Inter - Milan 05/02/2023 20:45 CET

Chiko

Milan Legend
Reaction score
A lot of people say they would rather take a 1-0 defeat instead of getting thrashed.

Well, mission accomplished :o
Honestly I was hoping to win or get a thrashing if we lose, that way Pioli can go. I have 0 faith in him turning anything around. But he survives another game.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Once again Pioli fucked up, he should've never started this game with such a stupid formation.
Pioli lost this match by playing that dumb 3-5-2 in the first half.
Second half just proves that the 4-2-3-1 works just fine.

The formation itself wasn't really the problem. More the players played into that formation made no sense. Definitely much better after the changes but not good enough.

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
Thiaw battling until the last second, unlike senior pussies.

Diaz, Thiaw, rade and Kalulu can hold their heads up high

Everyone else has been dogshit
And Tata - always Tata

voom

Banned
Reaction score
We are in big risk for CL spot . I don't see escape from this misery. Only positive from this game is that we didn't concede more then one goal.

It was good to finally see new formation. Pioli should continue with this formation.

Pioliout.

Ryo

Billy's Right Peg
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Billy, George, Marco, Paolo, Charles, Fik, Pierre, Mike & Rafa
improvement! 2nd half was much better. next game we aim for a draw:star:
Next game will be against Torino mate. Last time we lost in AET.
We hoping for a win in 90 mins while sitting on the draw.

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Today with the 3-5-2 was definitely an improvement, to bad that Pioli fucked up the players selection so bad. Saele is much better suited for RWB and Diaz for mid. Thiaw looked good and better than in fall, even though he shouldn't have went for the offside in the VAR situation, that was largely luck that it worked.

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
Even though we lost that second half performance gave me much more confidence going forward. We played OK in that, could have been a draw.
Nah - we still far from even being decent

When players you thought were fundamental are far off the pace it isnt better yet. We just did an ok job of not conceding today.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Honestly I was hoping to win or get a thrashing if we lose, that way Pioli can go. I have 0 faith in him turning anything around. But he survives another game.
Bro, he's going to keep surviving until we are absolute rock bottom and in serious danger of missing out of CL next season.

We are paying for the Scudetto and MM decision to renew him early right now.

SecondStar

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Nothing has gone right since we went with Off-White, just sayin' :o
Was thinking this the other day but thought I shouldn’t mention something so insignificant but it’s true.

Couple weeks ago the charlatan Paul Maldini was boasting about us still being in 2nd place. We’re in 6th place now. Grazie, Maldini! Thanks a lot for your wisdom. needs to leave with Pioli but he’s above criticism because of his playing career

Last edited:

Chiko

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The 4231 is a big problem. If we started with it I expect we Lose by a bigger margin. The 2 man pivot doesn’t work anymore. A 3 man midfield with cover is something Pioli refuses to try I don’t know why. Not like we were so much better when we switched. He either is all out attack or all our defense. Where’s the logic.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Nah - we still far from even being decent

When players you thought were fundamental are far off the pace it isnt better yet. We just did an ok job of not conceding today.
And noticed we looked that much more shit and idealess on offense :monto:

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
We only played 4231 when Rebic came on, and even then we had just one shot on target? It's not the formation. We're running on no confidence, and no team spirit. No formation will fix this. The idea today is to stop the bleeding by just defending and hoping for the best. A corner fucked us as usual.

Mistramian

Primavera
Reaction score
Today with the 3-5-2 was definitely an improvement, to bad that Pioli fucked up the players selection so bad. Saele is much better suited for RWB and Diaz for mid. Thiaw looked good and better than in fall, even though he shouldn't have went for the offside in the VAR situation, that was largely luck that it worked.
Fully agree, as I said during half time

Leao was also a bit off/unmotivated (probably because he was on the bench).

Thiaw should go to the gym :-)

Ryo

Billy's Right Peg
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Billy, George, Marco, Paolo, Charles, Fik, Pierre, Mike & Rafa
The 4231 is a big problem. If we started with it I expect we Lose by a bigger margin. The 2 man pivot doesn’t work anymore. A 3 man midfield with cover is something Pioli refuses to try I don’t know why. Not like we were so much better when we switched.
But we didn't concede a single goal and actually made some shots with the 4-2-3-1.
How would it have made us lose by a bigger margin?

justhope

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Was thinking this the other day but thought I shouldn’t mention something so insignificant but it’s true.

Couple weeks ago the charlatan Paul Maldini was boasting about us still being in 2nd place. We’re in 6th place now. Grazie, Maldini! Thanks a lot for your wisdom. Fucking bum ass clown needs to fuck off with Pioli but he’s above criticism because of his playing career
ban this clown, mods.
we are in a terrible shape, but we dont need to listent to this shit on a milan forum

IL-Capitano

Legenda di AC Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
too many great players to list but if pushed all time favorite player: Maldini
It seems the team would be better playing 3-4-3 or 4-3-3 with the right players in key positions. They seemed far more comfortable when they switched. That missed chance will haunt Giroud and it should. Disappointing very disappointing but it is in the teams interest to find belief in themselves again and find a way through this slump.

OVUNQUE CON TE

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I think you need to sack the coach, and you need to ram the point home to the players that they got him sacked, that has to give them a wake up call.

BreadPitt

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tomori, Nesta, Maldini,Tassotti, Silva, Seedorf, Baresi, Totti, *Abate*,
Is he gone? Or will he stay?

Schedule