The Rumour Commode XXXIII: Loan with Option to Cry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
Get whoever you want for rw as long as we spend for an AM who is an upgrade over Hakan.

R.Akbar

Allenatore
Reaction score
He isnt called up for atalantas friendly vs west ham tomorrow and as i said like a week ago, apparently everything is already done nust waiting for official announcements

Nothing is official till the dentist says so

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Starting the season with Diaz & Sale is either a sign of idiocy or lack of ambition.
Either way embrace yourself for a boring Milan.
Stated before that you dont go buying Maig & Tomo if you have Tata , Roma & Gabbia on the bench when Diaz & Sale among your starters.

Or, it's being smart during a time in which it is a buyer's market. It isn't just those two options.

Diaz and Sales, even if we got Salah and KDB, they are going to play games, they are going to start games. I feel like you need to relax.

The reason you bought Maignan was because you had favorable conditions, with a team (Lille) that was willing to play ball--whether that's because they are dismantling the team, or whether because we have a close relationship with them, or whatever--we got the replacement quick. Great. You grab Tomori because you saw him for 6 months with your team and 28m is a bargain for a player of his quality.

If we had Vlasic for 6 months and had an option for 35m, and he played to Tomori's level, at CAM, it wouldn't take time for us to get him.

Tomori was bought because we had an option that was expiring, it wasn't because we are stupid in one case, and smart in another. We re-negotiated with Tonali, even though we had the option, because it made financial sense.

You're acting like if Vlasic came 2 weeks ago, that's the difference between Scudetto and 6th place.

Ibra came as we played our first game of the season, and we won the Scudetto. I feel like you're digging your heels for some reason.

Panache

Milan Icon
Reaction score
02ceb7025c5d8d9c889ad5decdc57e47.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Beggars can't be choosers I guess :rolleyes:

Anyway...AM and CM please. Don't waste money on a RB. Between Salad and Gabbia/Kalulu, we're covered there.

And renew Kessie ASAP!

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Question is if Illicic is intended as RW or CAM.

RW and a backup CAM I hope. We'd be putting a lot of faith in either him or Diaz to shine (and Ilicic case keep fit for a season).

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Looks like a fan page account

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Get whoever you want for rw as long as we spend for an AM who is an upgrade over Hakan.

I feel the opposite.

RW more important than a new CAM.

And I think the club believes in Diaz, he got the #10 after all.

Panache

Milan Icon
Reaction score
RW and a backup CAM I hope. We'd be putting a lot of faith in either him or Diaz to shine (and Ilicic case keep fit for a season).

So you think we're not going for a starting AM even after going the cheap route with Ilicic for RW? That would be disastrous. A player like Giroud needs good service from a consistent playmaker to shine. AM and RW signings were key this transfer market to make the most of Giroud and Rebic.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
So you think we're not going for a starting AM even after going the cheap route with Ilicic for RW? That would be disastrous. A player like Giroud needs good service from a consistent playmaker to shine. AM and RW signings were key this transfer market to make the most of Giroud and Rebic.

I'm saying I hope that Ilicic is the RW/backup AM rather than our AM and that we're "fine as we are" with Saele/Samu.

Of course we need both or it'll be disastrous. But maybe management believe in Diaz as I said and gave him #10 that he'll be the starter and all we get is a RW. Who knows? Not me, not you. Doesn't matter what I think. It's all just speculation.

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Beggars can't be choosers I guess :rolleyes:

Anyway...AM and CM please. Don't waste money on a RB. Between Salad and Gabbia/Kalulu, we're covered there.

And renew Kessie ASAP!

Kalulu was trash at the olympics, let?s hope we see none of that

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
I feel the opposite.

facts dont care about feelings, you lefty. We ended up 2nd with salesmaker and samu at RW. Proves it's not as important.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
I feel the opposite.

It would have been weird to refuse giving #10 to Diaz in the hope we sign someone better than him so we can give it to him tho

The club wanted to show they believe in Diaz imo. Vlasic can wear 22

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
It would have been weird to refuse giving #10 to Diaz in the hope we sign someone better than him so we can give it to him tho

The club wanted to show they believe in Diaz imo. Vlasic can wear 22

are you sure it's the club, and not Diaz himself asking for the number?

nekky

Big Muffin
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ibrahimovic Kaká T.Silva Shevschenko Pato Nesta Maldini Theo
facts dont care about feelings, you lefty. We ended up 2nd with salesmaker and samu at RW. Proves it's not as important.

or it could just mean that the other areas are pretty strong. We've all seen how the team pretty much breaks down when the left side is not working. Calabria honestly feels like a bigger threat on the right side compared to salae and samu

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
@marcoconterio: Josip #Ilicic is very close to join #ACMilan

chief editor for tuttomercatoweb

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
are you sure it's the club, and not Diaz himself asking for the number?

Diaz asked for it but the Club could have refused giving him #10 if they really wanted to

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Having Tata , Gabbia , Vlasic , Ziyech > Maig , Tomo , Diaz , Sale.
Whats not obvious?

You're acting like if Vlasic came 2 weeks ago, that's the difference between Scudetto and 6th place.
Its exactly what i mean.
One game separated us from sixth place last season.
Having a ready AM & RW could decide your season over having them ready after we have played 4-5 games.

Last edited:

nekky

Big Muffin
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ibrahimovic Kaká T.Silva Shevschenko Pato Nesta Maldini Theo
Diaz asked for it but the Club could have refused giving him #10 if they really wanted to

The club doesn't care much about numbers tbh, look at the players we've had at 7,9,10,11. Samu sharing the same number as sheva...

I'm glad we retired 3 and 6, would have just been disgraceful to have the likes of turtle and DeS as Maldini

Panache

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Kalulu was trash at the olympics, let?s hope we see none of that

Yeah, I certainly wouldn't trust him at CB for sure. RB for now until he improves. Or loan him out even.

Looks like Pioli will be playing Gabbia at RB this season as a rotation option. Would be good for his development. Gabbia deserves a lot of playing time.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
The world has become too fucking sensitive.
Is making fun of an irish guy wearing a skirt or an english dude having no teeth or an arabian guy having four wives really that racist ?!
I even laugh when an arabian is portrayed as a terroist with bombs.
It all depend on the intention & politeness of the joke & if its indeed a joke & if it is then fair game.
So people see Chinese people having slit eyes , so what ?!
Black people are black & we are white.
Its facts.

Calling a black dude black is racist according to some

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Its exactly what i mean.
One game separated us from sixth place.
Having a ready AM & RW could decide your season over having them ready after we have played 4-5 games.

Okay, then using that logic, if we spend too much money, get the player you want early, and then he flops, then we are screwed the next season, and then there are many games that we are screwed over, and it just snowballs from there.

We bought Luiz Adriano early, and that was a waste of money.

Even if we got the players early, they're going to be suspended, hurt, etc and miss games, and if you pay the full 35m to get Vlasic, instead of trying to negotiate it down, what if we really need a CM in the winter? Or a new LW? Or something, and now, we don't have the resources to do that?

I really don't see the need to panic, not yet.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
AC Milan have enquired about signing Napoli winger Matteo Politano, a report claims, but it will not be an easy operation.

Would be great if he can maintain his form from last season. But why would they sell him?

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Rudy Galetti @RudyGaletti
All confirmed: decided accelerated in the last hours between #Milan And #Atalanta for #Ilicic . The Flag of Slovenia , not summoned against the #WestHam for market reasons, he asked the #Dea to free him as soon as possible

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule