CL: AC Milan vs Manchester United

~Biski Biskit~

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
None, but thinking of some.
Melbourne said:
Not really.

Like Milan Man Utd play alot of games a year and 4 strikers is essentail. VNR is the no. 1 striker, Utd Adraino or Sheva for a compassrion.

However, they other 3 all fight for spots and all get games during the year. I wouldnt be surprised if both Smith and VNR played. Rooney is still 18 i beleive :eek:

Yes, having 4 strikers is essential to any club. Smith is a no.3 striker in pecking order though, behind RVN and Rooney. It's a busy Xmas schedule so everyone gets games, your right.

~Biski Biskit~

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
anindito said:
I'm interested in Rooney's behavior, he often get mad in some games (against Bolton on Ben Haim) and he now wait for the decision of FA for 3 match ban :) so against Milan, I like to see what would he do at Stam or Nesta.

That player definitely over reacted. He was rolling on floor for 3 minutes and there was nothing in it. If the ref saw it it would have been a sending off though.

~Biski Biskit~

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Melbourne said:
Bad miss.

Have you seen some of his goals this year? More than makes up for it.

Yeah, the goal against Norwich I think It was was the most impressive.

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
~Biski Biskit~ said:
That player definitely over reacted. He was rolling on floor for 3 minutes and there was nothing in it. If the ref saw it it would have been a sending off though.
So there was enough in it to warrant a sending off ;)

Rooney is really just an idiot. An idiot equipped with some football talent, but with the idiocy prevailing. I'm positive his career will be over in 5-6 years max.

DonippoKakaShevdini

Santo Baresi
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Der Franco
I was watching this movie the other day called "Total Recall." (Arnold Film)

In it there was this alien that lived in this man's stomach, but its head protruded out of the guy's stomach. I believe his name was Quatto or something...

Anyhow, The alien looked just like Wayne Rooney. Definitely worth a look. :)
number43.jpg

Wayne_Rooney__Evert_135369a.jpg

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
DonippoRuiShevdini said:
Anyhow, The alien looked just like Wayne Rooney.
:eek: Rooney as cute as this alien-cutie ? :eek:

You can't fool me, I know you're kidding :o

logan

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
DonippoRuiShevdini said:
I was watching this movie the other day called "Total Recall." (Arnold Film)

In it there was this alien that lived in this man's stomach, but its head protruded out of the guy's stomach. I believe his name was Quatto or something...

Anyhow, The alien looked just like Wayne Rooney. Definitely worth a look. :)
number43.jpg

Wayne_Rooney__Evert_135369a.jpg

hahahahaaha.......:D :D :D
they do look same :D

by the way even her gf is not good.

Seamus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Anyone playing for AC Milan
He the alienfrom the movie predator, with arnold schwarzenegger.

Vernetti

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Michael Laudrup, Sheva, Ronaldinho, Grønkjær, Vicente, Robben
Another game last night that made me hate Manure even more. Once again they bought the ref... Did anybody see the Tottenham goal which the ref "did´nt see" in the final minutes? Amazing!!

Another reason why we will/must beat them. They suck!

Gatorbasu

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I saw the highlights. That was a brutal blunder by both the ref and the goaliie. We complain about JUVE, if JUVE steals a fish then MANURE steals the whole pond.

But at the same time, any game in CL pretty different than your domestic league against a smaller scale team. So, I would not take anything for granted but MILAN is a great team and they should do better.

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Ruuuuuuuuud will be out until the end of March it seems, yeah ! :cool: Giggs is injured too right now, not sure when he will come back. I hope his form will suffer :D I hope s.o. will take care of the rest of them. I soooooooooo hate them :D

S

superman_1899

but alan smith is still lurking around, he is the only man urd player who gives me the geess

~Biski Biskit~

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
If Smith's finishing is as poor as it was against Spurs I wouldn't worry.

YUGOSLAV

Josip Broz TITO
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Totti, Maldini, Canna, Olic, Barbarez, Šuker, Gatu, Buffon, Pirlo, Zambro & Nesta
Passion for *9* said:
Ruuuuuuuuud will be out until the end of March it seems, yeah ! :cool: Giggs is injured too right now, not sure when he will come back. I hope his form will suffer :D I hope s.o. will take care of the rest of them. I soooooooooo hate them :D

Great news, but I don't hate them :D

Pranjic

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Boban, Savičević, Weah, Baggio
Passion for *9* said:
Ruuuuuuuuud will be out until the end of March it seems, yeah ! :cool::D
Well isn't that nice...too bad for Man U :D So only the alien Rooney to take care of...

Last edited:

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
How original :o Didn't we have such a big mouth here just recently trying to lecture us on 'real fandom' ?

Yan Dao

La Bandiera
Reaction score
ManUre fans will always be ManUre fans, doesn't matter if they hail from Manchester or all the way from here... :head:

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
If you're hoping I take your sorry attempt at trolling seriously you're seriously mistaken.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
M60 said:
Good Afternoon from Sunny Manchester you top fans you!! I was going to just come on to ask which Milan Airport is best to go to for the ground and if anyone could recommend the best bars, shopping etc. but it seems that having been to Milan about 10 years ago I have the advantage over most of you!

Good to see you've picked up on the Manure thing - hilarious- and even funnier to see Italian team fans (plastic or otherwise) complaining about diving - you boys dont have a clue - especially that bloke who lists a whole load of favourite teams - how is that possible? Surely there can be only one team for each of us.

Really devastating football insight though - shame I and a lot of us respect Milan as another big team (even when you were rubbish) but you lot make it look really really small - like another team I know across the way.

Thats why you'll never know what its like to properly support a club.

Looking forward to seeing you in March (We'll be the ones singing - the Milan fans will be the ones letting off flares and shouting a lot but with no direction)

With kind regards from the Stretford End

ONE LOVE

what a complete asshole...

savicevic10

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Savicevic, Boban, Maldini, Donadoni, Costacurta and Roberto Baggio
M60 said:
Good Afternoon from Sunny Manchester you top fans you!! I was going to just come on to ask which Milan Airport is best to go to for the ground and if anyone could recommend the best bars, shopping etc. but it seems that having been to Milan about 10 years ago I have the advantage over most of you!

Maybe while you're in Milan you can get a nice, warm cooked and nutrious meal to take back to Manchester and show the folks at home. You must be looking forward to it.

M60 said:
Good to see you've picked up on the Manure thing - hilarious- and even funnier to see Italian team fans (plastic or otherwise) complaining about diving - you boys dont have a clue - especially that bloke who lists a whole load of favourite teams - how is that possible? Surely there can be only one team for each of us.

Like there can be only one brain for each of us, but where's yours? See below for more drivel.

M60 said:
Really devastating football insight though - shame I and a lot of us respect Milan as another big team (even when you were rubbish) but you lot make it look really really small - like another team I know across the way.

Thats why you'll never know what its like to properly support a club.

Looking forward to seeing you in March (We'll be the ones singing - the Milan fans will be the ones letting off flares and shouting a lot but with no direction)

Did you go to school in Manchester? I could well believe it.

M60 said:
With kind regards from the Stretford End

I thought it was called The Fred the Red Stand now. Let's face it, it's not as good or as famous as the Kop at Anfield. It gets quieter and quieter nowadays, but I'll give you something, the noise of all the plastic bags from the Megastore swaying in the wind is deafening and ofcourse the kids playing on their Nintendo gameboys, it can get quite loud when three or more are bleeping about how they've made it to level 5 on Mario

M60 said:

Fuck off, you prick.

~Biski Biskit~

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sav the last part is awesome, you made me LMAO!! :star: Hilarious stuff!! :D

Vernetti

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Michael Laudrup, Sheva, Ronaldinho, Grønkjær, Vicente, Robben
M60, strange words from a Man United supporter since people around England always make fun of the United supporters because none of them ever seem to come from Manchester !?!

But I can understand how you would envy a massive international club like Milan as you own ****** team is falling apart on the european scene (not to mention England).

You have my sympathy.

Reaction score
Hello AC Milan fans. I am a supporter of Liverpool FC. Us Liverpool fans have the utmost respect for your club, and it's proud acheivements. We will never forget the way you showed your compassion for us after 96 of our brothers lost their lives at Hillsborough. The way your fans sang "You'll Never Walk Alone" for your game in 1989 will always be remembered by us.

I notice that you will be playing Manure soon. Please note, that we are fully behind you in this game, and want you to beat them, and humilate them over both legs. They and their supporters are so disliked in this country, you will be doing everyone a favour. They really are a shit team, and have only managed to get where they are with the constant help they get from referee's in England. You will all have seen the goal that wasn't given against Spurs last week. Incidents like that happen every week. Thankfully, the referees in Europe do not afford them the same help. That's why they are useless in Europe. Biggest team in the world? My Arse. They have only won the European Cup (Champions League) twice in their history. That is the same number of times as Nottingham Forest in this country. Yet they see themselves as one of the biggest clubs in the world. It really does make you laugh. They drew at home this week to a part time team that's not even in the four English divsions, at home. That's how shit they are.

I hope your magnificent team humiliate them next month.

Forza Milano
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Schedule