave without the logo. too bad . I will post pictures in the jersey thread when I got it.

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
Experienced starter from midtable Bundesliga team - I'm more than fine with that. With Kessie, Bennacer and Tonali we need another Meite - an experienced player who is fine with being benched most of the time, but is able to play decently when needed.
As fourth midfielder (even with Bennacer injured often) we don't need an young, talented player (since he won't play a lot) or a strong candidate to be a starter (since we have bigger holes in the squad so I'm against splashing much money there, that money is needed elsewhere).
Obviously I'd love to see Bakayoko back, he is exactly what we need now, but can't see him coming because of economical part of the deal.

but isn't Adli supposed to be the 4th midfielder so .. would Grillitsch be the 5th option? Which means Pobega and Krunic are on their way out?
Too good to be true :D

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Grillitsch could easily play in a 3 man mid. I have a hunch that it is Grillitsch or Adli though.

BreadPitt

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tomori, Nesta, Maldini,Tassotti, Silva, Seedorf, Baresi, Totti, *Abate*,
I really like Adli I think he's a quality player it's a risk worth taking. If we get him Vlasic and a CDM I think we've done well without breaking the bank.

Gacek

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
but isn't Adli supposed to be the 4th midfielder so .. would Grillitsch be the 5th option? Which means Pobega and Krunic are on their way out?

Getting Adli as 4th midfielder would be stupid. Too stupid for Maldini. There are several important reasons why:
1. His style of play is similar to Hakan's version under Pioli. He just fits to our AMC position, while we need a different type of trequartista.
2. 4th midfielder will be benched most of the time, especially with Kessie as a starter (since of course Tonali is Bennacer's backup). For a young midfielder it'd be a waste of time.
3. For a 4th midfielder we need a CDM. Someone with Meite or Bakayoko vibes. Not a technical midfielder like Adli.
4. Can't see us splashing much money for a 4th midfielder with huge gaps on AMC and RW positions (but maybe it's just a wishful thinking).

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score

Pobega is already leaving. Krunic is 5th.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Getting Adli as 4th midfielder would be stupid. Too stupid for Maldini. There are several important reasons why:
1. His style of play is similar to Hakan's version under Pioli. He just fits to our AMC position, while we need a different type of trequartista.
2. 4th midfielder will be benched most of the time, especially with Kessie as a starter (since of course Tonali is Bennacer's backup). For a young midfielder it'd be a waste of time.
3. For a 4th midfielder we need a CDM. Someone with Meite or Bakayoko vibes. Not a technical midfielder like Adli.
4. Can't see us splashing much money for a 4th midfielder with huge gaps on AMC and RW positions (but maybe it's just a wishful thinking).

:lol:

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
https://www.calcioefinanza.it/2021/08/12/milan-rosso-*****cio-dimezzato-nel-2020-21/

After the good moment on the pitch, more good news arrives in Milan. As reported by the Gazzetta dello Sport , the Rossoneri club is moving towards halving its losses in the 2020/21 season. It will go from -195 million euros on 30 June 2020 to -95 million this year , going from a half-year of -50 million, despite the absence of box office revenues during the last season.

A positive balance that passes from the reduction of salaries, to the proceeds of the Europa League and to the growth in the marketing sector, which returned to growth after reaching historic lows (20 new partnerships in the last year). Without considering the impact that the return to the Champions League will have on the 2021/22 budget.

In addition, the Rossoneri's balance sheet is also breathing thanks to a property such as the Elliott fund which guarantees liquidity, without the need to resort to debt. Overall, Elliott, also considering the payments made after 30 June 2020, made the sum of 533.65 million euros available to Milan through Project Redblack . This sum is added to the approximately 300 million euros invested by the fund to take over control of the club from Yonghong Li, enforcing the pledge on the shares .

This leads to a gross amount of 833.65 million euros , from which, however, the 128 million euros of debt (the two bonds issued in June 2017 under Fassone management) must be subtracted, which the new Milan branded Elliott then repaid to the fund itself after Yonghong Li's departure.

Elliott's overall investment in Milan net of the repayment of the two bonds therefore amounts to ? 705.65 million up to now .

:thumbsup::star:

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
The main problem of the team last season:

The lack of players who are good on the ball.

But today they say “Signing Adli is stupid”

It’s to me the smartest decision to increase the team’s levels.

After Adli we also need an AM (Hakan type like Kamada) and an attacking RW, good in 1 vs 1 (like Lauriente/Daramy)

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
According to La Gazzetta dello Sport, Samu Castillejo would be close to the sale to Getefe, which today should present an offer to Milan. The former Villarreal, who has already found an agreement with the Spanish club, is valued by the Rossoneri about 8 million euros, but to close the deal it is likely that the Devil will have to settle for a lower figure.

Is he going or not? Fuck

Just settle for 6 mil ffs

I think that there has to be some truth to these rumours as his agent was spotted in Getafe the other day...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule