• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Maignan?s back up at Milan could be Buffon.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Blegh

Raiola would end up getting him the money in the end. Anything else is just wishful thinking from Milan fans.

As much of an asshole Raiola is, he is good at his job and always gets his players a good deal.

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Truth of the matter is: all top clubs have gks and they are asking for a star money. Whatever rumours we are hearing are just merely bs.

I believe Donnarumma already has a pre agreement with a club, Raiola is greedy but no as stupid.

I do not believe the proposal email or whatever BS we are reading, donnarumma future has been planned for sometime now.

My bet is Haaland & donnarumma are a one package deal. Possibly romagnoli too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I wouldn‘t know how we could do much better than Berardi if the pricetsg isn‘t completely out of control.

MilanFan89

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Is Berardi playing for Inter genius? Or is Inter after him?

Inter is the club of his family and his heart.
That you as a Milan fan want him here, says enough about you.

Genius.

Berardi is just Suso with an Inter heart

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Blegh

Raiola would end up getting him the money in the end. Anything else is just wishful thinking from Milan fans.

As much of an asshole Raiola is, he is good at his job and always gets his players a good deal.

Remains to be seen. Maldini offer 7+1 bonuses. It's looking unlikely anyone will offer him more, or even the same. The only two clubs that he's being linked to right now already have expensive goalkeepers that they'd have difficulty moving on. Plus both clubs aren't in a great financial situation due to their wage structure.
And it's questionable if he'd even be an upgrade for either of them anyway.
Everything points to a conclusion where he won't get a better deal than Milan offered in the end. He played himself by putting all his trust in fatso

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado

Genius.

Ok

Are you done yet?:lol:

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Latest
@MilanNewsit
market bulletin:

➤ Tomori will definitely be signed, Kessie renewal a priority

➤ De Paul No.1 target to replace Calhanoglu, Ilicic and Vlasic alternatives.

➤ Giroud likely to sign, plus a young striker.

➤ Pioli wants Berardi to replace Castillejo.

Daddy?s blood is pumpin?

-Giroud is a massive upgrade over Mandzukic

-De Paul is similar to Hakan, I don?t think we lose anything and may actually improve

-Berardi is kind of a bitch, but the guy scored 17 and assisted 8 in Serie A last season... if he is a replacement for Samu, is there anyone that wouldn?t consider him a massive improvement??

Positive news about extending the Diaz loan with a 25M option. I love that little bastard, and the rest of the squad seems to be a big fan too. I?d like to extend Dalot?s loan as well for another season with or without an option, he improved and made positive contributions down the stretch.

From there, just a few improvements to depth and Belotti or Depay and we are good to go.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Milan won?t wait for Calhanoglu anymore after offering him ?4M/year. The main target to replace him is De Paul. Udinese?s request is ?40M. Milan would offer ?20-25M+Hauge, who is valued for ?15M

Do it.

De paul on the field is a beast. Hakan is a beta

Do it Paolo. Im done with wannabe costa

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Crying over Donnarumma is like crying over hot GF who cheated on you. I get it you still wanna bang her, but she still did it. Get over it, move on

The only thing thats still annoying me with the donna story is losing him for 0

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Gotta pop some people?s bubble with Giroud, I highly doubt they?d bring in another striker. Giroud comes for the same reasons Maldini thought Mandzukic would be valuable, good in the air when Ibra is out, experience that most of the team lacks, link up play to help the ultra attacking left side of the field.

After that they will continue to see Leao and Rebic as options there, and as third striker option that is fine anyway. They both had some bad games up top, but for a long stretch we won a lot of games rotating those two as the only attacking options. I mean at one point our record was better when Ibra wasn?t on the field, there was a legit argument that we were deadlier in transition with a quicker striker up top. It changed in the second half of the season when teams figured us out some and started to play a lot deeper, which also explains part of the terrible home form. That showed we needed a striker who can at least somewhat bring what we lose when Zlatan is out. And Giroud will do that, and do it well.

But yeah, Ibra Leao Giroud and Rebic is fine for next season. It?s versatile and Pioli will have options for different kinds of games. The fixture list will be less congested too, hopefully the injuries are less frequent. To me the ideal situation would be to bring in Belotti if he?s cheap, give him a go behind Ibra for a year and see if he has what it takes to ever take over, a trial season. But if we need money elsewhere than Giroud for free is as good as we can get.

Agree.
I think I prefer Rebic up top against the Citys and Bayerns in CL next year even if Ibra and Giroud were available.

I don't think Ibra's aerial dominance and hold-up play makes up for his lack of mobility when we're set up to counter-attack. The best teams usually have good, aggressive defenders that give him very little time on the ball - if they don't intercept the ball that is.
He often turns into a liability and passenger.
I rather see less possession, if it also means less space for the opponents, like the last Atalanta game.

We need Ibra and Giroud because we should also have a targetman available - but not necessarily in the starting XI.

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score

Genius.

My god you are dense

And here I thought the 12 man formation you posted a while back was an honest mistake. Clearly not.

And fuck off with the "you as a Milan fan" bs dickwad. No one appointed you to determine who is a fan of the club or not. Imbecile

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Milanfan89 bro, relax. Every option is welcome if it means we improve the starting 11 no matter where we get it from or who the player supported as a kid.

As long as they act professional it?ll be fine. No one is questioning your love for the shirt but even curva Sud would welcome berrardi with an open arms.

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Milanfan89 bro, relax. Every option is welcome if it means we improve the starting 12 no matter where we get it from or who the player supported as a kid.

As long as they act professional it?ll be fine. No one is questioning your love for the shirt but even curva Sud would welcome berrardi with an open arms.

Fixed

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Ash...

CourageousQuickItaliangreyhound-max-1mb.gif

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
Berardi would be such an improvement over Samu. That guy has been a thorn in our side for years.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
@PianetaMilan: #ACMilan weighing up signing of Toulouse star Adli for ?5m - he would not be the only addition

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
CM: Milan could re-join the battle for Boga forward who admitted leaving his club

Chiko

Milan Legend
Reaction score
There?s always drama when Hakan leaves his club. Don?t know why this is a surprise. Even when he came to us there was a bit of drama. So it?s expected.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
CM: Milan could re-join the battle for Boga forward who admitted leaving his club

Valued at 40m though says the report. Also, mainly LW isn't he? And worse stats the last couple seasons than Berardi overall.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
GdS: #ACMilan intend to complete permanent signing of Tonali by mid-June

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
@PianetaMilan: #ACMilan weighing up signing of Toulouse star Adli for ?5m - he would not be the only addition

Adli + Berardi

Samu becomes club ambassador to Colombia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule