The Rumour Commode XXX: Return of the King

Where do you think Milan is going to end up at the end of the season?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

IL-Capitano

Legenda di AC Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
too many great players to list but if pushed all time favorite player: Maldini
Our first regret. He is going to be world class, no doubt

https://twitter.com/futball_karim/status/1303111678574424066?s=21

He always had great potential will be a very good player but not WC - a quality player yes world class doubtful. The reason being truly World Class players are rare now.

Milan should pay 10mln wage now and sell in the summer and earn 50mln and say ciao.

This might be the only and best option pay the 10m new 5 year contract and set the sell on fee very high. Get CL football sell him on at a huge margin of profit re- invest the money back into the club.

But that is unlikely to happen it's very likely he will go for free and the Tick will gorge greedily. In a few years Donna will find out the hard way that there was no loyalty or respect for him only the the cold hard cash.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
a level or 2 below kessie and bennacer

IL-Capitano

Legenda di AC Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
too many great players to list but if pushed all time favorite player: Maldini
I don?t mind if he ended up leaving

But If he goes to Juve the way it was being reported recently, oh boy
Such betrayal is a disgrace to our Family.
Milan has been very nice with the Donnarumma?s, it doesn?t deserve such betrayal

Loyalty is dead in the modern game for a lot players. Gone are the days of the one club players who would give everthing to a club who made them . He showed early signs that money was his priority a lot of footballers are like that it is the unfortunate and twisted part of the game I really do not like worse still greed is slowly killing the game.

Kaka06/07

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Saelemaekers
Really disappointed we didn't add anything to loccas contract at the time. Oh well.he would be a good option now. Imo if hakan doesn't play we will much around with 433

Fusiproe12

Stadio Grande Silvio Berlusconi Milano
Reaction score
Gigio
Calabria Gabbia Romagnoli Theo
Tonali Locatelli
Chiesa Daniel Rebic
Zlatan

:b:

R.Akbar

Allenatore
Reaction score
Who is the better player right now between Locatelli and Tonali? Honest answers only.

I think both are a different type of CM.

Locatelli is more to physical and holding, Tonali more to vision and passes

it's like Pirlo & De Rossi,

NobodyCares

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Shevchenko, Nesta, Maldini, Seedorf, Pirlo
Just based on the NT clip he reminds me of Ambrosini. Ambro is great, but I wouldn't pick modern day ambro over Bennacer or Kessie. We could have helped develop him more but we never had the right coach for developing young players. I dont think we have the right coach for that right now either.

R.Akbar

Allenatore
Reaction score
Loyalty is dead in the modern game for a lot players. Gone are the days of the one club players who would give everthing to a club who made them . He showed early signs that money was his priority a lot of footballers are like that it is the unfortunate and twisted part of the game I really do not like worse still greed is slowly killing the game.

The fat guy loves money, its crystal clear.

He's been saying it loudly to many clubs that he is a bigger man than the club's president itself.
But Elliot is a different club owner, Elliot is a bigger vulture than the fat guy.

I really hope the fatguy spits on Elliot, so he can say goodbye to his clients.
but i think Raiola is not that stupid

Kaka06/07

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Saelemaekers
You are right loyalty is dead. I don't understand it tho. These guys make so much money. To me anyway making 6 mill Vs 8 mill per season for example is not as much as knowing that I relayed the debt of a club helping me become who I am and also the administration of not only my clubs fans but others.

Totti is a great example. I think he is a star and in the top handful of his generation and he is a look dude because he stayed with Roma his entire career.

I would love for sport to go back to the old days where players stayed at their clubs and only a hand full moved. That was fun because you had clubs looking after Thier community and the community looking after the club. Thst is a real supporter base. What modern sport has created is people who go for Juve in Italy, Barca in Spain and psg in France. Wtf is that.

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
If we don't see cl next year then we will lose both donnarumma and romagnoli. if we do see cl then both will stay.

ibra would prob be gone too without cl

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
Damn if there's a slight chance we can sign Boubakary Soumare...we should go all out...

This dude is gonna be the real deal...probably already is.

Bakayoko isn't even close to his level.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
EhVXBfRXkAc5y-n

Serie A player of the season 2020/2021.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
If we don't see cl next year then we will lose both donnarumma and romagnoli. if we do see cl then both will stay.

ibra would prob be gone too without cl

I agree. I don't see the players wanting to leave.

Ibra will likely retire next year. Possible swansong year if we make CL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule