Week 32: Milan vs Sassuolo 21/04/2021 18:30 CET

Kalac#16

Milan Legend
Reaction score
"Football is for everyone" just except those with "half empty stadiums, pitches resembling a ploughed field, barely any atmosphere".
You obviously miss the point of that statement then don't you? Does everything need spelling out to you to stop you from reaching bizarre conclusions?

Football is for the ploughed fields and half attended stadiums too, that was the whole point of the outrage :fp:

to cherry pick. I am going to assume it's because you think you are smart rather than you can't read.

There isn't a metric on earth where AC MILAN is more popular or more watched than NORWICH?

Yes totally, Norwhich City deserves to have same spending power as AC Milan. :lol:

I am not bitter, it is what it is, but I just think its hilarious you stroll through here with your BS :lol::lol::lol:
I didn't say Norwich, I specifically said the league. Are you good?

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
You obviously miss the point of that statement then don't you? Does everything need spelling our to you to stop you from reaching bizarre conclusions?

Football is for the ploughed fields and half attended stadiums too, that was the whole point of the outrage :fp:

Yea, just those teams deserved to be kept down financially which does not allow them to compete with even lower tier clubs in PL because it's their own fault (all of which YOU SAID in your above post).

:lol: :lol: :lol:

There's no bizarre conclusion here, you (EPL fans screaming footballs for everyone) are a bunch of hypocrites and that's as clear as day :lol:

I didn't say Norwich, I specifically said the league. Are you good?

This chain started with Norwich. I've been using Norwich vs. AC Milan in every single one of my replies. You good?

Milan did not get into Super League by some "beneficial right", Milan was invited because of its global following. :lol:, same way you are saying EPL teams DESERVE to be in better spots financially because of their "good marketing"

Classic double standards from brits :lol:

Last edited:

Kalac#16

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Yea, just those teams deserved to be kept down financially which does not allow them to compete with even lower tier clubs in PL because it's their own fault (all of which YOU SAID in your above post).

:lol: :lol: :lol:

There's no bizarre conclusion here, you are a hypocrite and that's as clear as day :lol:

This chain started with Norwich. I've been using Norwich vs. AC Milan in every single one of my replies. You good?

Milan did not get into Super League by some "beneficial right", Milan was invited because of its global following. :lol, same way you are saying EPL teams DESERVE to be in better spots financially because of their "good marketing"

Classic double standards from brits :lol:
It is the leagues fault. They got left behind, I've no sympathy for that, nobody came and ruined Italian football, Italy ruined Italian football.

Even when that might be the case teams like Atalanta, Fiorentina, Sassuolo deserve a chance at legitimate success.
A title challenge, a European run, something. That's what the protests were about, closing the shop for success and cementing yourself to 300mil a year is a joke. Essentially saying ' I don't want to play anymore just give me money so we win'

It blows my mind that fans with your mind set exist. Go support Man City I promise it will make you happier.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
It is the leagues fault. They got left behind, I've no sympathy for that, nobody came and ruined Italian football, Italy ruined Italian football.

Even when that might be the case teams like Atalanta, Fiorentina, Sassuolo deserve a chance at legitimate success.
A title challenge, a European run, something. That's what the protests were about, closing the shop for success and cementing yourself to 300mil a year is a joke. Essentially saying ' I don't want to play anymore just give me money so we win'

It blows my mind that fans with your mind set exist. Go support Man City I promise it will make you happier.

Nice :lol:

"A title challenge, a European run" - Atalanta, Fiorentina, Sassuolo all will still have a chance at all that with SL had it gone through :lol: Saying they don't only shows how you have a limited understanding

Absolutely nobody is saying the big 12 will close shop domestically. You must have 0 understanding of the real world if you think those teams can just coast it domestically when the whole point was to MAINTAIN and EXPAND brand image. AC Milan for example, yea let's coast domestically to fight for 10th spot in Super League. I hope you realize how braindead your prediction sounds.

