Shevchenko, Seedorf, Kaká, Boban, Maldini, Nesta, Zlatan
How's Florenzi teeth looking?

asking for MilanLab

good thing we ain't signing this guy
avO4wp5_460s.jpg

pkriston

Primavera
Reaction score
Adli and Bakayoko together surely means there's a chance Bennacer and Adli will both play some number 10.

The only other singing I expect is Berardi.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I don't like CAM for "rotation with Diaz".. Diaz can be a sub all he wants, we need a starter CAM. Don't mind Diaz on the right at times, and as an SS in 4-4-1-1.

:thumbsup:

I rag on Hakan but if we are expecting Diaz to step up to Hakans level, we are in for a bad time

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Antonio Donnarumma set to join Calcio Padova in Serie C according to @DiMarzio !

Cost 9 million total for 300 minutes that he actually spent on the pitch for Milan. 1.8 million per hour, or 30k per minute.
Most people make less per year than this leech made in a minute that he spent on goal.

Edu-bY-A

Accounting Force
Reaction score
For Adli in these hours, Milan has secured the agreement with the player even more, now they hope to sign him from Bordeaux on their terms.

[Di Marzio]

Good source or Arab Milan Twitter Bullshit Source?

I am always skeptical when you say it's Di Marzio but he isn't tweet nor saying something that comes close to your crap...

CapitanoMaldini

With Arrogance
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Van Basten, Sheva, Nesta, Pippo, T. Silva, Kaka, Seedorf, Laudrup, Maradona,
Gigio #Donnarumma at CorSport: “After 8 years of #ACMilan I needed to change, I'm a Rossoneri fan. Away from #Milan to grow, they had different ambitions. To the #PSG I play with phenomena and number one in the world. I want to become the strongest of all ”.#calciomercato

Snake

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
do you guys know what baiting is?
I disagree with VS on more players(Leao, Hauge, Kjaer, Tonali, etc) than I agree with (Alessio, Hakan), but I don't call his opinions baiting. Just because someone doesn't think like you, doesn't mean he's baiting, there are plenty of baiters here but VS doesn't look like one of them to me. Maybe I'm wrong, but that's what I see atm.

I don?t see him as such either.

Although sometimes he does not argue in good faith I don?t think he?s baiting.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Donnarumma: “After 8 years at #ACMilan I needed to change, I'm a Rossoneri fan. I left #Milan to grow, we had different ambitions. In #PSG I play with phenomena and number one in the world.”

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Gigio #Donnarumma at CorSport: ?After 8 years of #ACMilan I needed to change, I'm a Rossoneri fan. Away from #Milan to grow, they had different ambitions. To the #PSG I play with phenomena and number one in the world. I want to become the strongest of all ?.#calciomercato

Snake

fuck your whore mother

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
no Vlasic/Ziyech/James - no celebration :o

Pretty sure Ziyech is out, barring Chelsea changing their mind and letting him leave on a loan last minute.

I think we hoping CSKA desperate enough to accept some sort of loan like Tonali. So we might see this happen.

If none of the above happens, I think/hope they go for either James or Coutinho.

Starting your season with Diaz as the main cam, really doesn?t inspire confidence

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Ambitions to not pay their GK 10-12m a season while going through renewal drama almost every other season.

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
It will be such indescriptible pleasure to face PSG and all the snakes in that team once Milan is CL ready

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
I just say highlights of milan with dinho, kaka, pato, inzaghi, beckham...

Fuck our current attack is mediocre! Could only be saved a bit if Ibra was 10 years younger...

We badly need a stadium so once again THE BEST play for Milan.

mumbojumbo

Special Guy
Reaction score
Gigio #Donnarumma at CorSport: ?After 8 years of #ACMilan I needed to change, I'm a Rossoneri fan. Away from #Milan to grow, they had different ambitions. To the #PSG I play with phenomena and number one in the world. I want to become the strongest of all ?.#calciomercato

Snake

F.ck u snake. Don't come back here again. Your ambition is only money not winning. Your new f.cking team is unbalanced. Lets see if you can win sh*t there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule