Week 33: Lazio vs Milan 26/04/2021 20:45 CET

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
Fuck him - rescind his contract and ship him to Sweden
- he needs to singlehandedly win out and he may have earned that new deal.

worrying bout LeBron and shooting lions
- gets hurt when he isnt even playing :fp:

Yes, I haven't said it really, but I have been really disappointed with Ibrahimovic and how he's handled himself during crucial phase of the season. We overindulged him I feel. He has also helped us out of jams, but the return to the Swedish national team and the whole San Remo distractions...leave a bad taste in the mouth.

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
This team lost 5-2 four days ago

they conceded 5 goals and we cannot even finish one goal

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
We have different ways of venting our anger.
You wish death on the Ref and his family.....I'm a passive aggressive asshole :)

That's a pathetic way to express your anger

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
Yes, I haven't said it really, but I have been really disappointed with Ibrahimovic and how he's handled himself during crucial phase of the season. We overindulged him I feel. He has also helped us out of jams, but the return to the Swedish national team and the whole San Remo distractions...leave a bad taste in the mouth.

I agree

It's important to have a holistic view. Things happen for a reason and Ibras distractions has played its part in shaping the season.

Raghav

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Sheva, Kaka, Nesta, Pirlo, R9, Dinho
We look so horrible it sad to see. We need to drop Rebic asap imo. Yes he gets us goals sometimes but he fucks up almost every attack when he receives ball to feet.

I would like to see Leao on the left where he actually had good games vs big teams.. Hopefully Ibra back for Juve and with lot of luck we might have a shot . It’s an absolute must win game coz we ain’t got a shot vs Atalanta that’s for sure. And Napoli in this form ain’t droppin points either

ACMILANMKD

Con il Diavolo in Corpo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Boban, Oliver Bierhoff, Weah, Sheva, Van Basten
Without Ibra we are midtable team.
Fucking overachievers in the 1st half and now we see what is the reality.

Oh and fuck off Pioli, you loser.

Fusiproe12

Stadio Grande Silvio Berlusconi Milano
Reaction score
Drumma 4
Calabria 5
Kjaer 5
Tomori 3
Theo 2
Bennacer 4
Kessie 5
Saelemaekers 4
Calhanoglu 3
Rebic 4
Mandzukic 2

Dalot 6
Tonali 6

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie

Thank you for putting it so eloquently.

I was so sure that when it cam to this time he would put everything to ensure we were right there at the end. I was so sure about it died on the hill of us finishing 2-3 because I was so sure Ibra would do all that is required as he was at the start of the season.

Even the san remo - I was furious because that was in direct opposition to his just play football comments but I still thought he would be here. This week with contract just felt like a slap in the face after his return to NT and not being ready after suspension. It kind of felt like he was using us and we were drowning and he wasnt helping.

Ah well - lets see how the season ends and more importantly how the players that will be here end the season. Truly hoping we will still get at least 4th because missing CL would be a far more cruel pill than last year.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
have you tried just not getting angry? ;)

Nah I gotta get angry. I'm one of those betas who fuckin care about the club.
I realize you're too cool to relate

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie

Sounds more like those doctors who self medicate :o

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score

you mentioned being passive aggressive, I teased you with a passive aggressive comment. I don't think of you as beta.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score

:thumbsup:

Honestly he was a stop gap, we need a real solution for the team going forward.

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
This season might end up hurting more than all of our previous failed attempts to finish top 4. Just the way this team and manager have crumbled, my god. From 1st to 5th, and 7th isn’t out of the question. Combined the our involvement in and the subsequent failure of the Super League and I’m feeling pretty low as far as Milan is concerned.

The good news is there are 5 matches remaining. The bad news is I don’t feel confident going into a single one of the matches.

Australiano1980

Empire of Brazil
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Savicevic, Gullit, Maldini, Romario, Zidane, Suker, Litmanen, Redondo
Unless Ibra can get fit we have no hope. His mentality is all we can rely on now.

Only now???

Really low hopes for the match tonight, like the last time, im hoping for a fluke goal. Coaches head to head ours is a defeat of atleast 3x0.

I really wasnt expecting nothing good from this game. They gave us a hard time at home months ago. We dont have football to compete with them.

Romagnoli is fit now but still on the bench btw... I think he's gone in summer. Redeem Tomori, Kjaer staying, Gabbia and Kalulu. We bring in another CB of quality who isn't as costly as Romagnoli+ wage wise since he's a Raiolaboy.

The order must probably came from the directors board directly on Pioli's head to freezes Romagnoli. I dont think he is out of the team coz of injuries.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
This season might end up hurting more than all of our previous failed attempts to finish top 4. Just the way this team and manager have crumbled, my god. From 1st to 5th, and 7th isn?t out of the question. Combined the our involvement in and the subsequent failure of the Super League and I?m feeling pretty low as far as Milan is concerned.

The good news is there are 5 matches remaining. The bad news is I don?t feel confident going into a single one of the matches.

Super league at least shows management is well aware of how far we are behind and the mountain they have to climb to bridge that gap.

At least they aren?t as clueless as some people who thought we could challenge for the scudetto

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
Horrible game overall, but worst of all was how out of sync we were on the left side which was normally the only thing working for us.

Rebic and Theo were atrocious. I have no idea how the completed the game. They kept making mistakes and they didn't seem affected by their poor form.

Now I am starting to go against Pioli. He looks like he is out of ideas, its not enough to motivate the players, we want practical solutions.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Ez7ujP-XMAYe_PX

forward

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Yesterday we saw classic Milan from the last 5 years.
A terribly unbalanced team between defense and attack.
We concede easily yet it takes a monumental effort for us to score.

If we took Milan's league standing from the 2nd half of the season only, we would be struggling to get an EL spot.

Pioli doesn't know what to do with this team anymore.

Last edited:

ACMILANMKD

Con il Diavolo in Corpo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Boban, Oliver Bierhoff, Weah, Sheva, Van Basten
It is better to finish 7th than to play farmers shit league like EL.

And this team is definition for a choke.
Month ago we were close to Inter , now we are fighting with half a league for CL spot .

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
Because other people willing to give him more.

I doubt Ibra loves Milan enough to be playing here if someone offered him 10m salary :lol:

And to be quite honest, his renewal wasn?t exactly the best idea

I dont know about that. Ibra has shown time and again in interviews how much he loves Milan. He never wanted to leave in 2012. And always maintained after he left it was the club where he was most happy.

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
It is better to finish 7th than to play farmers shit league like EL.

But 7th place will go to conference league, even worse than EL :lol:

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I dont know about that. Ibra has shown time and again in interviews how much he loves Milan. He never wanted to leave in 2012. And always maintained after he left it was the club where he was most happy.

Who else is offering him this much money at 41 year old?

He may ?love? Milan, but he also finished. When he was Donnarumma?s age he for sure is going to the team with better terms. He showed exactly that when he left Galliani hanging and signed with Inda

Schedule