The Rumour Commode XXXII: Raw Dog Era

Get rid of the poll?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Yeah if we miss out CL the future wont look bright being owned by a hedge fund during a pandemic. Costs will be cut and players like Kessie will be sold, while Tomori will be send back to Chelsea, regardless of his performances.

Yeah I expect a huge step back into mediocrity next season, especially if they plan on bringing Pioli back.

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
Well....do I have to spell it out?

Nobody besides the players
yeah i think you should elaborate further

why should fans have no confidence? had we not just beat juve and torino? have we not shown strength throughout the season? everyone should have confidence going into Atlanta. its the last window of opportunity, the noble thing to do is to step up. the players need to believe in themselves 100% and the fans must believe in them too. Its our team, if you're not able to face the stakes then you're not ready for champions league.

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
Thing is this will also mean losing Dona and Hakan for free for Juve.

IL-Capitano

Legenda di AC Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
too many great players to list but if pushed all time favorite player: Maldini
A win was essential it didn?t happen now it falls to the last game of the season and another game that Milan would have to win. It was always going to come down to winning the remaining fixtures. Other results were important yes but Milan still had to win tonight it didn?t happen so it has to happen next week 🤞 the team arrive determined and make that win happen. Otherwise it will be a crushing anti climax to the season. I still have hope and confidence the team can do it.

Omar500

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka, Costacurta, Nesta, Boban, Savicevic
Missing CL would be disaster.
Bald fuck deploys Meite, Samu...while Hauge warms bench????
What a piece of shit. What is wrong with Tonali also? Why Benna out? Even Krunic would be better sub then Meite or Samu.
Saele was doing a lot of work, he even had one great shoot.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
yeah i think you should elaborate further

why should fans have no confidence? had we not just beat juve and torino? have we not shown strength throughout the season? everyone should have confidence going into Atlanta. its the last window of opportunity, the noble thing to do is to step up. the players need to believe in themselves 100% and the fans must believe in them too. Its our team, if you're not able to face the stakes then you're not ready for champions league.

Confidence in ability =/= confidence in a particular result.

Nalim

Banned
Reaction score

Donna will be an embarrassment. Hakan will be the latest in a long list of underwhelming midfielders at Juve

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Pioli: ?Not finishing in top 4 will be a disappointment but not a failure.?

Maldini :fp:

Forza AC Milan

Milan Icon
Reaction score
clutching cl on the last game of the season is set up to be a great moment. The highest of stakes, the players that show up have the mentality we want.

All this is nice talk until Atalanta score first in our game against them

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
Confidence in ability =/= confidence in a particular result.

ok ..they don't need to be equal. I'm not understanding the point you are making, why are you unable to have confidence in both and why are you recommending others to also not have confidence going into the last game of the season?

Nalim

Banned
Reaction score

What is he supposed to say? This is completely in line with what the management has communicated all season long.
He is of course fuming inside, as are we all

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
Hakan was unbelievably atrocious. As if he were deliberately playing poorly. I hope we can get someone more dependable and not as fragile.

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
ok ..they don't need to be equal. I'm not understanding the point you are making, why are you unable to have confidence in both and why are you recommending others to also not have confidence going into the last game of the season?

I never recommended people to not have confidence going into the last game of the season.

I insinsuated that it's not reasonable to be confident in a particular result. Just look at today's result

stevan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Not making CL and having Dona leave for free is pretty much the equivalent of 150m. It's insane how this club still shows incompetence at every level.

VillaiN

Milan Veteran
Reaction score

Fire this idiot asap.

And get Fkin Icardi. We re playing without striker half the season. And when we have one its a painfull to watch. We wouldnt score if we played for 2 days.

Dont even offer contract to hakan. Just let him go.

Liedholm

sugondese
Reaction score
the only positive going to next match is milan are the best team away from home, but the last time milan beat atalanta is feb '19. fuck

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
Fire this idiot asap.

And get Fkin Icardi. We re playing without striker half the season. And when we have one its a painfull to watch. We wouldnt score if we played for 2 days.

Dont even offer contract to hakan. Just let him go.

you are not serious.... right?

R.Akbar

Allenatore
Reaction score

Such a beta mentality

Fucking chokers

Take out Ibra and all you got is a fucking Beta Chokers

How to not become a Milanista? This is exhausting

VillaiN

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Not making CL and having Dona leave for free is pretty much the equivalent of 150m. It's insane how this club still shows incompetence at every level.

He saved us more points than majority of players. Give hin 10 and cut on mandzo, krunic, leao etc.

voom

Banned
Reaction score
Why all of you are 100% sure that Juve will beat Bologna?
I'm sure that we will go to CL ,but i don't want to see this bald fraud anymore. Playing at San Siro has become a joke. You get two great wins in Turin and then come to this? Pussy coach out.

Kasoka

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Shevchenko, Gattuso, Ambrosini

Losing Hakan would be a net positive, even more so if he signs for Juve for a high salary. Would be the only positive of missing the CL.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score

We failed to win because the players were too nervous and felt way too much pressure to win.

The coach tries to reduce that pressure. Even if he doesn't believe it, of course it's a failure, but saying it is an attempt at reducing pressure.

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
I never recommended people to not have confidence going into the last game of the season.

I insinsuated that it's not reasonable to be confident in a particular result. Just look at today's result

reads like you are when you claim those who disagree with your take are unintelligent. i dont agree that its unreasonable

you wont explain why it is. why not have confident in the result? the confidence in the result is in relation to the confidence in the players ability. left and right hand.

todays result was half players not taking their chances and half cagliari playing a very good defensive structure that was able to nullify our creative players. thats all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule