• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
I don't mind if Silva does well with Sevilla and gets sold.
What pisses me off is Kalinic being picked over him again and again, and the morons defending that coaching decision.
It was always clear as day that he is better than that croatian donkey. If only he was given a proper chance he could have shown it

kalinic >>> silva

Rumpelstiltskin

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Daniel Maldini.
Sending Silva on loan to a La Liga club was the right move. He will grow there and come back as a stronger player, or we sell him for 40m+

Grazie Leo & Maldini.

These guys can do no wrong.

Panache

Milan Icon
Reaction score
A hattrick is a hattrick. Don't want to sound like a hater but honestly let's not exaggerate. All three goals were basically tap-ins and the "defending" was atrocious :lol: Still nothing that shows he can cut it in Serie A.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
dont let gattusos mismanagement distract you from the fact Silva is very talented, untapped potential.

when you play kalinic a bitch who ran away from world cup over a young boy who needed guidance you know you career will only go so far as a coach.

images

The tea is extra hot today

200w.gif

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
A hattrick is a hattrick. Don't want to sound like a hater but honestly let's not exaggerate. All three goals were basically tap-ins and the "defending" was atrocious :lol: Still nothing that shows he can cut it in Serie A.

Don't really care about either... All I know is Cutrone shits on both of them.

this man speaks sense

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
Pretty sure Congo can score a hattrick in La Liga. But that's irrelevant. Silva's value will increase which is only good for us.

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
as i said months before, people overhyped inter. :o

people was too harsh on silva, boy just came from another country and league to milan and ofc thst he needs time to adapt, both montela and rino made mistakes because they didn't give him chance as much as kalinić.
and what to expect from him in these condition plus when he sit on bench 5-6 games in row, his moral and confidence were low as fuck.

i'm happy for him, actually always rate him more than cutrone but it didn't work here.

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
This just proves AC Milan is a DYSFUNCTIONAL mess with INCOMPETENT management where young talent goes to DIE

Panache

Milan Icon
Reaction score
dont let gattusos mismanagement distract you from the fact Silva is very talented, untapped potential.

when you play kalinic a bitch who ran away from world cup over a young boy who needed guidance you know you career will only go so far as a coach.

images

Problem is "the young boy who needed guidance" cost 38 mil. Expectations will be high and SHOULD be high. Definitely a terrible signing. I'd be happy if Seville pay us 30 mil and take him off our hands. He's got a long way to go.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
I don't think there is a woman more annoying than ariana grande

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
Inter played today? And lost?? To a team with ex Milan players??? And they had the mercato championship???

giphy.gif

m0ch3r

Beginner
Reaction score
This just proves AC Milan is a DYSFUNCTIONAL mess with INCOMPETENT management where young talent goes to DIE

Hmm say that about romagnoli , kessie , suso , calabria ... ah forgot dollar

Itd only proves that he is not the type of player who can play in serie A , simple , cash in next year

.A.K.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka,Pato,Maldini,Inzaghi
Problem is "the young boy who needed guidance" cost 38 mil. Expectations will be high and SHOULD be high. Definitely a terrible signing. I'd be happy if Seville pay us 30 mil and take him off our hands. He's got a long way to go.

38 million is nothing in this market ffs

SMS is valued at 150 mill

and u cry about 38???

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Kalinic would have missed all 3 of those goals Silva scored

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players

7/10

If you didn’t do the all caps words, more people would fall for your shenanigans

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

The young guy didnt get ENOUGH chances. Every time kalinic was available he started ahead of andre silva.

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
PERSONALLY I have always been a huge FAN of Andre Silva ever since Cristiano PRAISED the kid and I stuck with our Portuguese golden boy through some HARD times last season even when the FALSE HOPE that was Cutrone manifested I always believed in Andre Silva's POTENTIAL and I have BITTERSWEET feelings today as a Silvaista where on one hand, I'm obviously SAD he's not playing for Milan but on the other hand my footballing opinions have once again been VALIDATED and Maldini and Leonardo I love them but they have been proven to be FRAUDS and this season is a DISASTER even before it has begun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule