fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
s9thryde-696x326.jpg

MEDIA
31 August 2021
OFFICIAL STATEMENT: YACINE ADLI
The French player has signed a contract with the Rossoneri Club
AC Milan is delighted to announce the signing of Yacine Adli from FC Girondins de Bordeaux on a permanent basis. The footballer has signed a contract with the Rossoneri Club until 30 June 2026.

Adli will stay at the French club on loan for one year.

Born in Vitry-sur-Seine (France) on 29 July 2000, Adli spent his youth career at Paris Saint-Germain, making his first team debut in 2018. In January 2019, he moved to Bordeaux, where he scored five goals in 72 appearances.

DOB

Banned
Reaction score
How he do vs koln? Guy looked solid in highlights, but those are limited

ACMilanello

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
It must be such an humbling and inspirational experience to have Maldini in the building and watching training sessions when you get here. I don't want to get too parasocial, but it seems like MMM are targeting a certain types of personalities, players who are humble and don't have too big of ego's, but also who are relentless on the pitch.

DOB

Banned
Reaction score
Needs to gain a solid 15 pounds of muscle and will be a tank

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I liked him on the left

Liked him on the right too

Keen to see him deeper

He’s great at 10 when he alternates roles but there’s CDK who ticks all the boxes and Brahim just gets our play

IL Maestro

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Seedorf, Ali Sully Muntari, Massimo Ambrosini
Yacine Adli probably started just 1 game this season, the one against Hellas Verona
he played for 60 minutes then was benched for a very long time with no minutes at all, like a punishment
Yacine was playing behind Giroud, yet he kept dropping down to Milan's box to help build up
he is a very smart player who makes himself available to his team mates to get them out of pressure, same role Hakan used to do
Pioli didn't like that, he asks the player to run forward waiting for a long ball to Giroud's head probably to go to the opponent and then apply high pressure
Milan suffered first leg against Inter with Krunic and Tonali trying to build up, so in the second leg instead of using a third he asked Tonali to get forward too so it was just Krunic
Yacine has no future with Pioli because it seems like they had a problem, he doesn't believe in Pioli's system and that is probably why he iced him
what doesn't make sense is that he gave him a few minutes against Fiorentina and Spezia two games apart and Milan was losing and he did good and then nothing
did he want to show that he is bad and when he showed promise Pioli benched him again? or was it Pioli didn't even notice the promise shown by Yacine?

Australiano1980

Empire of Brazil
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Savicevic, Gullit, Maldini, Romario, Zidane, Suker, Litmanen, Redondo
Pioli obviously had his reasons for not field Adli. But his characteristis would have been very usefull in our style of playing, which is in counters, he is the only one apparently able to turn the game side to side with long passes, why Pioli didn't use him, i can't imagine. Maybe his work rate could be low. But he is able to play in all position in the middle. I mean, Pobega had chances, why Adli dont?

Last edited:

sheva

suso's dog
Reaction score
beautiful baby boy, so unegoistic and full of joy

shame that your only vice was fucking pioli's wife :cry:

kevin_dk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Adli my man, if he ever gets a change to play in one of the next four matches. Please please please please please please show absolute discipline and do just what Pioli asks of him TO HIS BEST ABILITIES, and only just that, and absolutely nothing more.

He has no discipline and I have said it many times Pioli gives no fuck how talented his players are, they must first demonstrate absolute discipline to follow game plans and tactical changes, the rest is of secondary importance. Even Leao has to track back and defend when Pioli asks and I do not think there is any player more talented than Leao at Milan at the moment.

So please Adli please, show discipline even for just 10 minutes.

Also get a hair cut please... Pioli might be offended looking at all that excessive hair.

Australiano1980

Empire of Brazil
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Savicevic, Gullit, Maldini, Romario, Zidane, Suker, Litmanen, Redondo
Maybe a great oportunity today, but he is so out of pace that we can't actually demand much from him.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Adli thread still in the first page.

Says a lot since we signed him over two years ago.

Schedule