Robinho Thread

anilak

Milan Legend
Reaction score
If Ibra comes we don't need Robinho. He's a great player and would fit well here with other brazilians if he's in the starting 11, not from the bench.

If we buy 2 players ( i highly doubt it) Galliani's best buddy Peres is still having VDV in his sale list. Go there and get the deal done for cheap. He can be an important backup for 2 most important spots in our squad ( behind strikers in games Dinho doesn't play) , as an AMF ( behind the trident with KPB+Flamini on games Pirlo is not there) and can push both of em not to get lazy for starting spots. Will get plenty of time rotating with 3 players for 2 spots and unlike Robinho is used to the bench a lot in madrid :D.

Marco Gullit

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Weah, Boban, Baresi, Maldini, Gullit, Van Basten, Seedorf...
If Ibra comes we don't need Robinho. He's a great player and would fit well here with other brazilians if he's in the starting 11, not from the bench.

If we buy 2 players ( i highly doubt it) Galliani's best buddy Peres is still having VDV in his sale list. Go there and get the deal done for cheap. He can be an important backup for 2 most important spots in our squad ( behind strikers in games Dinho doesn't play) , as an AMF ( behind the trident with KPB+Flamini on games Pirlo is not there) and can push both of em not to get lazy for starting spots. Will get plenty of time rotating with 3 players for 2 spots and unlike Robinho is used to the bench a lot in madrid :D.

I agree with the chat on VDV :D

I dont care if its Robinho or Ibra, they will both improve our starting 11... VDV gives us loads of depth and options, regardless of who comes in up fromt, someone like VDV is a must as far as I'm concerned... Especially after seeing our CL group draw ;)

As you say, he can cover a couple of positions, and allows us to rest Pato or Ronaldinho when needed.

Please G, after the whole Ibra/Binho saga... Sort VDV on the cheap, you know it makes sense :tongue:

Madridista

not exactly a lightweight
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Doku, Osimhen, Rafael Leao, Tonali, Rodrygo, Valverde, De Paul, Lautaro Martinez, Pogba, Fekir
OK thats it, fuck Ibrahimovic, please buy Robi! omg omg CAN'T BELIEVE IT HE MIGHT COME! I don't care where he plays, this guy is simply incredible. Seeing him in a Milan shirt... just wow. :eek::proud:

fazio

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Romagnoli, Kessie, Oblak, Haaland, Mbappe, Theo, Kante, Son
i really do think Robinho would fit in to Milan style more than Zlatan! He plays well with Pato and hey he's Brazillian! But i wouldn't complain if Zlatan joins us. Any chances of getting them both? hahah

ww

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Lugano, Raí, Rogério Ceni, Ambrosini, Gattuso
Biggest flop ever. Already moved 60 mil euros and never proved to be anything special.

Just a guy with skill enough to do useless tricks that almost never get useful against good defenses.

It would be a complete disaster to Milan.

Let's see what big teams Robinho did good in the last years:

Arsenal - Managed by Wenger.

Argentina - Managed by Bielsa and Maradonna

Italy - Took 3 goals from Slovenia in the World Cup.

Never decided an important game on UCL. In 3 years in Spain, never made a good game against Barça's shit defense.

Madridista

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Doku, Osimhen, Rafael Leao, Tonali, Rodrygo, Valverde, De Paul, Lautaro Martinez, Pogba, Fekir
^^
thats the definition talking out of your ass for you. Have you even watched Robinho vs Barca in 2007 and 2008? He completely owned Zambrotta and was the best Madrid player. He is one of the best players in the world and ignorant 'experts' like yourself that think he only does tricks forget how good his passing and linkup play is, how fast and intelligent on the pitch he is and that he has amazing shooting technique as well as pretty decent work rate for such a creative player.

By your logic Ibrahimovic and pretty much everyone else are crap as well. Except of course duds and butchers like Kuyt who have won tons of important matches by themselves.

Robinho played well against crap sides like Arsenal, Argentina and Italy. LOL, you ended up complimenting the guy.

fertygo

Battering Striker
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Bierhoff, Pippo Inzaghi, Eto'o, Nedved.
I admit binho is overrated, but still a massive upgrade over borri n khunt, n he'll link nicely with pato. tbh he's more safe choice over Ibra for milan.

N I think his game maturing a bit now, he begun to attempt more passes than try to shoot everytime have a ball.

Really don't mind binho, if you talking about neymar it will different stories.

Madridista

Reaction score
Fav. Players
People generally talk about Robinho based more on stereotypes than regularly watching him, its kinda annoying, if anything he's underrated. He has a bad image but doesn't change the fact that he is a monster of a player/

ww

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Lugano, Raí, Rogério Ceni, Ambrosini, Gattuso
^^
thats the definition talking out of your ass for you. Have you even watched Robinho vs Barca in 2007 and 2008? He completely owned Zambrotta and was the best Madrid player. He is one of the best players in the world and ignorant 'experts' like yourself that think he only does tricks forget how good his passing and linkup play is, how fast and intelligent on the pitch he is and that he has amazing shooting technique as well as pretty decent work rate for such a creative player.

By your logic Ibrahimovic and pretty much everyone else are crap as well. Except of course duds and butchers like Kuyt who have won tons of important matches by themselves.

Robinho played well against crap sides like Arsenal, Argentina and Italy. LOL, you ended up complimenting the guy.

And that's how you find out whether someone is or not a kid. Defending a player who doesn't give a shit about him by taking it personal.

God bless the ignore list.

Madridista

Reaction score
Fav. Players
And that's how you find out whether someone is or not a kid. Defending a player who doesn't give a shit about him by taking it personal.
Whos taking it personal? You talked out of your ass plain and simple.

btw if we shouldn't talk because players don't give a shit about us here, there would have been no forum.

God bless the ignore list.

On that I fully agree.

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
galliani.gif

Calm down people

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
milan could maybe be a good deal for robinho,
how many problem childs did milan have?
as for i remember...one florin raduciouio and we sent him politely away :)

deepa_316

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Papa Slivio
please ibmerda reject our offer tomorrow so we can bring in binho, such a better move for us

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
robinho isnt a better move we need a strong cf not another speedy foward like pato imo. dont get me wrong im no robinho hater hes amazing no doubt, but we need someone that can hold the ball up front.

Last edited:

frankf31

Forza Mailand!
Reaction score
I would prefer Robinho as well. We could put him on the right wing and make Pato our CF. So much samba.

Nesta_Pirlo

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Pirlo, Podolski, Schweinsteiger, Ballack, Pato, Mueller, Lahm, Maldini
Ibra & van der vaart 1,000,000 times rather than robinho & any other guy (except Dzeko)

Brazil

Primavera
Reaction score
Well, I think Robinho is somehow underrated...His flicks and tricks are way more effective than CRs...His bicycle is insane, it takes 2 seconds to get rid of defender, where CR only dances in a funny way and moves noone. For Brazil is always great, for Madrid was very good, he was unfortunate to play for them in that time and even more unfortunate not to have enough brain to choose Chelski over Shitty...

Fiore

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R. Baggio
From 2 pieces of shit, it's better be Ibrahimovic, than this fool.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
robinho and ibra +pato wouldd really solve our scoring problems

Marco Gullit

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Hmmm, had a devious thought...

Could we get Robinho on the cheap, say 16 - 18 million, then like Ibra, get him to lower his wages as he wants out of Man City, then loan him straight back to Santos again, they pay his wages. Then if he has another steller season, bring him back either in January depending on injuries and tiredness within our squad, or next Summer to take Ronaldinho's place within the squad?

Worst case scenario, I'm sure we can sell him to a German club :D

It was just an idea, rather than losing him and him being a sensation somewhere else and Berlu wasting 30+ million on him when we could have had him for way cheaper :)

Maldini&Inzaghi

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi, Maldini, Gattuso, Pirlo, Nesta
Hmmm, had a devious thought...

Could we get Robinho on the cheap, say 16 - 18 million, then like Ibra, get him to lower his wages as he wants out of Man City, then loan him straight back to Santos again, they pay his wages. Then if he has another steller season, bring him back either in January depending on injuries and tiredness within our squad, or next Summer to take Ronaldinho's place within the squad?

Worst case scenario, I'm sure we can sell him to a German club :D

It was just an idea, rather than losing him and him being a sensation somewhere else and Berlu wasting 30+ million on him when we could have had him for way cheaper :)

I think thats the plan with Robinho (replacing Dinho) His contract still isn't settled and i truly believe all that talk over moving back to Brazil was 100% true. I just dont think that Berlu and Galliani think that far ahead and will throw out that dough all in one shot. I would be shocked if the purchased both right now. (even with loaning Robinho back to Santos) If they do they better make a play for Ganso/Neymar for the favor!

So I am torn I dont know what this talk is about unless Robinho is just a backup for Ibra and puts Barca in a better position to sell. (not a bad tactic

Marco Gullit

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I think thats the plan with Robinho (replacing Dinho) His contract still isn't settled and i truly believe all that talk over moving back to Brazil was 100% true. I just dont think that Berlu and Galliani think that far ahead and will throw out that dough all in one shot. I would be shocked if the purchased both right now. (even with loaning Robinho back to Santos) If they do they better make a play for Ganso/Neymar for the favor!

Ganso's out for 6 months mate, fucked his knee up :(

Savo

Mike Danton.. Deadly Prey
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ambrosini, Sheva, Seedorf, Silva, Totti
i am loving this recent link with robinho that says we will sign ibra now, and then sign robinho for next season either right now and loan him, or sign him when next season comes around... i guess the plan is to bring him in when dinho leaves next year... if that happens galliani and berlu are geniuses... robinho-ibra-pato, with pirlo passing to those guys.... magic.

Schedule