' I don't want to play anymore just give me money so we win' - yes when you run out of shit to say, just pull some random comment out of your ass, must be true

"It blows my mind that fans with your mind set exist." - people said that when originally PL was suggested and they thought broadcasting the games for free would kill matchday revenue which they thought were their Golden egg.

It doesn't blow my mind you are a hypocrite, and it's funny you think saying I'd be better off watching Man Citeh somehow dismisses the points I made.

But yea, keep going :lol:

Last edited:

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
I understand but he could have just said leao didn't jump and it would have been perfectly fine.

Imagine how stand-up comedy would be like if everyone would go by this logic.

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
best part was listening commentator whole game about
fair competition, fighting for things on the pitch
and then him having fun when we were losing.

Kalac#16

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Nice :lol:

"A title challenge, a European run" - Atalanta, Fiorentina, Sassuolo all will still have a chance at all that with SL had it gone through :lol:
means nothing because now there would be basically nothing to play for, they come close one year and then the club with 5 times the resources (that they haven't earned) come and offer them wages they could never compete with.
Absolutely nobody is saying the big 12 will close shop domestically. You must have 0 understanding of the real world if you think those teams can just coast it domestically when the whole point was to MAINTAIN and EXPAND brand image. AC Milan for example, yea let's coast domestically to fight for 10th spot in Super League. I hope you realize how braindead your prediction sounds.
But why try when the big teams get the top competition for free? With no consequence?

Why bother with Sport if the only downside of losing is less facebook likes and YouTube views? There needs to be jeopardy or you're just playing Fifa.

' I don't want to play anymore just give me money so we win' - yes when you run out of shit to say, just pull some random comment out of your ass, must be true

It doesn't blow my mind you are a hypocrite, and it's funny you think saying I'd be better off watching Man Citeh somehow dismisses the points I made.

"It blows my mind that fans with your mind set exist." - people said that when originally PL was suggested and they thought broadcasting the games for free would kill matchday revenue which they thought were their Golden egg.

But yea, keep going :lol:

To be pro ESL is to be anti competition, which sounds like what you want. City sounds like an ideal fit.

Not sure how any of this makes me a hypocrite though?

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
means nothing because now there would be basically nothing to play for, they come close one year and then the club with 5 times the resources (that they haven't earned) come and offer them wages they could never compete with.

AKA the CL now right? :lol:

But why try when the big teams get the top competition for free? With no consequence??

Its not "free" :lol: You continuing to say that only shows you have no comprehension skills.

Why bother with Sport if the only downside of losing is less facebook likes and YouTube views? There needs to be jeopardy or you're just playing Fifa.

:lol: because you are literally using your brand so smaller teams can get paid while risking undergoing financial punishments from UEFA for buying players to maintain your brand. And all the while even the CL winner gets less than Norwich from their TV deal. Yes, the reward TOTALLY matches the merit.

Oh and this

then the club with 5 times the resources (EPL clubs) come and offer them wages they could never compete with.
:lol:

Again, willfully ignorant because your club benefits from this setup.

To be pro ESL is to be anti competition, which sounds like what you want. City sounds like an ideal fit.

Not sure how any of this makes me a hypocrite though?

:lol: still on about Citeh.

Really hilarious in your mind you are the righteous one calling other people "anti competition" when you think Italian clubs deserves to be handicapped because of previous financial mishaps.

"yep, football is for everyone" :lol:

Last edited:

Kalac#16

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Its not "free" :lol: You continuing to say that only shows you have no comprehension skills.

What in the last 10 years have Milan done to be part of a super league? Have you achieved more than Leicester?
Atalanta, Lazio? None of those got the illustrious call.

Fully free, free money to claw yourself back into relevancy because somehow you've fallen so far down the pecking order despite being a massive 'brand'.

You obviously only want one thing out of football - to be the best. You should probably pick another club for a while

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
What in the last 10 years have Milan done to be part of a super league? Have you achieved more than Leicester?
Atalanta, Lazio? None of those got the illustrious call.

Fully free, free money to claw yourself back into relevancy because somehow you've fallen so far down the pecking order despite being a massive 'brand'.

You obviously only want one thing out of football - to be the best. You should probably pick another club for a while

Maintaining large international support despite not doing well, I am sorry that's beyond the comprehension of peasant middle-table side supporter that has no fans outside of their countryside bumpkin mates.

Though I just think it's rich that PL team are able to be financially superior due to "their good work and marketing" but other teams benefiting off of their popularity it's "FULLY FREE MONEY". Hypocrite AND a cretin :lol::lol::lol:

None of those got the illustrious call because their product isn't good, like you said earlier.

You obviously have very little comprehension skills, and just keep throwing out random shade like "pick another club for awhile" as if it means something. ������

Your father must not have taught you not to assume, you should probably just not discuss anything thats nuanced since you are too stupid.

See how easy and stupid it is to come up with some random shade?

Last edited:

Kalac#16

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Maintaining large international support despite not doing well, I am sorry that's beyond the comprehension of peasant middle-table side supporter that has no fans outside of their countryside bumpkin mates.

Though I just think it's rich that PL team are able to be financially superior due to "their good work and marketing" but other teams benefiting off of their popularity it's "FULLY FREE MONEY". Hypocrite AND a cretin :lol::lol::lol:

None of those got the illustrious call because their product isn't good, like you said earlier.

You obviously have very little comprehension skills, and just keep throwing out random shade like "pick another club for awhile" as if it means something. ������
Imagine being proud of your clubs commercial achievements. Is that the level we've sank to here? Clubs should be rewarded for on field performance, like the current model. Not this nonsense brand thing that was floating around with the SL. If you had to qualify for the SL it wouldn't have created anywhere near the fuss it did. Nothing should be given in sport.

That the PL benefits from this more than the rest of the world is a side effect that my 'country bumpkin' team benefit from. But you should probably check some facts/history before you try make jabs.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Imagine being proud of your clubs commercial achievements. Is that the level we've sank to here? Clubs should be rewarded for on field performance, like the current model.

PL got into this situation through its own good marketing and work

i don't know, you answer me that? good marketing is good work on the pitch? :lol: And yea, current model working real fine for PL teams.

Not this nonsense brand thing that was floating around with the SL. If you had to qualify for the SL it wouldn't have created anywhere near the fuss it did. Nothing should be given in sport.
Except lucrative TV deals for the PL, even if you are a newly promoted side.

That the PL benefits from this more than the rest of the world is a side effect that my 'country bumpkin' team benefit from.

Check history of Norwich and their on field performance? Like being outside of PL for majority of last 10 years? :lol: Totally deserve the money they get while RM makes less from winning the CL. Yup current model is so fair.

But you should probably check some facts/history before you try make jabs.

What have you been doing with "go support Citeh" :lol: But I have to check facts/history.

Typical double standard, hypocrite. Expected of a brit.

Last edited:

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME

Sky & Rupert Murdoch played a part. Pumped so much money into EPL that even Leeds were semi decent for short while.

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
Sky & Rupert Murdoch played a part. Pumped so much money into EPL that even Leeds were semi decent for short while.

Ah David O'Leary's finest period as a manager. Sometimes forget they got to the semi-final of the Champions League. "At the end of the day we're just kids" :lol:

Kalac#16

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Our CL stint was before money really got stupid, we took everything out in loans and it killed us. We gambled on CL money and lost, not domestic income.

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
:lol::lol: Where is he these days?

Hasn't been in management since 2011. Believe he was in consideration to manage our( Ireland) national team but nothing ever came of that. Probably enjoying early retirement.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Our CL stint was before money really got stupid, we took everything out in loans and it killed us. We gambled on CL money and lost, not domestic income.

Yes... the point is money in the EPL kept getting stupider and stupider... all the way up to where it started making Serie A & LaLiga look stupid.

Outside help... Milan were never helped by outsiders. Feck... the insiders let Milan down!

Kalac#16

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Yes... the point is money in the EPL kept getting stupider and stupider... all the way up to where it started making Serie A & LaLiga look stupid.

Outside help... Milan were never helped by outsiders. Feck... the insiders let Milan down!
Never isn't true though is it?

Pre 2000's Italy was the money league for a long time.

Fans that complain about the SL being taken away from them to me just want the good times back with no consequence or effort. Would feel very hollow to me if something was just given the way that was

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Fans that complain about the SL being taken away from them to me just want the good times back with no consequence or effort. Would feel very hollow to me if something was just given the way that was

Hey, hey... not all of us want ESL for Milan! Im not part of that group.

I am also well aware of my club's recent history, which forces me to sit here and listen to you without replying much.

I just wish we had met in the 90s... then we cudve enjoyed a proper chat :)

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score

yet you see no problem with Norwich getting silly tv deal money just for being a part of the PL and being able to inflate the market for those trying to get back.

:lol: hypocrite

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players

But it is true!

We had a sugar daddy... sugar daddies get you sumthing nice after you've pleased them real nice. Not the same as corporations giving you millions and million every year.

Plus - children started worrying abt their inheritance money... we got dumped.

Other than :b: whoever helped us?

Last edited:

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Rebic for Mandzukic, of course.

The 4-4-2 looked good for about 20 mins, when the front 4 were pressing and tracking back.
But they quickly got tired and left the 4-5 players at the back on their own in the last 15 mins of the first half. The team was way too careless in possession for such risky tactics.
They recovered a bit at the start of second half, but then they turned into passengers again.

I hoped for subs and a switch back to 4231/433 a la the one from Old Trafford, with Krunic in a hybrid LW/LCM role, but we got an even more unbalanced version with no clear LM.
Leao, Mandzukic and Krunic are supposed to cover eachother and
take turns occupying the left flank, but that did not always happen, and we got punished for it.

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou

Would have been cheaper just to have given Hasselbank the wages he wanted :fp:

Australiano1980

Empire of Brazil
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Savicevic, Gullit, Maldini, Romario, Zidane, Suker, Litmanen, Redondo
The game worthed for the experience, we do play better with 2 strikers... needs to work on that, to much time wasted already.

Always said that our defensive system would cost us.

doraemon

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka
Read both kalac and curupira debate, now i kinda get it why england generally disliked :lol:

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
I?m sorry but I chuckled when I read that

:thumbsup: more that and less cancel foolishness

We all get heated when things aren't going well and say all kinds of things.

Meriano

Primavera
Reaction score
Hi

Everyone, unfortunately we didn't win this match to insure the second place, regarding all the absence Theo + Ibra + Bennacer, though I have to point out the Tomori's prestation, he costing us 3 goals, against Genoa, and 2 against Sasusolo, it's normal to make mistakes but lack of tactic cleverness and lack of concentration are the flaws that this player have to focus on, We can't afford us to lose this way, hard match are waiting us, he has to level up, but I think we gotta avoid to nerd it out about him before pulling the trigger for him?

What's you opinion about the Chelsea player?

Nalim

Banned
Reaction score
Hi

Everyone, unfortunately we didn't win this match to insure the second place, regarding all the absence Theo + Ibra + Bennacer, though I have to point out the Tomori's prestation, he costing us 3 goals, against Genoa, and 2 against Sasusolo, it's normal to make mistakes but lack of tactic cleverness and lack of concentration are the flaws that this player have to focus on, We can't afford us to lose this way, hard match are waiting us, he has to level up, but I think we gotta avoid to nerd it out about him before pulling the trigger for him?

What's you opinion about the Chelsea player?

He does well in general but he?s far from the player people make him out to be. I?m still not certain he?s worth the asking price. As I said he does a lot of things right, but he tends to make rash and bad decisions in very dangerous areas.

Schedule