Daddy Paolo,

Please get me il galo belotti.

Thank you,
08b52656e5717f04aa847a61fdf004dd.gif

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
destro makes all of europe look like fools

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
#ASRoma and #ACMilan are interested in Dusan #Vlahovic, but according to La Gazzetta dello Sport, #Fiorentina want ?80m.

Why not 250m?

Viola have no luck with presidentes, theyre chronically demented. Glad Commiso didn't buy us.

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I choose Vlahovic over belotti, Chance are bigger for vlahovic to flourish in our system, you know left footed and have the body of ibra, we have too many players occupying in lw or right footed cf.

Belotti is pretty ambidextrous though, I don?t think preferred foot would be an issue.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
lol @ those destro numbers, if you get one shot per game your accuracy will be higher than fws that get tons of chances.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
switch destro for lewandowski?
stastically, mattia destro playing for bayern would have scored 45 goals (15% more accurate, = 5.85 goals added 39 ) in 2020/21

add 5 because bundesliga is inferior to serie a, brings it to 50 goals

MilanFan89

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I choose Vlahovic over belotti, Chance are bigger for vlahovic to flourish in our system, you know left footed and have the body of ibra, we have too many players occupying in lw or right footed cf.

Belotti is also not small. Hes 181cm and also a pretty good left foot.
Belotti is the real deal for this Milan.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Seated in first class on the Belotti train.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
switch destro for lewandowski?
stastically, mattia destro playing for bayern would have scored 45 goals (15% more accurate, = 5.85 goals added 39 ) in 2020/21

add 5 because bundesliga is inferior to serie a, brings it to 50 goals

#stats

Vulture, please pay attention

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
C'mon bro let's not get into the historical revisionism here.
First you lumped in Kalinic with "just a poacher".

Now you're calling him mentally weak? I thought ppl were glad because he's an -ic tough guy? :conf: I think you are making these kinds of statements in hindsight and ignoring the context of the things that were said pre-purchase

Kalinic after coming to Milan and since has been a disaster. No confidence, no passion, just totally broken. He was definitely promising in terms of his link up play and he played with Montella before but it just didn't work out. I didn't say Kalinic was a poacher, I said Destro was.

The way we play now Belotti is by far the best fit. Belotti at his best was a 50m+ striker. Kalinic never reached that level. You just cant compare them.

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Yes.

?Krzysztof Piatek: The Genoa player outscoring Ronaldo and Messi in the European Golden Boot race?

https://www.sportskeeda.com/footbal...do-and-messi-in-the-european-golden-boot-race

? Scouting Report: Who is Europe?s top scorer Krzysztof Piątek and why is he linked to Barcelona??

? Europe's top scorer has 13 goals in just 8 games 🔥 But who is Krzysztof Piątek, the striker?

Just a few article headlines to remind you, I?m sure you remember, you just prefer to have selective memory

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Pingu's latest art masterpiece: "Il Gallo"

dZTeEV0.png

BreadPitt

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tomori, Nesta, Maldini,Tassotti, Silva, Seedorf, Baresi, Totti, *Abate*,
It's a no brainer to get belotti but we just need a rw who can create also.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Belotti is also not small. Hes 181cm and also a pretty good left foot.
Belotti is the real deal for this Milan.

He is a bit on the shorter sides for forwards, but he does so well at headers and can challenge anyone. He's a very, very well rounded forward.

Omar500

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka, Costacurta, Nesta, Boban, Savicevic
It's a no brainer to get belotti but we just need a rw who can create also.

De Paul. I know he is not RW, but he can play there, and play on CAM when Hakan is shit (so almost everytime :lol: ). And keep also Diaz, we need some serious depth. Sell Leao, let Hauge stay in the squad.
De Paul can play CAM (ofc), but also RW and even CM. Serious grinta player, skilled, and with huge experience. In his best years, and like Belotti, destined for the next step.

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score
Vlahovic is not that talented. Credits for this season but he's not the kind of player we should go after. I prefer going with Belotti who is more establish and will come cheaper.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
There are ppl who think the things Congo posts....but for real :rolleyes:

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Kalinic after coming to Milan and since has been a disaster. No confidence, no passion, just totally broken. He was definitely promising in terms of his link up play and he played with Montella before but it just didn't work out. I didn't say Kalinic was a poacher, I said Destro was.

The way we play now Belotti is by far the best fit. Belotti at his best was a 50m+ striker. Kalinic never reached that level. You just cant compare them.

Oh maybe I misunderstood.
When I said
But I'm using the same logic that has me predicting that all of Matri/Destro/Kalinic etc were going to be average or worse. You don't really need all the data in the world to see this.

You said
I'm surprised you're lumping him in with pure poachers. He works really really hard off the ball, and imagining him up front with Rebic and Saelemaekers either side, our pressing game will be insane.

As far as I'm concerned it doesn'mt matter too much what they were good at. It matters that they had big gaping holes (no homo) in their game. And at the top level, you simply cannot afford that.

Savo

Mike Danton.. Deadly Prey
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ambrosini, Sheva, Seedorf, Silva, Totti
For where we are right now, budget, talent, playstyle, etc. Belotti is by far the best option for us at this moment in time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule