The Rumour Commode XLIII: A Cardinal Win

Who is your favorite team in the Saudi League?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

justhope

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Taremi's stats in Portugal are excellent although he does score a LOT of penalties (7 in the league last year). Also, if he wasn't in the final year of his contract I doubt we'd be interested in him. Hope Moncada knows what the fuck he's doing and we're not looking to offload him a year down the line like CDK, Origi + Lazetic.
in an ideal scenario, he shares minutes with giroud this year and from next season he is backup to a new, younger and better CF signing.

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
being blissfully ignorant of politics in my adult years has not only made me a better and more positive person (more positive, is that possible?), but it's not made me a better Milanista as well.

A huge welcome to Taremi (if he signs). I love your country's women and its food! MB is alright too, I guess.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
being blissfully ignorant of politics in my adult years has not only made me a better and more positive person (more positive, is that possible?), but it's not made me a better Milanista as well.

A huge welcome to Taremi (if he signs). I love your country's women and its food! MB is alright too, I guess.
Oh it is getting confirmed alright. He is coming. Have no doubt
If not him then it has to be gift orban.

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
in an ideal scenario, he shares minutes with giroud this year and from next season he is backup to a new, younger and better CF signing.
If Giroud can keep it up I don't think that he will leave, we will probably extend him for 1-2 years. I mean Giroud has successfully made it past mid 30s without loosing much quality, so 36, 37 or 38 isn't that much of a difference compared to decisive leaps like going from 31 to 33-34.

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
If Giroud can keep it up I don't think that he will leave, we will probably extend him for 1-2 years. I mean Giroud has successfully made it past mid 30s without loosing much quality, so 36, 37 or 38 isn't that much of a difference compared to going from 31 to 33-34.
he cant keep like this and he can only be sub if he stays even now taremi will become first team cf before oli.

Deep Fried Pizza & Chips

Probably Maldini's fault
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Savićevićic, Baresi, Rikjaard, Pippo, Desailly
When you realise we've spent loads, identified targets and landed them, most, early in the window. Improved the starting 11 and squad overall... And padre has actively fought for Krunic as our starting DM and blocked his sale

kitty-forman-debra-jo-rupp.gif

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
bqrOKZ.gif
Who is this guy ?
He is on fire :lol:

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
That would be perfect IF he doesn’t flop.

punisher

God Bless Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko
Taremi is exactrly what we need for our system.

A similar player to Giroud.

If he arrive, prepare for 2nd star.

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
he cant keep like this and he can only be sub if he stays even now taremi will become first team cf before oli.
Since Giroud is our best player so far that would be nice, but that's unrealistic to expect from Taremi to be fully able to even keep up with Giroud. But if he can offer 80-90% and help to keep Giroud´s minutes well managed it is already worth it.

Milan2012

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I was a little disappointed watching Musah Chuc and Okafor off the bench vs Torino. Definitely a gear or two behind Reijnders Loftus and Pulisic. But that might from joining the camp late.

Worried about Piolis rotation, historically its been poor and a possible cause for a lot of injuries.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Now that we're signing an "Iranian", I wish some of you would read up on our history to educate yourselves and stop pissing me off... because I see so many stupid posts in here :lol:

Persian history is extremely interesting and have influenced the whole world, and still doing. A lot of the science, poetry, philosophy that is valid today originates from Persia.

Book tips to start with:

The seminal work of Persian literature is the Shahnameh, an epic poem that recounts the history of pre-Islamic Persia or Iranshahr (Greater Iran). The Shahnameh contains 62 stories, told in 990 chapters with 50,000 rhyming couplets. It is divided into three parts—the mythical, heroic, and historical ages. Written in modern Persian, the Shahnameh is a work of poetry, historiography, folklore, and cultural identity and is a continuation of the age-old tradition of storytelling in the Near East.

Under the patronage of the Samanid dynasty, Hakīm Abul-Qāsim Firdawsī Tūsī (Ferdowsi) began his epic poem in 977, taking thirty-three years to complete it. The Shahnameh was written at a time when modern Persian had started to flourish and the structures and standards for the language were being set.

After its first appearance in 1010, the Shahnameh directly affected the epic and poetic works of all Persian speakers and writers for centuries. A number of scholars credit the continuity in modern Persian to the Shahnameh. It influenced not just Persian speakers but also the cultures of Turkic peoples in Central Asia, Azerbaijan, and the Ottoman Empire, as well as the Georgian, Kurdish, and Pashto literary traditions. The Shahnameh continues to be one of the main pillars of the modern Persian language.

Basically what I'm saying, Iran was fantastic before Arabs brought their "gift" :proud:

tonyb

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, Sheva, Maldini, Kaka, Zlatan, Zola
Which mid-table Prem teams have better midfielders than Krunic?
midtable EPL sides have midfielders worth 60mil.
Palhinha at Fulham
Nunes at Wolves
Gibbs White (linked to in the past, before "exploding")

cheick doucouré at Palace I'm guessing is better than Krunic. Even Lerma who we were linked to on a free is probably too. Olise is another baller worth 50 mil+ who we were linked to when at Reading. Was wishing at the time that we landed him

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
Taremi seems the type of brethren to really help create for Leao, Okafor, Puli and Chuk.... Aside from scoring on his own.

Really looking forward to him. Was a player I had no problem signing (aside from just WANTING a top young gun). But I can wait one more summer.

Deep Fried Pizza & Chips

Probably Maldini's fault
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Savićevićic, Baresi, Rikjaard, Pippo, Desailly
Now that we're signing an "Iranian", I wish some of you would read up on our history to educate yourselves and stop pissing me off... because I see so many stupid posts in here :lol:

Persian history is extremely interesting and have influenced the whole world, and still doing. A lot of the science, poetry, philosophy that is valid today originates from Persia.

Book tips to start with:

Basically what I'm saying, Iran was fantastic before Arabs brought their "gift" :proud:
Got to respect some national pride bro ✌️

milanheart

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I think it's going to be Florenzi. Good enough for now, can play the inverted role. At least he gets to justify his salary.
If Ballo Toure doesn't leave, we can remove him from the CL list and reintegrate him to the first team to play in Serie A only to play as a sub for Theo so that Theo can fresh for CL games

punisher

God Bless Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko
I was a little disappointed watching Musah Chuc and Okafor off the bench vs Torino. Definitely a gear or two behind Reijnders Loftus and Pulisic. But that might from joining the camp late.

Worried about Piolis rotation, historically its been poor and a possible cause for a lot of injuries.
It wasn't because the joined the camp late.

It was because the game was already buried and dusted, IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule