The Rumour Commode XLIII: A Cardinal Win

Who is your favorite team in the Saudi League?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
All well and good. 8/10 without a DM and not having calabtrash replaced.

What about italiano quotas? What are we going to do about that?

Where is the talent. Why are our scouts getting paid. If you call them that. Scots I.e.

Ryo

Billy's Right Peg
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Billy, George, Marco, Paolo, Charles, Fik, Pierre, Mike & Rafa
Betting my last dollar that this is one of the Champions League groups tomorrow:

Sevilla
Porto
Rangers
Copenhagen

Those two teams ALWAYS get a favourable draw in Europe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Swap Rangers with Milan and we peachy.

IL-Capitano

Legenda di AC Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
too many great players to list but if pushed all time favorite player: Maldini

This kind of sentiment from players is now rare. It is just one of several characteristics that made players and people like Maldini, Gattuso, Baresi and so many more (the list is very long) true Champions. The dedication and passion by players like this for Milan made the club what it is today. 👌

Forza Milan ⭐⭐❤️🖤🏆🤞🤞

CanUNoTouch

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
There are far too many to name past & present
Amrabat is also Africa Cup bound, that rules some stations out and is generally something making a player a bit more unattraktive. Imo that tournament in its current form is definitely hurting African players a bit.

Playing the Afcon to fit in European summer isn't really viable in majority of the continent.

milanheart

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Never really been bitter in the past. But this mercato has definitely left me feeling that way.
I think Taremi is a good addition but could be coming next summer for free if we truly rate him.
The more important factor is the fact we need a better midfielder though and a better CB.

Instead we've stacked out 6/7 players all of high quality in the attacking areas and left 1 top quality player through the core (CB+CM) - Only Thiaw and Reijnders are worthy of a place in the XI.
Ment or malaria?

CanUNoTouch

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
There are far too many to name past & present
Would help if it wasn't every 2 years though, or at least only every second one played in European winter.

June is the end of the first rainy season for East West and Central Africa and North Africa is too hot which leaves Southern Africa which is in its winter.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Amrabat is overrated. Yes he was good in the WC and showed real potential at Verona but anyone who has watched this guy every week will tell you he's pretty inconsistent
You watched this guy every week?

milanheart

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Come on ...i know Tomori has some fuck ups but he is still up there. Also he will always be important for EPL so if we really want an upgrade we can sell him for a lot of money to replace. Also RLC will continue to surprise everyone once he gets even more settled in. With Bennacer`s return we will have a core for the first XI but yes we do really need back ups in midfield. The good thing is our mids are versatile and we can switch from 4-3-3 to 4-2-3-1 and i think we can go even 3-5-2 (i hate it) aswell. I would force Kalulu at that RB position and bring another experienced CB along Kjaer to teach Tomori/Thiaw/Pellegrino. Also i hope Pellegrino will get some chances maybe he can turn in Thiaw
I don't know man, but i feel like this is being overblown. It is impossible to address every single issue in one Mercato. Impossible. The only reason why we look a bit short in the DM position is because of Bennacer's injury. He's injured, not dead and should be back in November. Mind you, he's already walking without crutches and in 3 months time should be fit to play. While Krunic may not be the most elegant player, he still does a tidy job. We can survive the next two months with him, Reijnders, Adli and even Loftus in an emergency situation. We need to Chill. This is the most complete and most competitive we have had in years and yet people will still find reasons to complain

Last edited:

Hitman

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Do we have any iranians on the board?

I'm 3/8th Iranian so I'll claim it.. glad to see another Middle Eastern player joining Bennacer and Adli

not sure what to expect, but glad that we have another CF besides 37 yo Giroud, who can be a very limited player even if he were in his prime

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule