Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

warmth

Rossonero a vita!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
S.Rossi, Baresi, Maldini, Shevchenko, Kaká, Gattuso, Dinho, T.Silva, Boateng, El Shaarawy
I have been last week in a designing conference... there is a lot of new techniques in develop... but one I liked the most is the idea of bring the best of old school styles... and mixed with futuristics ideas... take old fashion and get it in a new era side... so I made a decision of try to get this idea in my designs... so my new thechnique is something like this... Use the idea of sold colors(no mix colors) and simple forms(Polygon basics) that comes from old school... and mix it with the new age cuts (the cuts in polygons that you can see in websites for example... /||||||||\... things like that... )... and his amazing use for do perspective ilusion...
All that can be very very amazing... I have made some stuffs... but I got the idea of make a new design of milan logo... for the celebration when we get our scudetto number 20... look what I have done...

AcMilan_new_logo2.jpg

What do you think???

~Biski Biskit~

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
None, but thinking of some.
Look good, keep up the good work Warmth!

warmth

Rossonero a vita!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
S.Rossi, Baresi, Maldini, Shevchenko, Kaká, Gattuso, Dinho, T.Silva, Boateng, El Shaarawy
Shevchenko Ukraina said:
Look good, keep up the good work Warmth!

thanks mate... :devil2: :rolleyes: :devil2:

warmth

Rossonero a vita!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
jazz_iz_4eva_milanisti said:
very stylish!

:rolleyes:

Totti-Kaka-Sheva said:
hey gays can you send my this logo like a wallpaper??????
pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee

Give me somedays an I will do it... :devil2:

juninho-paulista

rubro-negro
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Timmy Cahill and Mr. Leite
warmth said:
I have been last week in a designing conference... there is a lot of new techniques in develop... but one I liked the most is the idea of bring the best of old school styles... and mixed with futuristics ideas... take old fashion and get it in a new era side... so I made a decision of try to get this idea in my designs... so my new thechnique is something like this... Use the idea of sold colors(no mix colors) and simple forms(Polygon basics) that comes from old school... and mix it with the new age cuts (the cuts in polygons that you can see in websites for example... /||||||||\... things like that... )... and his amazing use for do perspective ilusion...
All that can be very very amazing... I have made some stuffs... but I got the idea of make a new design of milan logo... for the celebration when we get our scudetto number 20... look what I have done...

AcMilan_new_logo2.jpg

What do you think???

solid colours.... simple forms.... Russian Suprematism! :eek:

yep, ive done a bit of art history.. :rolleyes:

its an .. interesting design tho ;)

18ACM99

Beginner
Reaction score
Warmth, seen your avatar, your signature and this, you are a worldclass graphicdesigner :D :D :D :D :D :D

~Biski Biskit~

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
None, but thinking of some.
anindito said:
Warmth, seen your avatar, your signature and this, you are a worldclass graphicdesigner :D :D :D :D :D :D

Yeah I think so true, I just hope that one of his players on his signature do not sign for Milan, Flo, no way!!!!!! :mad:

warmth

Rossonero a vita!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
anindito said:

Thanks mate :devil2: ... Is a pleasure share my work-hobby for you guys... :rolleyes:

Shevchenko Ukraina said:
Yeah I think so true, I just hope that one of his players on his signature do not sign for Milan, Flo, no way!!!!!! :mad:

So thanks to you too :tongue: ... And don't worry I only putted it in 50% cause they are only rumors... I don't like the idea of Flo... but lupatelli to sub abbiati I think is a good Idea... :devil2:

cuore

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Capitano
I think its really cool...but not to put on the jersey. Its too complicated and big to be put on the breast of the Kit.

warmth

Rossonero a vita!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MilanFan_Biz said:
hey its pretty cool man...i like it

Is nice to see that people like my work... :rolleyes:

Bojangles said:
I think its really cool...but not to put on the jersey. Its too complicated and big to be put on the breast of the Kit.

yes it's a big version but can be adapted to be used in the jersey... I will try next week that I finish my university period... to do some news desing that can be used in the jersey...

Does anybody saw the new juve logo???
Well here you got it...

logo_juve.jpg

I don't like it at all... I don't know why they thing that adding shadows make the logos more impressive... I don't think is ugly... I like the renew... but no the way they did it... the traditional style of the italian clubs logo is something that can't be erased in so simple way... and where they put the amazing tittle of 2 starts??? just went away... is just SO NIKE... jajajaja :devil2: ... but it's ok... I hope that if milan renew the logo they make it with a good style but keeping the old style too... :devil2:

cuore

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Capitano
that is a very ugly logo.. It's too futuristic looking..The old one was fine

warmth

Rossonero a vita!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Bojangles said:
that is a very ugly logo.. It's too futuristic looking..The old one was fine

this new look was made with a american style.... so it lost the XIX's real italian style... :head: and that can not be possible...

Schedule