The Rumour Commode XLI: Ragnarok

New 23/24 home kit

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CDarius

Milan Icon
Reaction score
I don't think so. Ranieri is born gentleman .Pioli is boy at heart.View attachment 18753What are those stupid things at his right hand. Come on man. How can anyone consider you as serious man or a coach. Maybe he likes rock or whatever ,that outfit is ridiculous for a grown man. Only jewelry that man should have is watch and wedding ring ,that's it.
Well one of them is a tatto to remember Astori which might be a personal tatto. Nothing wrong with that..the other one is a tatto about a big achievment in his life ( the scudetto ) again i find nothing wrong with that and the other one i dont understand what is says but probably is sth personal aswell. I cant believe its 2023 and some people find tattoes unserious or things like that. He can have a hammer tatted on his forehead as long as he is doing his job and as long as people dont find it inaproppriate. About the jewelry its only a damn watch, a wedding ring and a few bracelets. Did you ever think that he got those bracelets from someone in his family? Or that maybe someone close to him passed and he wants to feel them close?

Stop with this BS judging about appereance because its not the case. Also if OFF White is our clothing sponsor what do you want him to do if thats the OFF White style? My GF knows absolute nothing ..well she knew absolutely nothing about football like2-3 yrs ago since she started watching Milan with me bc she couldnt understand why i get so emotional and why im always reading about the team and looking for stuff on the internet and now ..i can proudly say that she is doing some of those stuff aswell bc she enjoys watching the team with me. And to stay what i really wanted to is that she ALWAYS said how much she likes and respects Pioli for always looking flawless on the side of the pitch compared to others coach (example Sarri/Spaletti). So stop with the lookin appereance please...dont be one of those people that now since Pioli`s results are not the best are starting to throw things against him in evey way posssible. Thanks

nekky

Big Muffin
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ibrahimovic Kaká T.Silva Shevschenko Pato Nesta Maldini Theo
At least Padre Pioli made is making one change and playing Thiaw instead of Kjaer.

I think it’s a pretty big and important change tbh. Maybe Thiaw won’t allow Lautaro to run circles around him. I do have concerns with Lukaku Vs Thiaw mind you but it’s better than playing Kjaer in a high line since we are going to have to attack.

Kalulu has been genuinely dreadful since coming back from injury so tbh I’m not even sure which is the better option so I’m not totally against Calabria but I’m very worried about our right side.

As for Diaz as CAM, yeah I give up on that. Playing Pobega makes more sense even he’s awful. Vrancx/Adli aren’t in the CL list so it’s either Diaz or Pobega. But considering I prefer Bakayoko over Diaz at ‘CAM’ it’s still to me genuinely tr@sh decision to play Diaz at CAM.

Leao peaking is our only hope
Kalulu alone has cost us so many goals and points these past few games. He just seems tactically unfocused at all times.

King George

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Weah, Boban, Maldini, Nesta, Costacurta, Montolivo, Ambrosini, Albertini, Desailly
Adli orphans in rnb playing some vodoo shit on cdk and pioli. Knock it off!!!

Thank god I detected this before the game and have redirected it to lukaku and limone so cdk will score tonight.

voom

Banned
Reaction score
Well one of them is a tatto to remember Astori which might be a personal tatto. Nothing wrong with that..the other one is a tatto about a big achievment in his life ( the scudetto ) again i find nothing wrong with that and the other one i dont understand what is says but probably is sth personal aswell. I cant believe its 2023 and some people find tattoes unserious or things like that. He can have a hammer tatted on his forehead as long as he is doing his job and as long as people dont find it inaproppriate. About the jewelry its only a damn watch, a wedding ring and a few bracelets. Did you ever think that he got those bracelets from someone in his family? Or that maybe someone close to him passed and he wants to feel them close?

Stop with this BS judging about appereance because its not the case. Also if OFF White is our clothing sponsor what do you want him to do if thats the OFF White style? My GF knows absolute nothing ..well she knew absolutely nothing about football like2-3 yrs ago since she started watching Milan with me bc she couldnt understand why i get so emotional and why im always reading about the team and looking for stuff on the internet and now ..i can proudly say that she is doing some of those stuff aswell bc she enjoys watching the team with me. And to stay what i really wanted to is that she ALWAYS said how much she likes and respects Pioli for always looking flawless on the side of the pitch compared to others coach (example Sarri/Spaletti). So stop with the lookin appereance please...dont be one of those people that now since Pioli`s results are not the best are starting to throw things against him in evey way posssible. Thanks
0RPN9y.gif

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score
100%

For me it’s pretty clear at this point Charles was never a player Pioli wanted. Adli is also another player that Maldini wanted but clearly not Pioli.

Not even subbing CDK vs Inter felt like a f*** you to Maldini for getting him.
I'll clarify this again for everyone here.

Maldini does not pick players. Pioli does not pick specific players either.

Pioli tells M&M the types of players he wants.

Moncada then gives a list of players according to those required roles to Maldini.

Then Maldini takes the budget into consideration and the list and signs the players. The problem lies on the fact that we usually can't get the first choices that are recommended (even though CDK seems to have been a Moncada first choice)

So we initally have to find a good balance between cost, current ability compared to squad and potential ability when we sign players.

nekky

Big Muffin
Reaction score
Fav. Players
An off year in a long career. He will grow from this.
probably. It just sucks that he timed it really badly. The game where he and Thiaw were 2v1 against a lowskilled forward and he freaking attempted to aggressively tackle the player and ended up tackling Thiaw instead, leaving the attacker 1v1 against Maignan. That was amateurish on all levels and I was shocked at the poor choice

Rossonero81

The Little Red Rooster
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Giusy Meloni
I don't think so. Ranieri is born gentleman .Pioli is boy at heart.View attachment 18753What are those stupid things at his right hand. Come on man. How can anyone consider you as serious man or a coach. Maybe he likes rock or whatever ,that outfit is ridiculous for a grown man. Only jewelry that man should have is watch and wedding ring ,that's it.

Thats Quite Narrow Minded Benjamin GIF - Thats Quite Narrow Minded Benjamin  Engvid - Discover & Share GIFs

Cloren

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roger Federer is the GOAT

While it’s perfectly fine that coaches want to wear suit and tie for football matches, I also do wonder why do they do it, for me Pioli’s attire makes more sense, especially when it’s hotter now. Wear more comfortable clothes while coaching. I agree that suit and tie looks pretty professional so I get it, but I also think Pioli’s comfortable clothing is pretty good. I’d prefer to wear his type in that position tbh

Deep Fried Pizza & Chips

Probably Maldini's fault
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Savićevićic, Baresi, Rikjaard, Pippo, Desailly
@voom @Tantalis interesting read chaps... I wear a bracelet my son made me with pride. It kept breaking so I had my wedding ring and an old chain my grandad wore smelted and turned into white gold version of it. The original is in my son's memory box now.

Look do what you feel comfortable doing, but one of the biggest issues with today's society is this need to pass judgement on personal decisions that make people happy.

Be happy, do what makes you happy and fuck the haters... What I will say is that I find it sad that people feel it's okay to attack people of a personal level, like they have their shit together.

Wear the fucking bracelet, bangle, badge, sticker, whatever... Hang the picture in the fridge, pull the silly face in the selfie.

Show your kid you give a shit and you're invested, maybe just maybe they'll grow up without daddy issues longing for things they didn't get as children.

Just my tuppence worry.

Pioli wears a piece of jewellery and has a tattoo, what an absolute cunt of a man lol.

X

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
probably. It just sucks that he timed it really badly. The game where he and Thiaw were 2v1 against a lowskilled forward and he freaking attempted to aggressively tackle the player and ended up tackling Thiaw instead, leaving the attacker 1v1 against Maignan. That was amateurish on all levels and I was shocked at the poor choice
When would have been a good time?

They did a Evra/Heinze. It was a ludicrous embarassment. Hopefully never to be seen again.

nekky

Big Muffin
Reaction score
Fav. Players
When would have been a good time?

They did a Evra/Heinze. It was a ludicrous embarassment. Hopefully never to be seen again.
A friendly or a in a game where we already secured top 4 XD.

Atleast in the case Evra/Heinze, they got juked by the mighty Kaka. He was responsible for atleast 50% of that incident when he smartly headed the ball between them. Here the attacker didn't even do anything, it was just kalulu jumping on Thiaw. If it was Inter or Juve players doing that, I'd laugh my ass off.

Super22

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Madrid is a bit of an extreme example, they have 11 world class players and can play however they please. But even still the team works to put their elite talents in ideal positions and you don't really see that with Milan

My point is there is no structure, if Leao, Theo, or Brahim aren't bombing forward there are no other ideas. Pioli is happier lumping the ball up to Giroud to try and win a header rather than playing Leao in behind, stuff like this happens so frequently in this team

I don't really like when people here put the team down, this is a very good team with gaps in CF and RW, let's not pretend like finishing top 4 with this team is some monstrous accomplishment. So I tend to disagree with the overachieving notion, when you look at the landscape of the competition last season Milan being in the Scudetto hunt makes sense. We probably see them in the hunt this season if Pioli adjusted to Kessie leaving and switched to a 3 man midfield which suits this team 10x more

Kessie has proven to be a massive loss but that doesn't excuse his decisions this season

I'm a forgiving guy, if Pioli even NOW rectified his mistakes I'd be ok with him hanging around but no. He says shit like we did well in the first 8 minutes. The fact he thinks this season is acceptable is absolutely insane to me and I don't understand why people want someone with this mentality hanging around
Tonali: What is happening Parde? we have the top 4 in the bag not too long ago.

Pioli: I threw it out of course. Top 4 is for pussy. Real men do it the CL way.

Tonali: Seriously Padre? How can we overcome Inter 5 men pressing? You didn't even fucking prepare us on that.

Pioli: Calm down Sandro, just pass the ball to Rafa.

Maldini: What about the attack? We are very concerned.

Pioli: Haha! calm your tits and get some champagne Paolo! We are going to pass the ball to Rafa and win the 8 CL baby! :uzikill:

Edu-bY-A

Accounting Force
Reaction score
Antonio Conte to Milan. It’s destiny.

Most overrated coach in Italian history and he would be the gravedigger of AC Milan.

But let's be honest, imagine an exploratory talk between Conte and Maldini? There is no scenario in which that would result in a contract for Conte.

On one side, the level-headed, humble and eloquent Maldini and on the other, the insane sociopath Conte.

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
Kalulu alone has cost us so many goals and points these past few games. He just seems tactically unfocused at all times.
True but young players are extremely susceptible to the vibe of the team in general i.e. last year when the team was playing well he looked like a phenomenon whereas this season he's regressed along with the rest of the team. Also, we can't overlook the fact that he's been playing predominantly @ CB whereas he spent the majority of his career at Lyon @ RB (which is his best position IMO).

Therefore, I'd love to sign another CB this summer (Scalvini/Ndicka) which would allow Kalulu to challenge Calabria for the RB spot.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Also, we can't overlook the fact that he's been playing predominantly @ CB whereas he spent the majority of his career at Lyon @ RB (which is his best position IMO).
Without a shadow of a doubt he played the best football of his life as a CB next to Tomori last spring. You know, when we locked up shop in the clutch period of the season. So why wouldn't that be his best playing position?

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
pioli has a system you nincompoop

didnt you watch how we won the scudetto last year? it wasn’t just give it to Leao...Unless youre one of the 90% of clueless posters on RnB tactically.

it’s just that other teams have figured it out and he isn’t adapting/evolving

thar system he used doesn’t work anymore as it’s easily defended
Pioli created a great system but it went downhill because Maldini fucked the system up with stupid decisions.
A better coach would have adapted & innovated but we never got Pioli because he is an elite coach.

Liedholm

sugondese
Reaction score
cunte wouldve asked for his hair transplant maintenance cost while with pioli you just need tap water. it would be a miracle if jerry the cheapskate even have any high profile coach in his shortlist to replace bioli

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule