Sergiño Dest Thread

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
b2KAkiQ.png

AC Milan is pleased to announce that Sergiño Gianni Dest has joined the Club on loan from Barcelona FC, with an option to buy.

Born in Almere in the Netherlands on 3 November 2002, Dest came through the youth ranks at Ajax and made his first-team debut in 2019. In total, he made 38 appearances for the Dutch side scoring two goals, and winning a Dutch Supercup. In 2020, he joined Barcelona FC notching up 72 appearances and scoring two goals; he also won a Spanish Cup. As per the national team, he has 17 appearances and 3 goals for the USA, winning the Concacaf Nations League 2019/20.

sabeni

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Looks good as sub last night vs redbul salzburg, he will get plenty of minutes, but still doubt maldini will redeem him.

ACMilan_AZE

Beginner
Reaction score
That guy reminds me Tsunoda from Alpha Tauri F1 team.. Fook he is as tall as my son at his 12. aka Maxi Bogues

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
EgdJcY.gif

Last edited:

hakim

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Worst performance I’ve ever seen from a Milan player.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Interesting player... Let's leave it at that.

punisher

God Bless Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko
Dude, you can't be so HORSESHIT.

BreadPitt

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tomori, Nesta, Maldini,Tassotti, Silva, Seedorf, Baresi, Totti, *Abate*,
Had an opportunity and fucked it. So disappointed.

sheva

suso's dog
Reaction score
mongoloid midget, honestly was dumb-founded by some of his actions today like doing a backpass at our own half without looking, touching the ball with his hand midmatch, etc.

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
Ballo Toure sucks, its clear for all to see but at least you know his limitations and he somehow tries to contribute

But this Dest fella.. God damn he is atrocious.. he keeps giving the ball away in dangerous areas and he trots back and defends half assed. Then he repeats its not once but so many times. He plays like he is "shook".

I really don't like to hate on players but the impression I get is that he thinks he is better than what he is and that really bothers me. I won't shit on a player who is bad but tries his best, but this guy doesn't demonstrate enough humility for my liking.

Dirooo

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Berlusconi's helicopter & Galliani's golden tie
This guy is a prime example of how the beautiful game has changed for the worst over the last few years.
Watching and playing since childhood i was taught that the most vital primary requirement for a defender/fullback is to be able to defend first and have some basic understanding of the principals.
I understand modern teams have changed their priority to attack first. However this only works when a player like theo, who used to frustrate me with his defensive liability in the fullback position, can remedy his mistakes with speed and power.

But watching Dest i cant see any speed or power, and his lack of understanding of tactical defending which leaves me dumbfounded on the hype🧐

I really hope he can improve or we are going to need another back up in January because i have a feeling calabria is going to have an injury fiddled season.

Even Fassobelli would laugh at the 20mil buyout requested

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
This guy is a prime example of how the beautiful game has changed for the worst over the last few years.
Watching and playing since childhood i was taught that the most vital primary requirement for a defender/fullback is to be able to defend first and have some basic understanding of the principals.
I understand modern teams have changed their priority to attack first. However this only works when a player like theo, who used to frustrate me with his defensive liability in the fullback position, can remedy his mistakes with speed and power.

But watching Dest i cant see any speed or power, and his lack of understanding of tactical defending which leaves me dumbfounded on the hype🧐

I really hope he can improve or we are going to need another back up in January because i have a feeling calabria is going to have an injury fiddled season.

Even Fassobelli would laugh at the 20mil buyout requested
Worst thing is he has 0 offensive output to justify being that shit defensively.

He either plays it safe or loses the ball, literally no threat from him

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
Not the best of starts, but yet early to write him off.

Torcida

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Totti, Gattuso, Maldini, Ronaldo 9
It’s kinda impressive how little game time he needed to show he is totally useless

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
American

He either plays it safe or loses, literally no threat
A·mer·i·can
/əˈmerəkən/

adjective
  1. relating to or characteristic of the United States or its inhabitants.
    • noun
      1. 1.
        a native or citizen of the United States.
          the English language as it is used in the United States; American English.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
A·mer·i·can
/əˈmerəkən/

adjective
  1. relating to or characteristic of the United States or its inhabitants.
    • noun
      1. 1.
        a native or citizen of the United States.
          the English language as it is used in the United States; American English.
Not quite sure what you are trying to say sir

Ash-ish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R9, 3, Nesta, Gattuso, B&G, Rui Costa
Poor guy don’t play him in defense at most a wing back with 3 men’s defense

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
This guy is on 3.8m net.

That's almost 3x Leao's current salary.