The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Transfers

AC Milan Transfers Everything related to AC Milan's transfer market goes in here. AC Milan rumours, dream signings and more.

View Poll Results: What should the new commode name be?
Buy with obligation to loan or something. 24 47.06%
From Mandela to Mugabe? 27 52.94%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll

Old 15-09-2021, 00:34   #5581
Qaas
Mystery Guy

Fav. Players: KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nestafan View Post
is that the 13/14 kit? Was wearing mine (the infamous one with Matri on the back) playing football earlier today.

Yup have the away one too.
Let me post it real quick

Signature

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qaas
Fabio Borini is my Hero
Qaas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2021, 00:35   #5582
leaf
F0?um Grouch #MAGA

Fav. Players: Ba, Quaresma, Ronaldo, Maldini, Kaka, Nesta, Shevchenko, Neymar, Seedorf, R.Carlos, CR7, Silva

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC_Wesley View Post

Do you smell what Qaas () is cooking? Its sweet redemption
You're going to hell comrade

Signature
#Expertz on Roma:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sage
I don't think even conte can make this clown a good defender. worst defender we've ever had
Quote:
Originally Posted by necromancer
Musa is better than Romagnoli.
on Berto:
Quote:
Originally Posted by necromancer
Berto … could be to us for the next 5 years, what Marchisio is to Juve.
leaf is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2021, 00:43   #5583
Qaas
Mystery Guy

Fav. Players: KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi
Default The Rumour Commode XXXIV: From Mandela to Mugabe

Quote:

Do you smell what Qaas () is cooking? Its sweet redemption

Signature

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qaas
Fabio Borini is my Hero
Qaas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2021, 00:44   #5584
Milan10
Banned

Are there any good previews/trailers for this historic meeting?
Milan10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2021, 01:05   #5585
Congo Powers
b+g immortale

Fav. Players: Berlusconi, Rui Costa, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, Rebic, Theo, KPB, Mario

Same guys with the same poor taste in jerseys.. closed forum
Congo Powers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2021, 01:53   #5586
Tantalis
Heyoka

Forum is closed until america comes knocking with big boats. With guns. Gun boats. Open up the forum they'll say, stop having the forum be closed

Signature
Tantalis is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2021, 01:57   #5587
Ronin
Milansochist

Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samaldinho View Post
Do you guys prefer Italian teams to do well in the CL? Or not?
idk exactly why, but I do support them, except Juve and Inter. I guess I want the league to be respected so that when Milan wins it, there is more prestige attached
Ronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2021, 02:01   #5588
Tantalis
Heyoka

There is more satisfaction when the opposition is at a highly competitive level. A higher competitive field allows players to reach further heights. I want all teams in serie a to play well and Milan to play the most premiere brand.

Signature
Tantalis is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2021, 02:50   #5589
Ash
Swag Maestro

Quote:
Originally Posted by IL Diavolo 3 View Post
Btw guys kessie looks disinterested,
Talking about clutching at straws
Ash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2021, 03:15   #5590
Ash
Swag Maestro

The romanticism of Ibra in this forum has reached banter levels. I love the guy but I dont give a fuck yhat he scored 15 goals in 19 games. He was out injured for majority of the season (including the crucial end of it). If you really wanna get nitty gritty about it, he was only on the scoresheet 11 games out of 27 played. Not to mention his San Remo antics, needless red cards, and return to the Swedish national team.

Love the Giroud signing but lets face it, he was brought in as a backup to Ibra. And the fact that we decided to go into the season with a 40 yr old as our starting CF is plain stupidity, especially if he ends up missing most of the season yet again (not a good start). This is why I was against the Pellegri signing and wanted us to bring in a more reliable 3rd CF option (and not another crock).

As for his wages, what other club would have agreed to pay him 7m in wages at his age? Dude wasnt even getting paid that much in MLS. And then folks lose their shit when guys like Kessie ask for similar wages. Kessie, who has barely missed a game in the last 3 seasons and is arguably our most important player.

And dont give me shit about how he brings a winning mentality or whatnot into the club. What is this squad? A bunch of sissies that they constant need Ibra to hold their hand? If anything, the whole bit about Ibra bringing a winning mentality into the squad has been overplayed and mostly PR and feeding his big ego. No doubt he has played a part, but Pioli and the individual players (such as Theo, Bennacer, Kessie, Calabria) taking the next step has played a bigger part.
Ash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2021, 03:31   #5591
General
God Emperor of Humility

Fav. Players: People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash View Post
The romanticism of Ibra in this forum has reached banter levels. I love the guy but I dont give a fuck yhat he scored 15 goals in 19 games. He was out injured for majority of the season (including the crucial end of it). If you really wanna get nitty gritty about it, he was only on the scoresheet 11 games out of 27 played. Not to mention his San Remo antics, needless red cards, and return to the Swedish national team.

Love the Giroud signing but lets face it, he was brought in as a backup to Ibra. And the fact that we decided to go into the season with a 40 yr old as our starting CF is plain stupidity, especially if he ends up missing most of the season yet again (not a good start). This is why I was against the Pellegri signing and wanted us to bring in a more reliable 3rd CF option (and not another crock).

As for his wages, what other club would have agreed to pay him 7m in wages at his age? Dude wasnt even getting paid that much in MLS. And then folks lose their shit when guys like Kessie ask for similar wages. Kessie, who has barely missed a game in the last 3 seasons and is arguably our most important player.

And dont give me shit about how he brings a winning mentality or whatnot into the club. What is this squad? A bunch of sissies that they constant need Ibra to hold their hand? If anything, the whole bit about Ibra bringing a winning mentality into the squad has been overplayed and mostly PR and feeding his big ego. No doubt he has played a part, but Pioli and the individual players (such as Theo, Bennacer, Kessie, Calabria) taking the next step has played a bigger part.
So paolo Maldini sat down one day and wholeheartedly disagreed with your opinion

I guess case closed or are you just venting and you want us to listen

Signature

Old Man Sees Red
General is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2021, 03:57   #5592
Neruda
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Maldini,Nesta,Zidane

General??? Diavolo???

Is it true we playing the champagne football tomorrow??
Neruda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2021, 04:02   #5593
Kaka06/07
World Cup Winner

Fav. Players: Saelemaekers

Quote:

Would you agree that after the arrival bof ibra to the club this team has improved. We can measure this by looking at ladder position. Fact is we finished 2nd last season. The first full season ibra played at our club. In fact I think if you were to look at PPG both before and after ibra you would see a difference.
Kaka06/07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2021, 04:14   #5594
General
God Emperor of Humility

Fav. Players: People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neruda View Post
General??? Diavolo???

Is it true we playing the champagne football tomorrow??
This is what we live for, brother

Signature

Old Man Sees Red
General is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2021, 05:03   #5595
ikita
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Paolo Maldini, Ricardo Kaka, Alessandro Nesta

Quote:

I personally think you're sitting in enough of your own shit, so I don't have you give you more.

There's a clear cut difference between Milan pre-Zlatan's 2nd coming and Milan post-Zlatan's 2nd coming. It's not romanticism. Where's dumbass VS when you need him..

Yo VS...come regurgitate some numbers here boy-o.

It's all you're good for at this point.

Also fyi, Giroud's here to be more than a back-up. Pretty sure Pioli has seen that with Giroud's last performance for us. You should have seen it as well, though your shit seat might be a tad too low for ya.

Punters gonna punt.

Signature
It's hard to believe that it's me that you're missing
Now you're trying to speak and I don't want to listen
Because you're a let down.
ikita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2021, 05:39   #5596
Charbel
"Il Capitano"

Fav. Players: Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini

At this point, does anyone know how large chunk of Zlatan’s wage is related to appearances, or are we just going to throw the number 7 million around?

Signature
Previously known as "Soldier"
Charbel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2021, 05:59   #5597
nekky
Big Muffin

Fav. Players: Ibrahimovic Kaká Thiago Silva Shevschenko Cassano Pato Nesta Maldini

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charbel View Post
At this point, does anyone know how large chunk of Zlatan?s wage is related to appearances, or are we just going to throw the number 7 million around?
People just throw that number around, ignoring the fact that the tax is less when it comes to Ibra compared to i e Donnarumma and Kessie. This reminds me of how some people were completely fine to let Zlatan go when we sold him off to PSG and some even wanted him gone simply because they disliked him, then whine about it after we entered banter era.

Him being injured is not ideal, no one thinks so. But there's a big differences since he came here and you can see it literally on the field and scoreboard for Maldini to think that it's worth it. The change didn't come by itself and it sure as hell didn't come only from pioli. Zlatan is known for being a prick at times and for his winning mentality and its clear that it has rubbed off yo this young team. That itself invaluable

Signature

El Faraone
nekky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2021, 06:04   #5598
Milan2012
National Team Player

injured: Zlatan, Bakayoko, Krunic
Not match fit: Messias, Giroud, Tonali.

Wish we had a full squad, but we still push for win .
Milan2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2021, 06:06   #5599
Thenebra
AC Milan Icon

Make Hitchens mod now!

Signature
Sometimes Maybe Good Sometimes Maybe Shit
Thenebra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2021, 06:11   #5600
Hitchens
Evolving organism

Fav. Players: Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho

Quote:

Why do you reopen this discussion while I am replying Nestafan about the haka?
Reopen the discussion? Isn't this a message board?

I treat your opinion as any other, as I did with necro. If I think you have a silly take I'm happy to point it out. It's maybe counter-productive of me to use a sharp word like ignorance, but in all seriousness that was my first thought upon reading post after post by you - complaining about him over extending himself when the entire squad of young players are on record saying he's a god. Ibra brings experience, champion mentality and high expectation of performance and is together with Pioli a vital man manager in this squad.

Agree on the haka. If calling a weird take ignorant excludes me from becoming a mod then I guess that's that.

Re-open a subject you've already closed? Lol wtf man.

If you call me ignorant on a matter I'm immediately curious to find out if it's true and how to learn, I don't become OFFENDED because a harsh light has been thrown on an opinion of mine.

Signature

Last edited by Hitchens; 15-09-2021 at 06:21.
Hitchens is offline   Reply With Quote