Week 26: Verona v AC Milan 07/03/2021 15.00 CET

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
He?s falling cause he?s using his body momentum to get power behind the ball(also why is went over lol).

Obviously a bad miss but it happens. Enjoy the three points and let?s not dwell on the negatives.

:thumbsup:

Why would you even ask this

kevin_dk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
source.gif

How?
How?!
How is it even possible to be that bad when the cross is picture perfect and no one is marking him?!

The only way this could have ended worse is if he just didn't bother to jump.

And why does he always have to fall?!
No matter what he does, header, shot, marked, not marked, every situation has to end with him falling.

About him having to fall after touching the ball, I think he grew up a fan of Inzaghi.

About the particular header, it just showed his lack of experience. He tried to throw his head into the ball but that's not how to hit a strong header. It's all about timing, apperently he was late to jump.

Last edited:

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
The boys put in a great performance, a really big game from Milan and a statement at the right time.

Despite the obstacles the team won comfortably and played beautifully. Hellas who are normally tough, had no clear chances.

I loved how the "reserves" stepped up.. Krunic was man of the match I am truly happy for him he gets a lot of shit for nothing. Castillejo better playing freely instead of tugging the right wing. Saelemakers running nicely too and playing some sweet though balls. I also loved Meite he is strong on the ball. Also happy for Dalot I am sure it will boost his confidence. I love Gigio, he is a real captain we should keep him no matter what. Romagnoli also very good game I like him with Tomori. Calabria played great.. it was a really strong performance, only Leao needs to raise his level.

Kaka06/07

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Saelemaekers
Should Theo plays a lw
Or maybe even a rw?

Forza AC Milan

Milan Icon
Reaction score
That Rebic and Theo couldn't play was the biggest help today imo. Good perfomance in defense apart from Tomori?s heading pass-fail but that can happen.

Its why we were defensively stable. We didn't have a player run past the half way line with the defense out of shape and then easily lose the ball leading to a counter

yonggoh

Smoker
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Nesta, Pirlo, Gourcuff, Oddo, Maldini
Scoring from open play finally! Well done lads :)

terzino1899

Primavera
Reaction score
Great performance and the midfield duo + Krunic stood physically solid and strong.
The defence line never broke up and remained in shape throughout.
The wingers ran their asses off but without too much quality attacking output.
Leao i thought played well against a team that did not clog up the defence. He actually made runs into space and dragged the defenders out of position. Good stuff compared to his past few games.

MOTM: Krunic for the goal, goal line header clearance, and constantly trying positive, forward passes
Shoutout: Kessie + Meite, being consistent the whole game nullifying the center

yonggoh

Smoker
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Nesta, Pirlo, Gourcuff, Oddo, Maldini
Clean sheet good for Donna and Roma confidence after recent blames

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Donnarumma: N/A
Calabria: 6.0
Tomori: 6.5
Romagnoli: 6.5
Dalot: 7.0
Meite: 6.5
Kessie: 7.0
Saele: 6.5
Krunic: 7.5
Samu: 6.0
Leao: 5.5

Australiano1980

Empire of Brazil
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Savicevic, Gullit, Maldini, Romario, Zidane, Suker, Litmanen, Redondo
We did a good game, it was a team of workers, no medallions, no nothing, just focused and direct. Nice victory, nice 3 points.

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
happy about our win... before we rotated much more and were able to win the games - better to have fit meite, krunic than out of form hakan, benna (and tonali also cant play every 3 days) against butchers in serieA.

leao played as cf ... had one chance (cross from calabria) i think.
didnt show much but its not like team created much for him - like already mentioned, ibra missing 1-2 good chance per game and nobody says much about it.
hope he shows more in next games, if not then i dont know what can be his role in this team with 4231.

krunic what a goal....
dalot finish also perfect. hope pioli will do his job and explain theo to be less attacking minded - you dont have to be in attack all the time and still you will have your chances.

Schedule