Milan vs Udinese (a Wednesday match!)

AC Milan Fan

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Wednesday the 6th of November 08.30 pm WE, Milan, will play in San Siro against Udinese.....if we look in the past than the fact is that we must win simply.
But....if we want the Scudetto than we must look out for every team.....also Udinese.

Shevchenko will play I think(I hope!!!). Ofcourse Pippo (and Rivaldo) will play also cause they played a good match against Reggina.

Lets hope we will win....LETS HOPE INTER WILL LOSE!!!!!

FORZA MILAN!
FORZA NESTA!

Tanti Saluti,

Rinaldo Marchetti :devil:

Seamus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Anyone playing for AC Milan
It should be a easy match for us as we are going well and Udine, well not so well. We have had problems with them in the past but we should beat them up pretty bad. Milan 3 to nil. Both side are at full squad, but we have twice as many points :D

mtfco

just another member
Reaction score
i really wanna see rui, sheva, pippo and rivaldo playing together... wow that's gonna be one hell of an attacking football.. hehe
anyway, pirlo is still banned right? but maldini is available..
a win for sure.. 3-1 for milan, sheva's hattrick! hehe

ads216

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I am worried about this game but we should win without too much problems. Will Sheva play on wednesday?... I certainly hope so. I think we'll win 3:1. Forza Milan!!! :devil: :devil: :devil:

Rex

Reaction score
The scenario of victory must go on. I think Sheva can be played in the starting line-up alongside his partner in the front, Inzaghi. Also in this Udinese match at least describes in managing the encounter in following game, against Juventus away.

DonippoKakaShevdini

Santo Baresi
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Der Franco
Right......the Udi matchup can't be overlooked by the upcoming derby d' Italia. We need to handle our business Wednesday than take it to the Juventini at the conslusion of the week. By the way, let's all share a collective laugh at Carsten Jancker should he see the pitch this Wednesday night........His first name is definitely more intriguing than his overall style of play. But......on the flip side of that coin, one can argue that Roberto Muzzi is one of the most underrated strikers in the Serie A,and he will need to be looked after. Regardless of this mild threat.........Milan will win by 2 goals. Print it....

shevagirl

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
This is bad.......almost the half time and it is still 0-0.....:(

Guys only we and Piacenza-Juventus are the matches without goal.

What is going on?Why we can't score?How are we playing?Is somebody watching?

Empoli-Inter is alredy 1-2....they will pick some points again.....:( :mad: :devil3:

shevagirl

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
this is team tonight:
dida
simic
nesta
maldini
kaladze
pirlo
gatuzo
seedorf
rui costa
pippo
sheva

And this:
Shevchenko supplies Inzaghi in area and Superpippo shoots past De Sanctis, but referee Bertini signals him offside.

Just great,i'll kill that ref. :devil3:
Inter is 1-3 :mad:

We can't score.What the hell is going on there?????!

Jamie

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
WOOOOOO we were due a meaningful last minute goal... and Mr Rivaldo provided!!!! :devil2: I never thought i would say this but GO RIVALDO!!!
there I said it. :cry: After all the late goals inter, juve etc were scoring its only fair that we get one. Anyway ROLL ON JUVE!!!!!

some crazy results 2nite: Parma 4-3 Brescia and Empoli 3-4 Inter (the cunts)

shevagirl

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Uh.....wow i need time to calm dawn....i can't belive what happen.Guys i was so sure that will end 0-0.BUT we had luck i guess.We won.

I don't know i haven't seen the match but i think that we didn't play good.I think this because we couldn't score so much time and all that against Udinese.And finally we scored but not we....it was goal from Udinese man Sensi(i think),it wasn't Rivaldo's goal.And also as i have heard we missed penalty.....but i'm not sure.And i'm really scared for the next games.What if we aren't in form anymore???

mellanie

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sandro Nesta
Yuppie!!!!!!!!
At last we scored!!
At 40th minute I was almost freezing.........

No problem anyway... we won! That's it!
This time the play was not amuzing... not quick and clear... It's really hard to break a team which defends in eleven.... expecially when you have the head in Turin already!!!

No problem at all! Yesterday we won in "Inter & Juve Style"...
On Sunday we expect a different Real MILAN!!!!!!!!

Go SEEDOOOOOOORF.... you JUST took the measures yesterday...........

