Dream Signing for Summer 2012?

• Total voters

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
zZ[-_-]Zz said:
In : Bianchi/Iaquinta... Quagliarella/Pandev... Suazo/Di Natale...

Out : Inzaghi... Borriello... Gilardino...
In my opinion, Pippo deserves to go out on HIS terms. He's done enough for Milan.

Kalac#16

Milan Legend
Reaction score
zZ[-_-]Zz said:
nah... far from it...

just that for the good of Milan... those 3 pieces of shit should leave our club... or am i not allowed to have an opinion?

sweet dreams to you...
Well you never seem to post your opinion. You post pictures. And copy + paste things straight from acmilan.com

zZ[-_-]Zz

¤ Gli Invicibili ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roberto Baggio, Franco Baresi, Marco van Basten
lolz... is the "hot" topic now about whether i post my own opinion? lolz... thanks for payin' close attention to my posts tho... it is indeed flatterin' & nice to know that someone is followin' me around like an attentive poodle...

*throws a stick*go fetch*good boy*

Kalac#16

Milan Legend
Reaction score
zZ[-_-]Zz said:
lolz... is the "hot" topic now about whether i post my own opinion? lolz... thanks for payin' close attention to my posts tho... it is indeed flatterin' & nice to know that someone is followin' me around like an attentive poodle...
It's hard to miss when there posted in threads which i post in.
I could put you on my ignore list but then one day, you might just say something worth reading.

zZ[-_-]Zz

¤ Gli Invicibili ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roberto Baggio, Franco Baresi, Marco van Basten
what does "when there posted in threads which i post in" means?

English lesson for you today... it should be "when they're posted in threads that i post in"... i hope that is somethin' worth readin'... at least you get to improve your English language... hope that helps...

SempreRossoNero

Viaggiatore
Reaction score
zZ[-_-]Zz said:
what does "when there posted in threads which i post in" means?

English lesson for you today... it should be "when they're posted in threads that i post in"... i hope that is somethin' worth readin'... at least you get to improve your English language... hope that helps...
Dont be so hard on his English... He's only from England! ;)

Can we update this OLD ASS POLL?! Some of these guys are going nowhere for sure, had a bad season and nobody will want them, or just arent Milan prospects anymore! Seriously!

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
MilanoMike said:
In my opinion, Pippo deserves to go out on HIS terms. He's done enough for Milan.
Well, apparently A. + the Milan management don't feel the same ... relegating him to the bench initially, and then to no playing time at all. Pippo's a restless character so he's forced to make the decision.

SempreRossoNero said:
Can we update this OLD ASS POLL?! Some of these guys are going nowhere for sure, had a bad season and nobody will want them, or just arent Milan prospects anymore! Seriously!
Agreed ... maybe if we can also have a poll of the people we want out of the squad ;)

PB

Beginner
Reaction score
I would bring in this order:

Alex (PSV)
Zambrotta or Abidal
Schweinstiger (perfect replacement for Seedorf)
Mancini
Zigic (Racing Santander-Spain)

teis

Alice in Chains
Reaction score

Cassano
Dani Alves
Montolivo
Suazo

And I'd get them all, no more no less. And a CB the after the season, for next season we can do with Nesta, Bonera, Kaladze, Maldini and Simic.
Inzaghi should be given a transfer, he should stay and sit on the bench.

SempreRossoNero

Viaggiatore
Reaction score
madtherchot said:
Well, apparently A. + the Milan management don't feel the same ... relegating him to the bench initially, and then to no playing time at all. Pippo's a restless character so he's forced to make the decision.

Agreed ... maybe if we can also have a poll of the people we want out of the squad ;)
Agree to agree again.

The threat was closed that a new guy opened on "Anderson"

Check him out. He's pretty built + fast. I see him as a potential prospect.

SempreRossoNero

Viaggiatore
Reaction score
teis said:

Cassano
Dani Alves
Montolivo
Suazo

And I'd get them all, no more no less. And a CB the after the season, for next season we can do with Nesta, Bonera, Kaladze, Maldini and Simic.
Inzaghi should be given a transfer, he should stay and sit on the bench.
You fogot that we still have Oddo... and Cafu'.

Anyway, Cassano seems a more likely transfer and I'd see him moving out of dream signings over the summer. I am still very cynical about anything with Madrid though... They are out to fuck us.

Metalheadache

Il Capitano
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Oddo, Janku, Kaka, Gattuso, Pirlo, Gourcuff, Pippo, Gilardino, Dida & Co.
Umm don't know if this is outdated.... but seeing that we need more options up-front.... I would prefer to bring Giuseppe Rossi to Milan.
Check out some of his vids on youtube... Futhermore:

Rossi's agent, Andrea Pastorello, has admitted that he is a big fan of Milan. Pastorello has also said that Italian giants such as Milan, Inter, Juventus and Roma are all following him. In the past, Rossi himself has exclaimed that he is a great admirer of Van Basten and dreams of wearing the Rossoneri jersey in the future. Van Basten was also a famous Milan striker with Rossi bearing similar technical characteristics to him. He is contracted with Manchester United until June 2010.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Giuseppe_Rossi

blackstar79

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Fabregas, Buffon, Maldini, Torres, Pirlo,Villa,Rino, BA
yeah i'd defintely like zambrotta and buffon here, and im a big fan of deigo

edika_kaka

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka,Steven Defour
in:diego,zambrotta,tiago,buffon,alves,j.navas,robinho
out:maldini(retired)cafu(retired)costacurta(retired)brocchi,ambrosini

Ilgenio

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Savicevic, Gattuso, Ancelotti, Stam, Seedorf, Kaladze, Weah, Vucinic
I think Drogba would be perfect but we can't have him so i think Vucinic might be great.Jovetic from Partizan and Dos Santos(He will be one of the best players who ever played this game) from Barcelona would be great prospects for the future.

kakarulez

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
blackstar79 said:
yeah i'd defintely like zambrotta and buffon here, and im a big fan of deigo

I've never met anyone who doesn't like him! He's an amazing talent... Better than ronaldinho in my opinion, and we should focus on signing him as well as getting in a good central defender and perhaps a striker as well... Then we'll be good for next season.

DugiNesta

the epic #3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini - El Shaarawy - Kaka - Gattuso - Messi
zZ[-_-]Zz said:
In : Bianchi/Iaquinta... Quagliarella/Pandev... Suazo/Di Natale...

Out : Inzaghi... Borriello... Gilardino...

All of them will be like Gilardino or even worse than him. Cause you guys remember when Gila was in Parma he was better than all of them. But now he SUCK! So they'll be the same. They're not Milan quality, noone of them.

Nicko

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Kaka, Aimar, Totti, Salas, Seedorf, Raul, Pato, Boateng, Cassano
I think that there are some players that are not too famous so we must get them before they do xD like Anderson a brazilian from Porto he's very very good you should take a look at him and he's only 19, also we should get alexis Sanchez he plays for colo colo in chile but he's already an udinese player, and he's also very good and also very young he's only 18... also as you may know there is that mexican player dos santos he's extraordinary too and he's will turn 18 in may

Last edited:

Nicko

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Kaka, Aimar, Totti, Salas, Seedorf, Raul, Pato, Boateng, Cassano
DugiNesta said:
All of them will be like Gilardino or even worse than him. Cause you guys remember when Gila was in Parma he was better than all of them. But now he SUCK! So they'll be the same. They're not Milan quality, noone of them.
what the hell Gila still rules men he only need time to be able to play better in champions league but in the Serie A he has scored 12 times and you have to remember that at the begining of the season Milan wasn't able to score too much but now he's scoring a lot

MaldiniISgod

designated hippy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaka, Nesta
Nicko said:
what the hell Gila still rules men he only need time to be able to play better in champions league but in the Serie A he has scored 12 times and you have to remember that at the begining of the season Milan wasn't able to score too much but now he's scoring a lot

I agree, Gila is very talented, he just need to get used to playing for a big team. Still think we should get Suazo though :)

N3d0

Allegri al Massimo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rino Gattuso, Mirko Vučinić, Stevan Jovetić, Prince Boa, Stefan Savić, Noce
He is talented for the clubs like Parma, Cagliari etc. Gila is not good for Milan and i would like to see him outta here. Suazo is the same as Gila. Instead of Gila Vucinic would be perfect solution :)

Agent Orange

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Pirlo, Gattuso, Seedorf, Nesta, Weah, Boban, Maldini, Albertini
Almost every goal Gila scored this year was unimportant, and he usually scores some shitty goals on 100% situation. He never scores when we need him, wastes tons of other 100% situations, and I'm not even talking about creating an attack. I hate the stupid fucking look he puts on his face everytime he misses, commits a foul on his defender, or falling inside the offside trap. I really hope not to see him in starting 11 next season, or perhaps in squad generally, cause his ego will probably won't let him to sit out most of the matches.

Metalheadache

Il Capitano
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Oddo, Janku, Kaka, Gattuso, Pirlo, Gourcuff, Pippo, Gilardino, Dida & Co.
Agent Orange said:
Almost every goal Gila scored this year was unimportant
How about the Firorentina, Roma match? - just to name a few... yeah of course he is inactive but IMO, I don't know could be Carlo's tactics.... if you see how we play away games in CL

Schedule