Coppa italia round of 16: AC Milan - Torino 11/01/2023 21:00 CET

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
ad522f83b1060c94_800

Forget the Roma match.
Repeat the 7 goals like last time against Torino.

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
Nobody Know this Match was tomorrow

Boban1982

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
I had completely forgot and was thinking about Lecce.

We haven't the squad to compete in 3 competitions and this clearly is the least important. Play the kids.

Forza Milan!

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
It is vs Torino

..........mirante
Dest..gabbia...tomori...bozzolan
..........vrancks....tonali
Sale...cdk.....adli
.............lazrtic

Last edited:

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Thiaw suspended unfortunately. Would have been a good game for him to start. I guess more Gabbia, unfortunately.

I really hope we see Devis tomorrow. Dest, Gabbia, Tomori, Theo seems like defense.

Midfield has to be Vranckx Tonali. Tonali suspended for Lecce, so he should start. Bennacer won't play for sure.

Brahim will probably rest. Ideally we play CDK, Adli, Leao behind Lazetic. If Messias is ready then CDK in the middle and Adli instead of Leao.

My hope: Devis, Dest, Gabbia, Tomori, Theo, Vranckx, Tonali, Messias, CDK, Adli, Lazetic.
My expectation: Mirante, Kalulu, Gabbia, Tomori, Theo, Pobega, Tonali, Saelemaekers, CDK, Leao, Giroud.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Udinese? :ibralol:

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Preferred lineup:

Vasquez
Dest-Gabbia-Tomori-Theo
Vranckx-Tonali
Saele-Adli-Leao
CDK

Throw our depth players into the deep end of the pool. Fucking shame Thiaw can't play.

• Thumbs Up
Reactions: brk

Eastheaven

Primavera
Reaction score
Worried about Theo. If he’s not rested this game, then he could play 7 games in the space of 24 days after a deep run in the World Cup also. Pioli needs to find a way, Kalulu or Calabria (not Dest please).

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Torino plays with their best starting 11 and they are knocking milan out

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Why would we play Mirante ahead of Tata?

Ideally we try CDK as ST with Pobega as CAM, with the idea for CDK to act as a playmaking striker and Pobega to provide the physicality/grinta (and some off ball movement and finishing) that normally Giroud would provide. Otherwise Tonali and Leao have to play, Bennacer and Giroud should rest.

Overall I wouldn't rotate too many starters out, because there is a good chance that that would just mean that they will come on early in the second half with more pressure to decide the game and potentially less warm up, which might be a lot worse compared to trying to get ahead in the first half and sub out starters later.

Last edited:

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
MilanNews writes that Milan will be without 10 players for the game: Maignan, Rebic, Kjaer, Origi, Ballo-Touré, Krunic, Florenzi, Ibrahimovic, Vasquez and Malick Thiaw, the latter of whom is suspended due to a ban that carries over from Germany.

There are two possible choices for Pioli for the match against the Granata. The first is the classic 4-2-3-1, with Gabbia in place of Calabria and Kalulu moved to the right, with Dest in place of Theo on the left. Tonali and Pobega would be in the midfield, with De Ketelaere leading the line to let Giroud catch his breath.

The other hypothesis is a 3-5-2, with Saelemaekers and Dest at wing-back and a three-man midfield formed by Tonali, Vranckx and Pobega. Diaz and De Ketelaere would be the front two in that system, and further indications should arrive tomorrow.

Probable Milan XI (4-2-3-1): Tatarusanu; Kalulu, Tomori, Gabbia, Dest; Tonali, Pobega; Saelemaekers, Brahim, Leao; De Ketelaere.

Probable Milan XI (3-5-2): Tatarusanu; Kalulu, Gabbia, Tomori; Saelemaekers, Vranckx, Tonali, Pobega, Dest; Brahim, De Ketelaere.

VillaiN

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Pls.Pioli rest Theo and Leao for this stupid game. No one cares about it.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
I hope Brahim and CDK switch places during the match.
Curious to see Dest as RW.

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
With the names being mentioned I prefer the 3-5-2 but I'm not sure how well we will execute it.

I think Calabria should also rest, it looks like his body is far from match fitness level and it's not good to risk him. Actually we are slim in defence, an injury to one of Tomori or Kalulu and we are so fucked.

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I like this 3 5 1 1

We need to rest leao theo oli calabria benna
Fuck coppa and mid with pobega tonali vracks can defend good.

milanazkals

Basketball player
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Van Bommel, Donnarumma, Alaba, Grealish
Salad (LW) - CDK (ST) - Adli (RW) - Brahim (AM). Our best offensive lineup without Leao.

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
Both CDK and Brahim starting - Adli vs Lecce? :unsure:

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
Formazione ufficiale #Milan: Tatarusanu; Kalulu, Gabbia, Tomori; Saelemaekers, Vranckx, Tonali, Pobega, Dest; De Ketelaere, Diaz
@AntoVitiello

Should've been released in an hour, even had to check when the game started.

Stitches

Milan Legend
Reaction score
This in an hour or two?

Stupid competition doesnt even sell tv rights 🤦‍♂️

Schedule