Inter - Milan 05/02/2023 20:45 CET

Swagotelli

Supah Leagah!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Nesta, Pirlo, Seedorf, Kaka, Inzaghi, Maldini, Gattuso
Our attack is prob even worse than defense. I have zero confidence that we can score 2 goals and win.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
gonna be interesting the changes he gonna make for second half

BreadPitt

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tomori, Nesta, Maldini,Tassotti, Silva, Seedorf, Baresi, Totti, *Abate*,
Its only 1-0 not bad for how shit we have been set up

Bird

Haven't you heard?
Reaction score
We've has been going in to HT with at least 2 goals conceded in the last 4 games.
Only down by one goal before HT now. #Progress

giphy.gif

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Remember that 4-0 when Sneijder was playing for them? That was atrocious. This is just sad.
I must have forgotten...

One of the worst half I've seen ever I think. What a ludicrous embarrasment.

voom

Banned
Reaction score
I know you've being sarcastic bro but after 2 months without Milan match I really wanted to see some grinta at least...what the fuck happened
Two months without Milan match. You don't have right to complain.

Buske

Milan Legend
Reaction score
If Gerry just keep silent after this, it would validate that Gerry and his whole "I hate to lose" bullsh**** is actually an Elliot's puppet.
Dont put those 2 in the same sentence please. Elliott got us Gazidis, got Maldini back to club, improved on every way,from marketing to results.
What the fuck Cardinale did? Name me ONE thing he did so far?He should gtfo of our club.

#cardinaleout

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
oh u sweet summer child.

this isnt an implosion. This is a reversion to the mean.

Its just happening as fast as the ascent.
This isn't reasonable, or perhaps you're baiting again.

Since lock down we steadily improved. We started to regress part-way through the 19/20 season but found stability. Last year we had struggles too, but triumphed. This season even if we weren't at our best, our mentality and individual quality kept up in the top 2 against a superb Napoli for half the season.

We've imploded in one month, while we grew over a few seasons. The mean of those three years is far greater than what we've seen this month.

• Thumbs Up
Reactions: brk

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
idk, i cant help but find this game hilarious so far :lol:

we're defending and building up like it's the last matchday and we need a draw to avoid relegation, except we're the defending champions and we're already 1 goal behind :lol:

doraemon

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka
You can't even blame the no money for everything.

For three years now we've been a solid team. All of a sudden we turned to shit, and it's not just because the team wasn't reinforced. There are deeper issues than that. The quality on paper is far above this year's mean performance.
Last summer total failure because of the sale happening and this winter they decided to not spend after our january form :fp:

Susan

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Sandro Nesta, Thiago Silva, Pippo, Ibra, Kaka
When things are not going well try to keep it simple and focus on the basics. So in our case play with a simple 4-3-3, but no Pioli is overcomplicating everything with this stupid formation. We had a whole week to prepare for this game and this shit is the best we could do?

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
january 2023 being one of the worst months in milans history

February: hold my beer

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
Tata with a stunning save a few more decent stops. Everyone else terrible. Kalulu looks like a frightened puppy. Last season he would be eating Martinez alive.

doraemon

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka
idk, i cant help but find this game hilarious so far :lol:

we're defending and building up like it's the last matchday and we need a draw to avoid relegation, except we're the defending champions and we're already 1 goal behind :lol:
I can't see us scoring with this shitty 8-1-1 shape

Maxer44

Primavera
Reaction score
Christ,these guys are playing some of the worst football of all time,i mean they literally look like amateurs out there.This doesn't look like just a rough patch,it's almost like they collectively forgot how to play football,boggles the mind really

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
What’s he gonna do? Bring on salad or something?
What do you mean exactly?
We gonna act like he doesn’t have better choices on the bench than the ones he used??

Kirk Van Houten

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
We were doing OK defensively until the goal, can't keep sitting back now but I'm afraid if we go for it too much we'll get picked apart. Leao for Origi please Mister

omer486

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Dont put those 2 in the same sentence please. Elliott got us Gazidis, got Maldini back to club, improved on every way,from marketing to results.
What the fuck Cardinale did? Name me ONE thing he did so far?He should gtfo of our club.

#cardinaleout

Elliott also got Cardinale!!

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
We have had worse halves, but that was about as pathetic as it gets.

Starting Gabbia, Messias, and Origi is absolutely inexplicable.

Schedule