FC Barcelona v AC Milan - Joan Gamper Trophy

Vinnie gallo

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Vikash Dhorasoo -- Xavi -- Zinedine Zidane -- Pablo Aimar -- Vikash Dhorasoo
Let's focus on tonight' game... I really hope that Vikash will play this game as starter. He needs time on the field, and he needs to show quickly what he's able to do... If not, i'm afraid that he will start the championship behind Ambro et Rui Costa in the hierarchy of the midfield. I hope Ancellotti will give him a chance either against Barcelona, or against the Juve Saturday.

Vernetti

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Michael Laudrup, Sheva, Ronaldinho, Grønkjær, Vicente, Robben
Wow, after reading through this thread on the Barcelona-Milan game i suddenly feel like talking spanish.... it somehow feels like I know how too?!?

Anyway, since Sheva ect. is not included in the squard then who is? I just saw that it´s an 18 man squard. Maybe it´s got something to do with them having to meet up with their national squards as there will be a lot of world cup qualifiers next week?!? I don´t know! Maybe it´s just to rest them.

Oh well, back to Catalunian.... what´s this you say about "x" and "xt" ? :devil2: ;)

Forza Milan

pixiraver

Acmilan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldinho, okocha, shevchenko, inzaghi, maradona, romario
I don't know who to support when the two teams lock horns :head: ,i think i will stick with milan :cry:

Boban

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Sheva, Nesta
is it on tonight ahh cant wait :D

warmth

Rossonero a vita!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
S.Rossi, Baresi, Maldini, Shevchenko, Kaká, Gattuso, Dinho, T.Silva, Boateng, El Shaarawy
MILAN IS WINNING 1-0 THANKS TO A MOVE OF TOMASSON AND SERGINHO!!!!!!!!!!!! :devil2:

kenichy

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
fowler, maradona, pirlo
terrible match by milan. thank god it does not count for anything. etoo really made our defenders look slow. besides Serginho on the left and cafu on the right milan had very little to show. rui costa was practically invisible. dhorasoo was another brochi on the left. brochi was brochi. ambro and gattuso were more concern in kicking barcelonas' players ass. kaladze was like wtf most of the match. jdt had no luck tonight. missed a very good chance. bad game by milan, gave the ball away to barcelona most of the time. but i am not worried that much. the only thing that worries me is that milan might be sheva-dependent.

oh yes there was something else good when ambro went to push victor valdez. hehehe

m1ke

Primavera
Reaction score
dont worry about this result, it was little more than a training session infront of a crowd :cool:

savicevic10

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Savicevic, Boban, Maldini, Donadoni, Costacurta and Roberto Baggio
Pretty one sided game. We just played squad players (who did okay) and they seemed like a team that starts their season on sunday, really.

Kaka showed some good touches, Cafu was very good I thought. Not worried because if that's our Coppa Italia line up, we're going to be okay.

Dhorasoo is just not up to playing at this level at all.

Non event really for Milan but a good work out for some of the fringe players who did nothing that would suggest they should be even more than that.

natascha

Beginner
Reaction score
errrr .....
sad4.gif
abuse.gif

they dont broadcast the match here in Indonesia !! i really really hate this ..
wicked.gif

can somebody post highlights please ...
crying.gif

cuore

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Capitano
hahahha Ambro and gattuso could take on the entire Barcelona squads..

Bring it on :devil2: :devil2: :devil2:

THE MALDINESTA

Lovin' Carin' N Nursin'
Reaction score
Fav. Players
To many to mention, just see the nickname ;)
:head: :head: :head: SINCE THIS MACTH IS PRESEASON GAME 4 US I DON'T REALLY BOTHER.BUT WHAT ON EARTH GOING ON WITH MILAN.THE SIGN IS THERE,MILAN DEPEND ON SHEVA SO BADLY.I HOPE IN THE NEXT CL OR SERIE A THE WILL RECOVER,NOT TO UNDERESTIMATE THE RIVALS,NOT OVER CONFIDENT.SOMETHING THAT KEEP ON DISTRUBING MY MIND IS "ALENATORRE" .IF HE KEEPS ON GOING WITH HIS TACTIC THAT ALWAYS CAME UP WITH THE OLD GUARDS WITHOUT GIVING THE YOUNGTERS CHANCES.I DON"T KNOW WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO MILAN NXT 3 OR 4 YEARS :head: :head: :head:

Schedule