The Rumour Commode XXXI: The Panther Era

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Everything will be fine guys. Give this team a couple of years and it will for sure challenge for CL.

Omar500

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka, Costacurta, Nesta, Boban, Savicevic
I'm really hyped for Kouadio Kone, because he is a lot cheaper than Soumare, and maybe has way higher ceiling.
Also, Simakan WE CAN, he can cover ever RB, DM in urgent cases.

ForzaSandro

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Besides this, we don't have any snow in my country for the 2nd year straight, which sucks balls. Fucking global warming... when I was growing up, it would start already in November and by the end of the year it would be full of it... it was so beautiful :cry:

can't eat cake and have it. it is either your constant air travel or the snow

sheva-pippo

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Simakan + Kone makes me excited.

If we can get a backup CF this Mercato then that's good but if we can wait, then we can opt for Belotti next year. I really want him at Milan.

Sent from my CPH1861 using Tapatalk

Omar500

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka, Costacurta, Nesta, Boban, Savicevic

If we can get a backup CF this Mercato then that's good but if we can wait, then we can opt for Belotti next year. I really want him at Milan.

Belotti is well suited for this team. Him and Leao are great options for attack. If we get chance to get Haaland the year after, it's no brainer.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Simakan fatta pls. Would be an uplifting start to the mercato. Or Kabak :proud:

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Another thing is that Tonali got a lot of assists/key passes from set-pieces, he was taking corners and free-kicks.

At Milan Hakan is the first, so Tonali the second.

I don't think this matters a lot, I don't care about the goals and assists Tonali had in Brescia, what matters is how he plays and how well can he adapt to the needs of the role in our midfield. He's slowly improving and i'm optimistic he can learn to do the things (without the ball) that Kessie and Bennacer do so well. He also needs to cut out the random no look passes out to nowhere, he loses so many balls this way. Pioli seems to really get irritated anytime he does that.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Remember, it takes 3 years for Jurgen Klopp to win at Liverpool
Exactly. And economically speaking their starting point was way more favorable than ours when Elliott took over.

We finally seem to have hit a road where we found out how to improve without spending big. Since we're AC Milan and not Atalanta, Ajax or Dortmund, chances are that those who will explode here won't leave anytime soon but build a new foundation, a cycle, for the upcoming years.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Milan Eye@MilanEye
Graziano Pelle has been proposed to Juventus. He was also offered to Milan but they were not interested

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fussball.news, random site af, voted their best starting-11 with the most underrated players.

4-2-3-1:

----------------------- Szcesny ---------------------

S. Roberto -- Savic -- Matip -- Cancelo

------------------ Matic -- Herrera --------------

-- Vazquez --- Calhanoglu --- Insigne --

------------------------ Giroud -----------------------

Thought it was interesting enough to be worth a share.

I guess key to read it is "underrated" like obviously not KDB or Lewandowski. I also think they didn't want to include more than one player per team. Meaning in their eyes, Hakan is our best most underrated player.

For me it's a close call between Hakan, Benna and Theo. I probably would go for Benna because out of those three he's the one with the least attention.

Last edited:

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Something needs to be done with the training, preparations, warm up... too many same injuries. This way u dont win the scudetto. We cant keep playing with 3, 4 first 11 players constantly out.

Milan has played 9NE game with this lineup:
Donna, calabria, kjaer, roma, theo, benna, frank, chala, rebic, ibra, saele. Vs Napoli... ONE...

This cannot be anymore.

R.Akbar

Allenatore
Reaction score
Something needs to be done with the training, preparations, warm up... too many same injuries. This way u dont win the scudetto. We cant keep playing with 3, 4 first 11 players constantly out.

Milan has played 9NE game with this lineup:
Donna, calabria, kjaer, roma, theo, benna, frank, chala, rebic, ibra, saele. Vs Napoli... ONE...

This cannot be anymore.

Dude, its called fatigue

A game every 3 days? Even its too much for me to follow

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba

Based on youtube , i prefer Soumare over Kone.
Kone seems like a box to box or an attacking mid.
Soumare plays deeper which is what we need.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Sassuolo president on Berardi: ?Inter? I did not veto his sale to the Nerazzurri but at the same time, I want to be honest: as a Milan fan, it would be hard to see him in certain colors.?

Why are you posting an old quote from Squinzi, who passed away last year?

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Why are you posting an old quote from Squinzi, who passed away last year?

Shit, somebody gave me this link and I thought it was new.

My mistake.

5FFF3CF3-1129-477E-98EF-A1E2482437BD.jpg

Last edited:

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Defensa Central (via Calciomercato.it) are claiming that Real are starting to seriously consider the return of Diaz next season, continuing the path of rejuvenation and taking advantage of the upcoming exits of Isco, Mariano Diaz and Luka Jovic.

For his part, the Spaniard would also be happy to return to Real Madrid as long as he has a guaranteed playing time, otherwise he would prefer to stay at Milan.

Well this happens when you get dry loans without thinking about long term players.

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Dude, its called fatigue

A game every 3 days? Even its too much for me to follow

And fatigue is valid only for Milan players? I can't be the only one who sees that we are picking up an injury every game (literally) plus numerous injuries during trainings. No other team has that many problems

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Defensa Central (via Calciomercato.it) are claiming that Real are starting to seriously consider the return of Diaz next season, continuing the path of rejuvenation and taking advantage of the upcoming exits of Isco, Mariano Diaz and Luka Jovic.

For his part, the Spaniard would also be happy to return to Real Madrid as long as he has a guaranteed playing time, otherwise he would prefer to stay at Milan.

Well this happens when you get dry loans without thinking about long term players.

I am not against this. Brahim has shown nothing to be considered anything more than a good sub. Definitely not starting material and considering the complicated purchase I am perfectly fine with him returning to Madrid.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
I am not against this. Brahim has shown nothing to be considered anything more than a good sub. Definitely not starting material and considering the complicated purchase I am perfectly fine with him returning to Madrid.

We have not signed him to take Hakan place. Hakan is top 3 trequartista in Europe.

As for quality I think he?s been more fit in Pioli?s system than Hauge so far.

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
EqemK_EXMAAOEjq

74% - Among the goalkeepers with at least 10 appearances in 2020, Marco Silvestri (74 %) is the Italian with the best save percentage in the calendar year in Serie A. Plastic.

1044 - Juan Cuadrado is the defender with the most passes in the opponent's half of the field in 2020 in Serie A (1044). Powerplant.

65% - Matthijs de Ligt boasts a 65% win rate in Serie A in 2020; without him, Juventus' success rate drops to 36%, while the average goal conceded with him on the pitch is 1.0 per game (1.4 without him). Key.

177 - Francesco Acerbi has recovered 177 balls in Serie A in 2020: he is the left-handed central defender who did best in the calendar year. Smart.

57 - Theo Hern?ndez is the defender who successfully completed the most dribbling (57) in the 2020 calendar year in Serie A. Slalomista.

9500 - Rodrigo de Paul is the player who covered the longest distance with ball and chain movement in Serie A in 2020 (9500m). Conduction.

246 - Franck Kessi? is the outfield player who has recovered the most balls (246) in Serie A in 2020. Maciste.

14 - Hakan Calhanoglu is the player who has provided the most assists (14) in 2020 in Serie A; the Turk is also the player who created the most chances (99) for teammates in the period. Mastery.

28 - Alejandro G?mez is the Atalanta player who has regained the most possessions in the opponent's trocar in Serie A in 2020 (28). Quick.

27% - Among those who have scored at least 20 goals in Serie A in 2020, Romelu Lukaku is the player with the best scoring percentage (27 %) . Tangible.

33 - Cristiano Ronaldo has scored 33 Serie A goals in 2020: only two players in the history of the competition have done better in a single calendar year (41 Borel in 1933 and 36 Nordahl in 1950). Bubbly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule