Inter - Milan 05/02/2023 20:45 CET

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
Ya Allah what is that disgusting formation.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Ok so what is his justification for dropping Leao. He's frightened of leaving our CBs alone against a front two without a spare man, so that probably made him decide on a back three. He needs a 3 man midfield after seeing how stupidly easy teams are cutting through our midfield duo, especially now without Bennacer. So that means a 3 man midfield and a 3 man backline so only option is a 352 in this train of thought. There's no room for Leao in a 352. Origi (or Rebic) do a LOT more running off the ball than Leao, and since he can't drop Giroud, Leao is getting cut.

The other question mark is Messias. He's worried that Calabria won't give him enough threat and depth on the right, so my guess is he's asking Messias to run into that channel when we're on the break, so Calabria isn't forced to go too far forward leaving space behind, so Theo gives width on the left and Messias on the right.

The marking would be pretty simple and we won't have the usual problem against wingbacks that we suffer from, which is when to decide to hand over from winger to fullback. Theo is always on Darmian, Calabria always on Dimarco. Our back three keeps a man spare on Dzeko and Lautaro so we can always follow them when they drop and not worry about leaving acres of space. In midfield it's 3 on 3 and our two CFs just make sure they can't pass into their midfielders and have to keep pushing the ball wide. This isn't a bad idea in theory, but I still can't wrap my head around if it's worth Leao getting benched.

My hope is that they figured out that Inter massively drop their levels at around the 70th minute, and if we can throw on Leao, CDK, Rebic and a few other runners and go at them in the last portion of the game, maybe we can sneak a win. But in order for that to work we have to not be down a lot; and with the team confidence at an all time low, and with Gabbia and Tata on the pitch, that might be impossible.

It's a huge gamble by Pioli, and one that for sure will alienate almost everyone. I still can't believe he's done it. I really, really, really hope it works out and we win or at least not get embarrassed, because he deserves to stay on and fix this mess until the end of the season at least. But crazy shit like this, if it blows up on us, is going to really accelerate the end for him.
afkgaming%2F2021-08%2F79649079-d0e7-4acd-853b-6a2b92797da3%2Fcopium_png.png

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
With 3-5-2 we should play Dest or Saele as wing back and also no Messias in midfield, if we want a mid that can go into a forward position than Pobega with his attacking instincts is a no brainer.

Leao out one can reason for given his recent form, but I´d rather see Leao with either Origi or Giroud.

Stitches

Milan Legend
Reaction score
using my limited research of going to whoscored and clicking on their draws and losses this season:

udinese beat them w 3atb
roma beat them w 3atb
drew with barca cause barca
lost to bayern cause bayern
juve beat them w 3atb
monza drew w 3atb
empoli beat them w 4312 :proud:
:balo2:

voom

Banned
Reaction score
Great lineup ! Tactic is to tire robust Inter defenders with Origi and Giroud. If our defenders keep goal safe in the first half ,in second half Leao with his speed will score .

Shame that we miss Bennacer ,our midfield is weak, only 120% of fight will do this game. Inter have just more confidence at the moment ,let change that.

Win or lose Pioliout.

Stitches

Milan Legend
Reaction score
With 3-5-2 we should play Dest or Saele as wing back and also no Messias in midfield, if we want a mid that can go into a forward position than Pobega with his attacking instincts is a no brainer.

Leao out one can reason for given his recent form, but I´d rather see Leao with either Origi or Giroud.
Why is dest totally out anyways?
Screenshot_20230205_213237_Chrome.jpg

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
15 min before KO, i have to shit ....
is there any meaning to it in realtion to the game?
should i hold it till after the game?

i need an answer ASAP, Spiritual people, voyant, future readers, dream decryptors.

finnishhacker

Banned
Reaction score

i need an answer ASAP, Spiritual people, voyant, future readers, dream decryptors.
You need to shit now or you will shit your pants later

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

Boy release that shit asap
Imagine holding shit in while witnessing shit

Buske

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Thats some formation. We will see if it worked or not, but we cant say he has no balls now

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Unfortunately, the change-up is too little too late. Taking relegation form into the most important domestic game of the season has the writing already on the wall.

The least we can expect is a proper fight from the lads to try to at least salvage the season and avoid complete ruin. We're due a... draw.

Bagheera

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Unfortunately, the change-up is too little too late. Taking relegation form into the most important domestic game of the season has the writing already on the wall.

The least we can expect is a proper fight from the lads to try to at least salvage the season and avoid complete ruin. We're due a... draw.
Only thing we can hope for is it’s a derby and anything can happen. Sad days for us milanisti

doraemon

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka
All of us waiting for that trainwreck to happen, we all now there will be explosion question is how big it is gonna be

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
All of us waiting for that trainwreck to happen, we all now there will be explosion question is how big it is gonna be
The sad thing is we're thinking this knowing that Inter's 11 isn't even that good.

Rossonero81

The Little Red Rooster
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Giusy Meloni
Wake up call for Leao hopefully

He's been in awful form considering his abilities

A wake up call for our best player? If he needs to wake up, what does the rest have to do? Pioli is killing himself here.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Pioli will officially be ended tonight if he doesn’t at least get a draw with that horrific lineup.

Imagine benching serie a MVP for fucking 2goals per season player and 37 year old tree.
Yep, this can backfire horribly. I missed the Torino Coppa game, but wasn't that a 3ATB that lost to a 10-men Torino? Sure, the players lined up weren't the same but Messias CM doesn't inspire confidence and given some of the other names...

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
What's another loss. Won't change much. A win will feel great.

images

Schedule