The Rumour Commode XLIII: A Cardinal Win

Who is your favorite team in the Saudi League?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score

200w.gif

Last edited:

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Rafa Mir represented by Gestifute. Mendes trying to make a mends after the shitshow with Taremi?

No idea about the player, reeks of desperation.

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Rafa Mir has 6 goals/0 assists last season in primera
Taremi screwed us badly
We could have Allejo Veliz if didn’t wait for this piece of shit

CDarius

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Wasnt too hyped about Taremi....but i would have taken him 9999999x instead of this Mir guy...who the foook is that guy

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
What a shitshow.

A great mercato ruined in the last week.
Yeah, an impression of competence, savagery and targeted operations has completely fallen apart in one week.

A shame. Let's crush Roma as consolation.

theduck7

Milan Legend
Reaction score
What about every other year? How has Italian teams been doing?
Doesn’t matter, as of last year the strength of the league cannot be questioned unfortunately. These things change every season and Serie A was probably the best performing league in Europe outside the prem

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Can't wait until the derby.

'It's Rafa Leao to Rafa Mir... it's a rocket, it's a golllll! Gol gol gol gol!!!!'

Gacek

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Getting Daka on paid loan while having Origi, better player during career and better fit for our tactics (if Pioli needs someone like Taremi), is laughable and petty.
Getting Daka on paid loan without any option is plain stupid.
Can't even find proper words to say how in comparison looks Rafa Mir.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Is it not better to have Giroud alternative, than none at all?

Maybe we end up with another Origi, and that will suck. But there's also a chance we have someone who can rest Giroud which was sorely needed last season.

haditusso

PSSI Sucks
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Gattuso Gattuso Gattuso
So were getting Rafa and daka

I already forget that pica guy

Last edited:

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
Pulisic won the fucking champions league. What has this wacka achieved ? Nothing to show for in a top 4 league. This wacka did well in an amateur league and failed badly in epl. He got bullied around like he is a school boy in epl.
but you're drooling over the thought of Sesko who did well in the same amateur league and hasn't played anywhere else

giphy.webp

gioiuzza

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Is it not better to have Giroud alternative, than none at all?

Maybe we end up with another Origi, and that will suck. But there's also a chance we have someone who can rest Giroud which was sorely needed last season.

yeah I don’t understand the dramatic reactions tbh

we still had a great mercato, we look good so far on the pitch, and hopefully we’ll have someone who can give Oli a break

they don’t need to be a superstar CF to be helpful to us this season

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Can someone ask @patosheva to unblock me please? I would like to interact with this new-found image he has. Gerry has really unlocked his positive persona and I love it.

CanUNoTouch

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
There are far too many to name past & present
If he comes here I have support that prick don't I. I got no choice but I have absolutely zero faith in wacka.

The striker market is shit for everyone. You either overpay for a young talent who is unproven like United did for Hojlund or you sign someone else's cast offs. There aren't that many #9 out there. They either unproven or wrong side of 30. And as we've seen over the last decade goals been coming more from wingers/insider forwards. The #9 in some ways has gone back to being old skool be an all-rounder has to be able to do a bit of everything.

bill0621

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I’m glad Daka deal won’t materialize. I watched some of his games for Leicester, speed is his only upside. He is not a target man, he can’t hold the ball, he doesn’t press, and he shoots like CDK.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule