AC Milan - Udinese 13/08/2022, 18:30 CET.

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
You can find everything in America, the issue is whether you have access to it--which is generally tied to wealth and other structural issues that plague America.
and on that i'd argue that the inaccess to these things is far overblown by media. I grew up poor but always had access to farmers markets, water, heat in winter, educational opportunities, jobs, sports, everything. just had to work hard for higher quality stuff. its not like its completely unavailable. theres wealth inequality but people here also have the mentality that they deserve the highest quality things without having to grind for em.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic

Ryo

Billy's Right Peg
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Billy, George, Marco, Paolo, Charles, Fik, Pierre, Mike & Rafa

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
excellent save michael

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
You can still like a player even if there are people who annoy you who like them too.
I know , I like him and promised to support him until the end of the season. But the excitement is diminished.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Average performance! Resulting in 3 great match day 1 pts. Once we get into a rhythm 🔥.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Pobega running around looking like he doesn’t know what the fuck is going on lol. Better bring in a capable mid that can rotate with Tonali, Bennacer and Krunic.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
and on that i'd argue that the inaccess to these things is far overblown by media. I grew up poor but always had access to farmers markets, water, heat in winter, educational opportunities, jobs, sports, everything. just had to work hard for higher quality stuff. its not like its completely unavailable.
Not everyone had your upbringing. Access to farmers markets and water, are not a given, in many places--let alone educational opportunities, jobs, and others.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Congratulations everyone.

No goal yet for CDK and Origi, but you just feel it's right around the corner.

Plenty to work on in terms of goals succeeded, but this was the controlled fleecing I expected. ANDIAMO!

Schedule