\

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

milancuore

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
:thumbsup: Have to say he looks great in this video (but so did Jose Mauri when we signed him :lol:). I'm going to watch him against Valencia + Barcelona tonight to see if the hype is real.

Yo, he doesnt play for either of those teams

crazyultras

The Wise Baboon
Reaction score
:thumbsup: Have to say he looks great in this video (but so did Jose Mauri when we signed him :lol:). I'm going to watch him against Valencia + Barcelona tonight to see if the hype is real.

mauri was very good with parma that year, he played like a verrati 2.0
but the fat paycheck made him lazy and not only failed to improve, but he went downward

Albertini

Milan Legend
Reaction score

hes playing against valencia and barcelona tonight? how?

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
you forgot politano. Karamoh will probably be farmed out, inter have too many wingers at the mo.

Martinez is so far looking awesome, he and asamoah have been the best inter players during the pre-season. Here is the two combining for the winning goal against atletico last weekend:

while martinez was signed as a backup for icardi, there is no way he starts on the bench after such an impressive pre-season. Spalletti will have a headache trying to accommodate nainggolan & martinez in the starting xi.

Fuck off already!!

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
martial is also in the final year of his contract, so a loan isn‘t possible although i read somewhere that united has a option to extend his contract for a further year

Yeah...I'm sure Utd plan to extend it anyway rather than lose him for free next summer.

milancuore

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
so castillejo confirmed, di marzio got this one right

he only seems to get it right literally before the player picks up a pen and puts it to paper, other than that he is useless,even I could do reporting like that:lol:

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
29 minutes and I'm a believer

200.gif

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
he only seems to get it right literally before the player picks up a pen and puts it to paper, other than that he is useless,even I could do reporting like that:lol:

Apparently Leo + GDM are friends which is probably why he agreed to keep quiet on the SMS negotiations. In return, Leo gave him the scoop on the Samu deal.

.A.K.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka,Pato,Maldini,Inzaghi
You forgot Politano. Karamoh will probably be farmed out, Inter have too many wingers at the mo.

Martinez is so far looking awesome, he and Asamoah have been the best Inter players during the pre-season. Here is the two combining for the winning goal against Atletico last weekend:

While Martinez was signed as a backup for Icardi, there is no way he starts on the bench after such an impressive pre-season. Spalletti will have a headache trying to accommodate Nainggolan & Martinez in the starting XI.

giphy.gif

crazyultras

The Wise Baboon
Reaction score

yeaah, he is good when its too close, but don't foret that other than his reporting, there were only links to the player, just like promes and others
but he insisted that we are about to sign cstillejo

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Castillejo seems exactly like Suso, except faster and can score that exact type of goal while running as well. In my mind that's an upgrade. Trading a one-trick pony for a better one-trick pony.

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Milan are yet to receive the €11M obligatory purchase from Genoa for Lapadula, which started the idea of Laxalt at Milan. For now, it's an idea, but the parties are talking. [Sky]

Pigeon

CR7 of CEO's
Reaction score
Fav. Players
gaetano f. intrieri
Milan are yet to receive the €11M obligatory purchase from Genoa for Lapadula, which started the idea of Laxalt at Milan. For now, it's an idea, but the parties are talking. [Sky]

looool give them additional 4 mil and wrap it up

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score

giphy.gif

Then send RR to Paris.

jon

The Matrix
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Romagnoli, Cutrone, De Bruyne

I smell a deal coming up

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Should Laxalt arrive at the club, Milan would have 3 left-backs in the squad. At that point, Milan could sell one of Rodriguez or Strinic. [Sky]

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
DId AK just lie to us ??

Its been more than 30 minutes

Fake news

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule