Official: Oluwafikayomi Oluwadamilola Tomori Thread

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
AC Milan is delighted to announce the signing of Oluwafikayomi Oluwadamilola Tomori on loan from Chelsea FC until the end of the season. The defender has signed a contract until June 30, 2021, but AC Milan have an option to make the deal permanent.

EsWqdjMXcAAak0W.jpg

EsW7hPNW8AAned4.jpg

Good read on his career until now
https://lifebogger.com/fikayo-tomori-childhood-story-plus-untold-biography-facts/

BreadPitt

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tomori, Nesta, Maldini,Tassotti, Silva, Seedorf, Baresi, Totti, *Abate*,
Really like Tomori he's a top top prospect and will learn a lot from Italy. Kudos for having the balls to move from London and play continental football.

voom

Banned
Reaction score
Every defenders dream is to be signed be THE GOAT defender. If he turns good, Romagnoli will be sold.

Youth

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Welcome and good luck.

Six months is a very short time to evaluate a player especially with 25-mil-euro price tag. It is hard to imagine that he could persuade Maldini co. with his performance in only a half season. Anyway, Milan could only profit from all possibilities.

If he is not worth for 25 mil euros, we at least have a backup for our CBs. We have experienced this season that our team could miss the starting CBs or even plus the substitute. The Chelsea-owned player should be important for our team.

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
You can tell he's a man with ambitions

Shadow47

Young Assassin
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Kaka, Dida, Pippo, Nesta, Van Bommel, Huntelaar, Stephan, Pazzo, De Sciglio. Ribery
if he turned out to be baller i worry about romagnoli's place

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Why worry for Roma? I like the guy but if Tomori proves to be better than we’ll be better off right? He’ll be due a renewal and will cost us a lot in wages again

Tomori for sure suits a high pressing team a lot more than Ale on paper

Also this guy isn’t unknown to the management. If they’re serious about him, they probably are going to evaluate a few things they deem important. An 18 month loan would be a lot better but hey. Ante had a slow start, then picked it up and I think he was redeemed quite a few months before the loan was up.

Last edited:

sheva

suso's dog
Reaction score
I see a him & Romagnoli swap in the summer

probably the same formula as Rebic

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Forza Fikayo.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
One of his nicknames is "Fik".

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Hopefully we look back on him as a Theo-like transfer.

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Solid debut, biggest weakness imo seems to be defending technical players but nice and calm performance overall. A good thing that he is a bit older.

bijo

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Cassano, Inzaghi, Kaka, Nesta, Pirlo, Sheva, Crespo, Van Bommel, R9
He is quite an athletic player but i am not sure he is smart enough for Italian football. Not quite the same quality as romagnoli.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Smart enough?
You mean not tactical..

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
He is quite an athletic player but i am not sure he is smart enough for Italian football. Not quite the same quality as romagnoli.

And we know this how????

Italian football is also much more open now.

Solid debut, biggest weakness imo seems to be defending technical players but nice and calm performance overall. A good thing that he is a bit older.
This seems to be an issue for most of our defenders. Actually Kalulu probably looked the best, he has been beaten tactically by players' movement off the ball.

Last edited:

Savo

Mike Danton.. Deadly Prey
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ambrosini, Sheva, Seedorf, Silva, Totti
His full name is amazing :thumbsup:

He might be the long term hopeful partner of Alessio but we'll see. We have half a season to see if he can develop the tactics/game reading on top of his speed. If so he'll be dynamite, if not, no harm no foul since it's a loan. Good piece of business IMO.

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
Tomori, Tomori
I love you
Tomori
You're only a day away

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Tomori is playing today :love:

jawz10

Milinkovic Savage
Reaction score
Great match from Tomori. Seamlessly slotted in for Kjaer.

He was involved in the first goal when the ball was played back into the box and he helped cause the scramble that led to Leao being pulled back.

I counted numerous clearances, several successful tackles, and a few interceptions as well. Barrow couldn't get past him at all. Going forward, if we're going to really be a pressing team from the front, his pace and physicality will be useful.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Today, tomorrow, tomori

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Good overall, I like him better than Kjaer so far. Nothing against Kjaer though (he makes his playing style work and is a really good signing) but Tomori takes less gambles and is a more conservative and calm defender.

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
This is looking good so far... but it’s only 2 games in. He will make his mistakes, part of the process.

1 scary thing I saw a lot in the derby, less today was, for lack of better word “tactical indiscipline” he would often be dragged way too far out of position.

I would love to see him with Kjaer providing organization and discipline to the backline.

Shadow47

Young Assassin
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Kaka, Dida, Pippo, Nesta, Van Bommel, Huntelaar, Stephan, Pazzo, De Sciglio. Ribery
so he's a younger version of simon, ok hope we got the 25 mil ready

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
I'm a fan early doors.

Since Thiago Silva's departure, I've been missing that athletic and progressive centre-back who can also slot in as a full-back and defensive midfielder. Although it's only been 2 games, Tomori looks to fit that mould.

Benz_1803

classic 1994
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Milan legendary
Good overall, I like him better than Kjaer so far. Nothing against Kjaer though (he makes his playing style work and is a really good signing) but Tomori takes less gambles and is a more conservative and calm defender.
Kjaer is miles better for dictacting play, long balls and dont need kessie to drop helping him, tomori is too vulnerable because he is too young.

Schedule