The Rumour Commode XXXI: The Panther Era

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
Romagnoli can watch this a thousand times. He'll never be able to perform at those levels. Too much of a pussy. Too soft and weak! Zero athleticism if compared to the players in that video. Even Aberto freaking Gilardino had more balls then Romagnoli.

That game was insane. But this just shows how much football has changed. Those crunching tackles. Insane. And then elbows, punches, stepping on people, you name it. And not a single red card. Haha

Seriously, I hate how professional football has evolved. Such a failure for mankind

Bring back the old days

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
u can take the slav out of the balkan...

but u cant take the balkan out of the slav

Any brilliant evil insights on what I just posted in the World News Thread?

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
Why avoid it once you happen to read it?

first of all, you simply don't read it.
the avatar and username are pretty well sized and visible
if you know X user spits 90% nonsense of the time, you simply stop reading. seems pretty simple to me.

the few simple 1 liner posts that you'll happen to inadvertently read, you can respond if it's worth it...if not, ignore.
if they address you or your post...same thing... is it worth it?

i enjoy some of the Bold letter posts though

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Gonna stop watching Milan, have a nice time with all upcoming losses. :)

Bye.

474bb51f05a33360d70f18cbde9fd18c.gif

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
first of all, you simply don't read it.
the avatar and username are pretty well sized and visible
if you know X user spits 90% nonsense of the time, you simply stop reading. seems pretty simple to me.

the few simple 1 liner posts that you'll happen to inadvertently read, you can respond if it's worth it...if not, ignore.
if they address you or your post...same thing... is it worth it?

i enjoy some of the Bold letter posts though

I mean, not reading something because of some Aladdin reason is just bullshit for me. You read what you want, you comment intelligently(harsh or not) and that's the way of the world.

Avoiding words because you don't like them is snowflake culture, and intelligent men should avoid that.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Gonna stop watching Milan, have a nice time with all upcoming losses. :)

Bye.

Football can be stressful especially when your are heavily invested in it.

Take your time :thumbsup:

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
I mean, not reading something because of some Aladdin reason is just bullshit for me. You read what you want, you comment intelligently(harsh or not) and that's the way of the world.

Avoiding words because you don't like them is snowflake culture, and intelligent men should avoid that.

maybe i'm not up to game, enlighten me.
isn't "snowflake culture" being offended by anything and nothing and reacting to it?

not reading something because you know 90% of the time it will be devoid of logic, reason or context is an "Aladdin" reason ... to me it's just common sense. wise time and energy management.

you comment intelligently

on intelligent takes and topics.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maybe i'm not up to game, enlighten me.
isn't "snowflake culture" being offended by anything and nothing and reacting to it?

not reading something because you know 90% of the time it will be devoid of logic, reason or context is an "Aladdin" reason ... to me it's just common sense. wise time and energy management.

on intelligent takes and topics.

Very good response on all counts. You're obviously not a snowflace, and in general I feel you just preached in every word of this post. En garde.

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
In my 9 years on this forum only 1 poster pissed me off.
I think every single poster on this forum is cool in each their own way and this is what makes this place so fun at times.

I feel honored

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers

Cloren

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roger Federer is the GOAT
Liverpool lost 4-5 games in a row in championship. They are in crisis ,nothing to do with Ancelotti.

After the Istanbul fiasco, there is no manager better at owning Liverpool than King Carlo...

He?s giving them a lot of trouble with Napoli too and that team won the champions league too or were the defending champions.

stevan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Vulture posted a lot of useful news. He shouldn't leave.

Forza AC Milan

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Guys what do you think about trying a diamond midfield and 2 up top as an alternate formation to the current one

----------------Kessie

Bennacer-----------------Tonali

---------------Hakan

---------- Ibra Leao

Optimum for Leao and Tonali who are are our big bucks investments. Keeps Hakan central and gives license to Theo mostly and a bit less to Calabria to provide width with Leao roaming.

Gives Diaz a chance at his best position (SS) to determine if we can buy him. Would be more secure defensively when we need defensive solidity. Eliminates Saele and Samu from the starting line up. Gives a chance to Tonali and Leao to show their real ceiling. Kessie has less ground to cover to secure defense and Ibra has a mobile partner he can flick/release into space

Before anybody shouts "outdated formation", even Man Utd played a variation of this recently. We can unleash Theo with this formation and have enough covering midfielders. Only downside is Meite and Krunic are the only subs left for the middle unless you use Diaz deeper (not ideal) or turn Saele into a proper CM.

We can still use 4-2-3-1 depending on the opposition

Last edited:

Panache

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Zapata was never a bad defender to me anyway. Always an useful back-up, I?d say more than Musacchio.

Zapata and Kucka should have stayed. Good squad players. Definitely better Musacchio, Duarte, Krunic and Meite lol. Mirabelli and co were high on something that summer. Fuckin Rodriguez and Kalinic were money down the drain.

Last edited:

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
NicoSchira
#ACMilan are in advanced talks to sign #Porto’s midfielder #Otavio as a free agent on next summer. Talks ongoing with his agent Evandro Schmidt for a contract until 2025 (€3M/year).

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
NicoSchira
#ACMilan are in advanced talks to sign #Porto?s midfielder #Otavio as a free agent on next summer. Talks ongoing with his agent Evandro Schmidt for a contract until 2025 (?3M/year).

giphy.gif

Rossonero81

The Little Red Rooster
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Giusy Meloni
Guys what do you think about trying a diamond midfield and 2 up top as an alternate formation to the current one

----------------Kessie

Bennacer-----------------Tonali

---------------Hakan

---------- Ibra Leao

Optimum for Leao and Tonali who are are our big bucks investments. Keeps Hakan central and gives license to Theo mostly and a bit less to Calabria to provide width with Leao roaming.

Gives Diaz a chance at his best position (SS) to determine if we can buy him. Would be more secure defensively when we need defensive solidity. Eliminates Saele and Samu from the starting line up. Gives a chance to Tonali and Leao to show their real ceiling. Kessie has less ground to cover to secure defense and Ibra has a mobile partner he can flick/release into space

Before anybody shouts "outdated formation", even Man Utd played a variation of this recently. We can unleash Theo with this formation and have enough covering midfielders. Only downside is Meite and Krunic are the only subs left for the middle unless you use Diaz deeper (not ideal) or turn Saele into a proper CM.

We can still use 4-2-3-1 depending on the opposition

It looks kinda good on paper if you switch Tonali and Bennacer. I think Hauge would fit in this formation as well. However I don't think this will solve our current problems, because we don't have enough quality midfielders for this formation.

The wingers have been terrible in recent times, so I do understand where you're coming from.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule