The Rumour Commode XLIII: A Cardinal Win

Who is your favorite team in the Saudi League?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deep Fried Pizza & Chips

Probably Maldini's fault
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Savićevićic, Baresi, Rikjaard, Pippo, Desailly
Just close the market, if any of the mess is true it's pretty pathetic... Statement before the game please wrapping up our mercatto.

We've done well, we believe in the squad blah blah, go asu those Roman twats!

Pigeon

CR7 of CEO's
Reaction score
Fav. Players
gaetano f. intrieri
You literally just wished for Tonali to score against us. Please, leave the prosecutor role to the experts.
> "imagine he scores against us" (posted by a different user btw)
> "you literally just wished for tonali to score against us"

attorneys and their way of twisting words:head:

CapitanoMaldini

With Arrogance
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Van Basten, Sheva, Nesta, Pippo, T. Silva, Kaka, Seedorf, Laudrup, Maradona,
At this point do we need to keep fkin Origi or are they fine with Giroud/Mir and Okafor?

Reaction score
Whole summer to sign a backup/prospect CF and we get to panic buy Rafa Fucking Mir... Better not to sign anybody really. Wait for winter. And fucking offload FBT and Origi for gods sake.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
Ok at least he’s tall, unlike Taremi
Fake Persian Arab is tall too. 1.87 m. Just not as tall after bending his back to read the namaz everyday. Stunted his growth.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
verona nr 4

At least you could have cut them off to prove a point

laughing-steve-harvey.gif

LemonCookies

Milan Legend
Reaction score
As an experienced Calcio expert, all that matters is Rafa Mir is hot as fuck. Please let's collect all the male models. Rejnders, Mir, everyone. I was going to add in an ugly player to be funny, but we literally don't have anyone. Even Daka is beautiful. Fuck it, can we sign both?

Whatever happens, happens. Forza Meelan ❤️🖤

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
As an experienced Calcio expert, all that matters is Rafa Mir is hot as fuck. Please let's collect all the male models. Rejnders, Mir, everyone. I was going to add in an ugly player to be funny, but we literally don't have anyone. Even Daka is beautiful. Fuck it, can we sign both?

Let's be honest, even daka's mother won't say he is beautiful.

Besides we have many ugly players. Krubitch, calabria, origi. Maybe not physically ugly but shit player = ugly.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
> "imagine he scores against us" (posted by a different user btw)
> "you literally just wished for tonali to score against us"

attorneys and their way of twisting words:head:

please play the following song to complete the Sam experience when reading the text below

Sir, did you not just write, and I quote: "i need him to celebrate like noglu did against us"?

You did, and I think Judge Judy will agree with me that your statement shows I am not twisting words, and I never do that, let alone with small text as a disclaimer.

Twisting words my ass...

Deep Fried Pizza & Chips

Probably Maldini's fault
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Savićevićic, Baresi, Rikjaard, Pippo, Desailly
random fact of the day: was showering this morning and staring at the bottles on the wall and saw this

View attachment 24693

and it made me think to myself: huh, "gentle scrub", that's a good nickname for CDK
And is that half finished sculpture of an open vagina made out of foam?

With very neat lips... I can't unsee it now...

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score

please play the following song to complete the Sam experience when reading the text below

Sir, did you not just write, and I quote: "i need him to celebrate like noglu did against us"?

You did, and I think Judge Judy will agree with me that your statement shows I am not twisting words, and I never do that, let alone with small text as a disclaimer.

Twisting words my ass...

I don't know why but I read this in Taremi's voice...

gave it even more dramatic effect :LOL:

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Exactly, if Amauri was hot people would not have freaked out everytime he went shopping in Milan

theduck7

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Bit of an anticlimactic deflating end to the market today but if we smash Roma that'll pick us up

doraemon

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka
This is about Man City but it seems that Pioli is literally copying everything that Pep is doing at City. Shows how important Mike is, and while there are some differences because we have Theo and Leao, but the general principles are exactly the same. Even the way they plan to use Doku with Pulisic is the same. Interesting stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.