Official - Milan sign 'Diago'

KingSheva

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
AC MILAN OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT
31 August 2004 15:13

MILAN - AC Milan announce that they have signed Rodrigo Izecson Dos Santos Leite 'Digao', the younger brother of Kaka, on loan from Sampdoria. Digao will join the youth team coached by Franco Baresi.

Taken from acmilan.com

----

Well this is very surprising, though i am pleased that they have only agreed a loan deal. Thus giving the technical staff a full season to evaluate his worth to the future milan squad.

Does anyone know much about him? This is what i found

Nato il 27/12/1984 a Brasilia, Brasile

Altezza: 193 cm. - Peso: 93 kg.

Ruolo: difensore

digao.jpg

kenichy

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
fowler, maradona, pirlo
it shouldn't be a surprise since kaka said that his brother would join him at milan once he ( little kaka ) had finished his school in brazil.

~Biski Biskit~

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
None, but thinking of some.
Woa a big strong player it seems 193 cm 93 kg. Don't know much about him, but If football runs through family veins, I might just watchout for him, but wouldn't expect too much too soon. :eek:

Sandro Nesta

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Kaka, Maldini!, Inzaghi, Gattuso
Yeah wicked!! Heard much about him but never saw him play does anyone have some info over him like matches, pictures, etc.
Just happy we loaned him hopefully he is as good as his brother and as Baresi or Nesta :devil2:

~Biski Biskit~

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
None, but thinking of some.
Kakacalcio, those pictures are so nice, I'll upload them for everyone to see:

Vita33_tm.jpg

Vita40.jpg

Vita39_tm.jpg

Note: Links originally displayed in Kakacalcio's post.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
my god... he's massive. stam is what...190 cm? this guy's 193...damn.

you know, kaka in the picture with him and his bro by the water looks EXACTLY like my brother when he was around that age. i honestly thought it was him...thats kinda scary.

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
I am very happy to see him in Milan .. I am sure Baresi will prepare him well for next seasons.. we need young defenders :tongue:

Melbourne

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
(teams); Milan, Barca, Man Utd, South Melbourne
us_bombs said:
my god... he's massive. stam is what...190 cm? this guy's 193...damn.

you know, kaka in the picture with him and his bro by the water looks EXACTLY like my brother when he was around that age. i honestly thought it was him...thats kinda scary.

My mate in my basketball side (the center) is 6 foot 8.

Abit of random information for you. :)

cuore

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Capitano
sounds good. If he is as good as kaka then I have no complaints.

Astrix

a Smoker
Reaction score
I'm sure Milan didn't go and signed him just to pleased Kakà.... obviously the boy have talent and we will have to wait to see that. now he will play at Baresi's Primaveras and He might integrate with Seniors already this year.

KingSheva, what you found is from calciomercato and this is not a picture of Digao, it's the older brother. ;)

Here is Kakà & Digao
2727416.jpg

Last edited:

KingSheva

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Inferno said:
I'm sure Milan didn't go and signed him just to pleased Kakà.... obviously the boy have talent and we will have to wait to see that. now he will play at Baresi's Primaveras and He might integrate with Seniors already this year.

KingSheva, what you found is from calciomercato and this is not a picture of Digao, it's the older brother. ;)

Nah i found it on Virgilio's news archive when some other team had been scouting him ;).

ics_rk

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Sheva, Maldini, Baresi, Nesta, van der Vaart, Torres, Reyes, Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato
Err.. about Digao.. I found him in Championshipo Manager (game) but when I scout him, the result is "NO FUTURE IN FOOTBALL"
Hope he will be a great player.. I'm imagining Kaka is playing with his brother :p

KingSheva

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Aaaah "Championship Manager" ! The game i'm so addicted to... but can easily be the most uninformative and unrealistic game out. "It's a game!" Too many people think that some random spreadsheet database can give a true portrayal of a players attributes in real life :o

I do hope he is a half decent propsect tho, and this isn't one of those "lets keep big bro happy" situations. :head:

Andressa M (Bra)

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Ronaldo, R. Carlos, J. César, Maldini
KingSheva said:
AC MILAN OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT
31 August 2004 15:13

MILAN - AC Milan announce that they have signed Rodrigo Izecson Dos Santos Leite 'Digao', the younger brother of Kaka,
(...)
Does anyone know much about him? This is what i found

Nato il 27/12/1984 a Brasilia, Brasile

Altezza: 193 cm. - Peso: 93 kg.

Ruolo: difensore

digao.jpg
hahahaha :D
This pic's boy is Kaká!
I had this pic since when he used to play here in Brazil on São Paulo Futebol Clube.
hahaha
I used follow every Kaká's step since 1st time I saw him playing with #30, and #25, as SPFC professional player. I know this is him.
I'd like to show my Kaká collection, but I've lost it, my HD was formated....damn virus!!!:mad:

Last edited:

pixiraver

Acmilan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldinho, okocha, shevchenko, inzaghi, maradona, romario
His height is intimidating :D

Schedule