The Rumour Commode XXXI: The Panther Era

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Right?? :D

I think you'd explain it better to the others but "the one that fucks" is almost correct no?
True but its mostly used for a guy that fucks a lot of girls.

But juve and inter are kind of bitches so...

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
Yeah but Van Bommel was the cunt-est of all in that squad. You need cunts to play against dirty sides like Inter.

Before we got Van Bommel, he got into a fight with Ibra in the national team game. G asked Ibra if he was ok if we got Van Bommel. Ibra replied it is better to have him on your team vs playing against him.

Inter and Us were fighting for his signature. We won because we had a good relationship with Raiola.

We handed Inter their ass multiple times during Ancelotti era, and we had zero c*nts on the team. And don't bring Rino, he's been rough but thats it.

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
MN - Continuous contacts between Milan and Barcelona for Firpo

According to what has been learned from the Milannews.it editorial staff, contacts between Milan and Barcelona continued for Firpo today: work is being done on an onerous loan with the right of redemption. The amount requested by the Spaniards is over 20 million. Not an easy operation but the dialogue goes on

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
No, no, LH is right... Gattuso was fecking ace, guy was no cunt.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
That bite doesn't have to be ugly. But Milan without Gattuso would not have been the same. Kaladze was also a bit of a cunt. Inzaghi had it in a way. It's that fearlessness and ability to always want to win at everything even if it means you bend the rules and play on the edge.

That's not c*nt in my definition. C*nts are provoking, hitting others in the crotch, trash talking, baiting, trying to injure etc. Since when fearlessness and winning at everything is being a c*nt?!

DeNiro

Milan Icon
Reaction score
According to what has been learned from the Milannews.it editorial staff, contacts between Milan and Barcelona continued for Firpo today: work is being done on an onerous loan with the right of redemption. The amount requested by the Spaniards is over 20 million. Not an easy operation but the dialogue goes on.

by Antonio Vitiello

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
3, possibly 4-5 players in a winter mercato. That's fucking immense.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
That's not c*nt in my definition. C*nts are provoking, hitting others in the crotch, trash talking, baiting, trying to injure etc. Since when fearlessness and winning at everything is being a c*nt?!

Example:
mattzid.jpg

21861430-7759699-image-a-84_1575552644379.jpg

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
The fact that we are about to make a 3rd signing, and possibly more shows why we actually were trying to Europa League and Copa Italia. No way could we have done that with out previous squad.

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
MN - Continuous contacts between Milan and Barcelona for Firpo

According to what has been learned from the Milannews.it editorial staff, contacts between Milan and Barcelona continued for Firpo today: work is being done on an onerous loan with the right of redemption. The amount requested by the Spaniards is over 20 million. Not an easy operation but the dialogue goes on

Any links to the Ukranian? Mykolenko?

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
3, possibly 4-5 players in a winter mercato. That's fucking immense.

The fact that we are about to make a 3rd signing, and possibly more shows why we actually were trying to Europa League and Copa Italia. No way could we have done that with out previous squad.

But... they said Elliot was poor and didn't want to bring anyone in. Even if it's loans etc we are still paying something + wages, and with any luck we redeem them once they turn out to be great for us.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
i know this has nothing to do with the commode but man, torres been hitting that gym ever since he hung up them boots :lol: :lol:

EsHDLcMXIAAWN6Q

EsHDOcTXEAEzXrn

Omar500

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka, Costacurta, Nesta, Boban, Savicevic
This is insane, and really smart at the same time

On the loan we could have:
Brahim 20-25m
Dalot 15-20m
Firpo 15-20m
Tomori 25-30m
Tonali 15m
Meite 7m

Every player we buy in the summer is going to be fully adapted to the squad, so we can start the next season strongly. And imagine if Ibra and Mandzara decide to sign new contracts...that is great depth for Seria A and CL football.
And word about those loans: maybe Tomori will be 18 months long loan, and maybe we prolong Diaz loan for one more year, so it would not hurt budget so much.

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
The ‘new chance’ becomes a done deal, confirmed. AC Milan have reached an agreement with Chelsea for Fikayo Tomori, last details set to be sorted: here we go!

Loan with buy option around €30m. He’ll fly to Milano this week - medicals pending. @FabrizioRomano

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
:lol:

Ovaltine is good stuff.

Oblatne with ovaltine would be amazing.

Oblatne are these wafer like Croatian desserts.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
According to TMW – who cite Turkish sources – Milan have a big target for the midfield and it is indeed Yazici. The 23-year-old has a contract with the French club until 2024, and 20% of the future resale will go to Trabzonspor.

However, Lille do not want to listen to offers now and for this reason the Rossoneri will make an offer at the end of the season.

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
This is insane, and really smart at the same time

On the loan we could have:
Brahim 20-25m
Dalot 15-20m
Firpo 15-20m
Tomori 25-30m
Tonali 15m
Meite 7m

Every player we buy in the summer is going to be fully adapted to the squad, so we can start the next season strongly. And imagine if Ibra and Mandzara decide to sign new contracts...that is great depth for Seria A and CL football.
And word about those loans: maybe Tomori will be 18 months long loan, and maybe we prolong Diaz loan for one more year, so it would not hurt budget so much.

I can see us redeeming Tomori, Tonali and Meite. Total around 50 m. All this money would come from CL. Dalot is not worth anything above 10 m, Brahim shows some flashes of talent but surely not worth 25 m. Firpo is a nobody to me. All I know about him is that Barcelona fans have been shitting on him for a long time :lol:

I actually expect us to renew Brahim's loan for another season. That would be a great deal.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
The ?new chance? becomes a done deal, confirmed. AC Milan have reached an agreement with Chelsea for Fikayo Tomori, last details set to be sorted: here we go!

Loan with buy option around ?30m. He?ll fly to Milano this week - medicals pending. @FabrizioRomano

Boom!

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
still no info whether its a 6 month or an 18 month loan?

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
?Pirlo wrote in his book about his pranks on me, I think I gave him more slaps in the head than his father ever did!

:lol::lol:

Gattuso on Nap vs juve on FI.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
#Tomori from #Chelsea to #Milan: a done deal. Operation on loan with option to buy. Player expected in Italy in the next few hours.

Maldini markets are the best.

stevan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Chelsea fans are furious that Timori is being praised by Maldini and yet CFC are letting him go.

Masterclass in transfers so far.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Mandzukic, Rebic and Ibra don't do that, but they're still that kind of players you don't want to play up against because they will fight for every ball and piss you off as a defender because they won't take your shit. They're not 'nice guys' but they don't do underhanded, illegal stuff like Diego Costa. Still cunts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule