• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
I don't think FM fb page is as rubbish as some say. Again I repeat I have nothing to do with that page. But it had some really good materials. And ways of mercato are hard to guess.

On Theo: imo he's the ONLY player we cannot replace. It's impossible to find such player, or almost. Theo gives you extra man on the pitch. When he's in form it's like having one extra player on the left.

He's an absolute world class and the wage he has now are not acceptable for such player in today's football. Let's be fair and say he prolonged cozof Paolo. Theo is a player that can earn double. And money does count.

One day, and that day will come, anything below 100+ mln is a robbery by some club.

I would not be surprised if the young Madrid fb gets to be a part of the deal if he turns out to be good.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
They’re ruthless with their treatment of out of project players. Let’s see if they pick them for the squad against Bologna. If they don’t I’ll be very surprised and impressed with the dedication.
Indeed 👀

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Theo is in my opinion our best player and what he offers is irreplaceable. His story is tied to Real Madrid tho and with how much bigger they are than us, I guess this is bound to happen at some point. Especially without Paolo.

I hope he delivers an incredible season for us!

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
F3uuA4RWIAANTA_

With a stadium and constant CL performances we should be in the top 10. Getting there. Our value went up 83% in a year.
These valuations are pure crap.
Debt ridden merda bleeding hundreds of millions every year are valued at 200 m more than a healthy Milan. True story

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
Unfortunately, you are forgetting about Caldara, Florenzi, Pobega and Lazetic
True but I can live with them for now given that 3 of them are Italian whereas Lazetic is still a teenager. However, I expect half of them to be given the boot before the mercato closes with the rest of the fodders.

Shiby

Bandwagon hopper
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Weah, Albertini, Maldini, Nesta, Becks
I don't think FM fb page is as rubbish as some say. Again I repeat I have nothing to do with that page. But it had some really good materials. And ways of mercato are hard to guess.

On Theo: imo he's the ONLY player we cannot replace. It's impossible to find such player, or almost. Theo gives you extra man on the pitch. When he's in form it's like having one extra player on the left.

He's an absolute world class and the wage he has now are not acceptable for such player in today's football. Let's be fair and say he prolonged cozof Paolo. Theo is a player that can earn double. And money does count.

One day, and that day will come, anything below 100+ mln is a robbery by some club.

I would not be surprised if the young Madrid fb gets to be a part of the deal if he turns out to be good.

It is an absolutely ridiculous statement and clearly the page is ran by someone who does not understand the business side of things and is a fan. There is simply no way that a sporting director would "shake hands" and agree to an exit of someone who just signed a contract and is a vital part of the team. And there is no way Theo would be promised an exit to Madrid. If we are selling, we are selling to whoever offers the most. Its just so bizzare and so many speculative things written. Why would anyone talk about a transfer market for next season when you risk of having a player that is not 100% motivated and also limit your manouvers in the future. Just so stupit. That site will write anything to mud our current management.

Also the whole "news" is written in a way that says theo will leave but maybe he wont, so they are already hedgin their bets.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Do you think Maldini was behind the Messias at CM strategy too? would put me at ease about the upcoming season
No, that has Pioli written all over it.

Pioli even played Messias in preseason. I bet Pioli fought to keep Messias harder than Tonali.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez

Respect. I have no issues with G man as backup striker. But he is old. Have to be reasonable. He is not a starter for milan. We need someone in their absolute peak.

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Is their source Facebook page?

Shiby

Bandwagon hopper
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Weah, Albertini, Maldini, Nesta, Becks
How dare you assume it's an 'our' :head: It's 2023 bro.

People should calm down and stop complaining if something is not "our" color. The third jersey is picking up steam on social media and we are being talked about.

Whole merch looks fire and its great for the club. And if you dont like it you still have an unlimited options of black and red shirts, hoodies, jerseys...just go and buy that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule