All About Movies

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Dune was good. That skinny kid is no Kyle MacLachlan but was afraid they would completely mess it up.

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
I want to start watching westerns. Have seen almost nothing from the genre. Any suggestions and where I should start?

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
- Did you bring a horse for me?
- Looks like we're shy one horse.
- No, you brought two too many.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reaction score
I'm a sports fan but I've seen very few of these movies. What do you recommend? :gun:

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
I'm a sports fan but I've seen very few of these movies. What do you recommend? :gun:
You want recommendations of sports movies? I always liked "The Replacements" :lol:

Reaction score
I’ve recently seen Brokeback Mountain. The plot may seem at times protracted and boring because there are no special "leaps" or "tension" here. I liked everything, especially since the situation is brightened up by incredible landscapes, which are literally at every step. These are the places that take your breath away. I advise you to watch this film, especially for those who want something new, including new experiences. Those who want to get even a millimeter closer to the problems of other people should also look, you can also just read a book that, perhaps, will, even more, enchant you.)

Reaction score
The Matrix. Just finished re-watching the trilogy and it's scary how it rings even truer now than it did then. This is going to be epic.

voom

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Watched Matrix Resurrections. I don't know, i felt a bit nostalgic after the movie,but mostly disappointed .Maybe need another watching.

thuhang

Beginner
Reaction score
I saw 2 Fast 2 Furious. Paul Walker and Tyrese are perfect for each other.

Stitches

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Suicidd squad 2 - positively surprised.

fuck thomas lemar

thuhang

Beginner
Reaction score
IMO the Japanese version of THE RING is much better than the American one :devil2:

Agree with the 1st and 2nd :cool: , but the 3rd ???No way comparable :o
They are my alltime favorites ;) + all Tom Hanks 's films (I wrote this somewhere :tongue: ) He is just a talented actor...superior :eek:
The Ring is one of the best films I've seen since the new Millenium and therefore I surely recommend it to as much people as possible. And if you like this film, I advise you to watch a 1980 film called "The Changeling"...you'll find a few interesting similarities between these two titles. The Ring is the ideal film to watch with a group of people when it's late a night and the weather outside is dark. The perfect atmosphere for the perfect form of suspense. Enjoy !!

thuhang

Beginner
Reaction score
IMO he's a good actor with the potential to become great.

You guys are confused. Frodo is definitely the hero of the movie.

I don't have anything against Orlando. But I don't pay attention to acting in movies like LOTR and Kingdom of Heaven because the plot is more important.
I actually enjoyed this action adventure, and on a big screen it looks great.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado

thuhang

Beginner
Reaction score
I can't wait for this, pure entertainment :star: :star: :star: :star: :star:
Indiana Jones - For me it is not only the best of the series but one of the greatest adventure films ever made. It is breathless excitement from start to finish, and to be honest I cannot fault it really. The production values are wonderfully evocative, and John Williams's score is outstanding.

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
I'm watching some classic films on DVD.. the ones I liked the most were Iranian films: Children of heaven, Crimson Gold.

Some French films were also good, l'Ennui being the best one I've seen, amazing acting by Eric Berling.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Some French films were also good, l'Ennui being the best one I've seen, amazing acting by Eric Berling.

if you like French movies, try watching: La Haine, Pact des loupes, Haute Tension, Le grand bouffe, Irreversilbe, Jean-Pierre Jeunet made some big classics too.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Just watched Tenet.

What the fuck was that?!

Schedule