4.jpg

Red&BlackDevils

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
we won 1:0 and pippo's goal was disallowed and he missed a penalty in the of the match. we will have to win against juve, parma, and inter so we could close the gap and we will be on top of the leageu. i think we will have no problem with parma and inter. coz we won parma twice. 3:1 and 1:0. and inter is rubbish. we will kill them. i hate them. but juve we will have a problems in turin at deli alpi. but we have to win. sheva plays bit deep.
it's not fair. he should play close and score a goals.

scharatz

Milan Icon
Reaction score
soccerage.com
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Serie A Review: Worst Eleven Of The Week

4-4-2

Davide Micillo (Brescia) – A few days after the superb outing against Torino, the veteran keeper made a couple of bad and costly mistakes.
----------------
Cesare Natali (Atalanta) – His bad mistake allowed Colucci to give Modena the lead. He could have done much more on Kamara's 2-0 as well.
Stijepan Tomas (Como) – Another defender who thought to give the opponents a helping hand. He made a really perfect supply…for Delvecchio!
Fabio Petruzzi (Brescia) – When you are the leader of a defence which concedes 4 goals, probably it wasn't your best day.
Traianos Dellas (Roma) – The Greek defender is the shadow of the powerful and reliable player we watched last season in Perugia. He should have been ejected, and Capello changed him before the end of the first half.
----------------
Zè Maria (Perugia) – Where's the powerful right wing-back who gave Perugia a fundamental contribution last season?
Chris Obodo (Perugia) – The 18 year-old Ghanian player was overwhelmed by Chievo's midfielders, and Cosmi was forced to replace him after only 37 minutes.
Shunsuke Nakamura (Reggina) – After a great start, the influential Japanese midfielder is suffering a drop of shape and Reggina just can't afford it.
Giampaolo Bellini (Atalanta) – Modena did everything they wanted on his wing.
----------------
Carsten Jancker (Udinese) – His slump seems to be endless. Maybe things will change soon, but right now he looks just too slow and predictable for the Serie A.
Andryi Shevchenko (Milan) – The Ukrainian striker didn't play a good match against Udinese. He needs some more time in order to find the best shape.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

no need to say more... :D

DonippoKakaShevdini

Santo Baresi
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Der Franco
scharatz said:
Carsten Jancker (Udinese) – His slump seems to be endless. Maybe things will change soon, but right now he looks just too slow and predictable for the Serie A.

I enjoy being right. Zis German haz no plas in Zerie A. Hiz performans agianzt Milan??? Zat vas too funny. Auf Wiedersehen Carsten.......Ze end is near fro youz me friend :devil2:

Cescania

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini
It's too bad that Inter wins at the same time. I'm looking forward to Sunday's match vs Juve. Beat it!!!!

Reaction score
I think Juve game will be very difficult for us, they are in good form as well, we all hope can get 3 points there but for realistic I think 1 point should be all right, then we win over Parma and crash Inter :D . We are on top, right ?

shevagirl

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
scharatz said:
soccerage.com
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Serie A Review: Worst Eleven Of The Week

4-4-2

Davide Micillo (Brescia) – A few days after the superb outing against Torino, the veteran keeper made a couple of bad and costly mistakes.
----------------
Cesare Natali (Atalanta) – His bad mistake allowed Colucci to give Modena the lead. He could have done much more on Kamara's 2-0 as well.
Stijepan Tomas (Como) – Another defender who thought to give the opponents a helping hand. He made a really perfect supply…for Delvecchio!
Fabio Petruzzi (Brescia) – When you are the leader of a defence which concedes 4 goals, probably it wasn't your best day.
Traianos Dellas (Roma) – The Greek defender is the shadow of the powerful and reliable player we watched last season in Perugia. He should have been ejected, and Capello changed him before the end of the first half.
----------------
Zè Maria (Perugia) – Where's the powerful right wing-back who gave Perugia a fundamental contribution last season?
Chris Obodo (Perugia) – The 18 year-old Ghanian player was overwhelmed by Chievo's midfielders, and Cosmi was forced to replace him after only 37 minutes.
Shunsuke Nakamura (Reggina) – After a great start, the influential Japanese midfielder is suffering a drop of shape and Reggina just can't afford it.
Giampaolo Bellini (Atalanta) – Modena did everything they wanted on his wing.
----------------
Andryi Shevchenko (Milan) – The Ukrainian striker didn't play a good match against Udinese. He needs some more time in order to find the best shape.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

no need to say more... :D

I think that this was related to Jamie :rolleyes:

But he was long time injured he can't be 100% fit now

Jamie

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Probably Shevagirl... :rolleyes: I agree with you completely. Just because one person on Soccerage thinks he had a bad game, then so what? I'm sure he worked hard and I didnt see Pippo scoring either especially when he had the easiest chance of the match from the spot. Anyway this is another persons point of view, from AC Milan.com.

MILAN - Sheva played a very good match and at the end he explained it: 'We suffered because they were close in their half pitch. However, we deserved to win and we made it. I looked for the goal, because I miss very much scoring at the San Siro. I believe that I should have won a penalty when I was fouled from behind in the area. I didn't mean to deceive the referee. Now let's hope to do well on Sunday against Juventus'.

scharatz

Milan Icon
Reaction score
actually, ancelotti himself said sheva has yet to fit in the present team.
but i guess ancelotti is just one person who thinks he had a bad game...

besides, have you EVER read on acmilan.com that some player had a bad game?

Schedule