The Rumour Commode XXIX: The real Maldoban era.

Which nickname do you think fits best for the Maldini and Boban duo?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
This is not happening. Cutting 4 points in 5 games is impossible for us.

Interesting how only GDM knows about the compensation and he understood about it yesterday
Di marizo is on drugs. Many people park under casa milan and couldn't spot laxalt agent and locomotiv representative except for di marzio.

Hes no longer credible at least when it comes to milan.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score

GDS: Pessina will return to milan for 6m. The player has alot of interest from Roma, Lazio and Fiorentina. Milan can decided to sell after redeeming him for a profit.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score

HDS: Rangnick working with Red Bull to terminate his contract, at Milan is all set. The three-year project envisages investments in the next market of at least 75m & half of the sales receipts. On the Rossoneri side everything is fine, despite the inevitable rumors of turbulence.

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I said it many times, Rangnick still works officially for Red Bull.
7-8M is too steep for just one year of contract, I hope there is a clause in it allowing it to be terminated for smaller compensation

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
A very interesting thread by

EdG9f7VWAAEAFm1

Tanslation:

The frequency of these massive project Redblack loans to Ross. Sport Invest. Lux, Owner AC Milan, made available to the club in just one year and a half as capital contributions, seem to go well beyond the normal daily support.

These 403M show, rather, the support of those who do not seem to have trouble injecting capital, although the FFP imposes on the deficit a limit of 5m extensible to 30M. money, these 403m, deposited not in a tied account but in that of the property.

Money that however has the same function as what UEFA demanded from the Chinese in December 2017( 165M on a tied account): cover the subsequent losses at the time estimated in a return plan such as the Voluntary Agreement, then never granted for the facts reasons.

Elliott's Milan however could not access the Voluntary Agreement as already sanctioned by UEFA. Therefore, the consent award blanket may have granted (or legitimized, if you prefer) something that otherwise could not have been granted in the light of the Sun.

Something that maybe, who knows, one tomorrow will be called SettlemAgreement, but with modes and nuances probably assimilated to those of a VoluntaryAgreement. The advantage of having entered into a secret agreement before the CAS is precisely this: no one will ever come to discover anything.

"Let's do this: I accept the exclusion of one year from the cups, so in the eyes of public opinion the FFP remains intact. But you have to give me the chance to inject as much capital as I want, and you have to give me time to get to the balance sheet."
UEFA: "deal done"

I might be wrong, but I imagine the agreement found between Milan & UEFA in the rooms of the Chateau de Bethusy. A truce that saves Nyon's face, beats the club, and cmq provides them with ways/times to review their affairs. Inside a wide-team FFP. Away from prying eyes.

it would also explain why Gazidis never misses an opportunity to emphasize the virtuous path that has taken Milan. So Elliott may have decided to find a solution only x his asset, without killing the system that, standing, acts as a cap for others.

Last edited:

Dena

Milan Veteran
Reaction score

GDS: Pessina will return to milan for 6m. The player has alot of interest from Roma, Lazio and Fiorentina. Milan can decided to sell after redeeming him for a profit.

Let Ibra stay for another year and maybe Pessina can become our new Nocerino

DeNiro

Milan Icon
Reaction score
These are decisive days for the separation between Ralf Rangnick and Red Bull: as La Gazzetta dello Sport explains this morning, the dialogue between the parties continues smoothly and an agreement should be found shortly. The severance pay is a millionaire (the future coach of Milan has gained significant bonuses in these years) and therefore it takes a little time to arrive at an agreement that satisfies everyone.

Italian media clowns making a big deal over nothing, and sucking pioli's dick as if he's a great coach ,��������

Don Italo

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
This is not happening. Cutting 4 points in 5 games is impossible for us.

Interesting how only GDM knows about the compensation and he understood about it yesterday

I think that you are forgetting that the next game we are playing Bologna and Roma is playing Inter (who is still vying for the title). If we don't miss the opportunity, this spread could be 1 pt by this weekend.

As such, let me ask you the question. Would that still make it impossible to come back on a 1pt lead by Roma with 4 games to go?

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
A very interesting thread by

EdG9f7VWAAEAFm1

But what happens when Milan starts spending money? Won't questions be asked? FFP doesn't consider non-sporting expenses anyway, so these cash injections could be used to improve facilities and hire backroom staff without being in violation of FFP.

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I think that you are forgetting that the next game we are playing Bologna and Roma is playing Inter (who is still vying for the title). If we don't miss the opportunity, this spread could be 1 pt by this weekend.

As such, let me ask you the question. Would that still make it impossible to come back on a 1pt lead by Roma with 4 games to go?

Our next fixtures look relatively easy, but there are a few tough nuts to crack like Bologna and Sassuolo. Not to forget Atalanta who are in amazing form.

On paper Roma have harder schedule, but after merda they only face teams that have nothing to play for.

In order to overtake them we need to win at least 4 games of the next 5 which is a lot. 3 wins and 2 draws may be enough too, but Roma need to lose a lot.

By the way, many of the so called insiders or 'journalists' for sport sites say that there is no issue with Ralf's contract. Let's see whether GDM is back on the scene or he will be humiliated.

Another by the way, are Bennacer and Kessie the usual double pivot of Ralf? I really hope he just fields them the way Pioli does and just be happy with it. Changing Kessie's duties is not going to be pleasant to watch.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
But what happens when Milan starts spending money? Won't questions be asked? FFP doesn't consider non-sporting expenses anyway, so these cash injections could be used to improve facilities and hire backroom staff without being in violation of FFP.
I dont think facilities has to do anything with ffp or management.

The cash injection is obvious but to what end.

Is it like planning ahead or just expenses?

theduck7

Milan Legend
Reaction score
According to reports from Sky, Rangnick still has not freed himself from Redbull, which would claim economic compensation. A penalty. It seems that the request is 7-8 million. Maybe work is being done to lower the figure or to insert a player.

Given the results the team is getting, some doubts can arise. This does not mean that AC Milan is backing down, but maybe a reflection ...

Paolo Cond?: "The penalty only now? It occurs to me Cissokho's toothache ...".

?8 mil? Who is this guy? The Messi of managers/directors? What a load of shit this is surely?

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
Let Ibra stay for another year and maybe Pessina can become our new Nocerino

Yeah, I thought the same. Resigning him for €6m would be a Nocerino-esque move. He's coming off a solid season in Serie A with 6 goals.

This move could also draw comparisons to Krunic, who was signed for about the same fee last year.

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
?8 mil? Who is this guy? The Messi of managers/directors? What a load of shit this is surely?

hey....

there's only one CR7 of directors :o

B83jc_7IUAA4Aog.jpg

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Vitiello:
Ralf Rangnick negotiates the contractual termination with Red Bull to terminate the employment early. It is a question that concerns the German manager and the famous Austrian company, Milan awaits the evolution of the facts. Rangnick has accrued a number of bonuses over the years and now before leaving Red Bull he will have to discuss the economic side and there are several million at stake. But there don't seem to be any big problems.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Rodriguez and Halilovic will return to Milan after the clubs decided not to redeem them.

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
According to reports from Sky, Rangnick still has not freed himself from Redbull, which would claim economic compensation. A penalty. It seems that the request is 7-8 million. Maybe work is being done to lower the figure or to insert a player.

Given the results the team is getting, some doubts can arise. This does not mean that AC Milan is backing down, but maybe a reflection ...

Paolo Cond?: "The penalty only now? It occurs to me Cissokho's toothache ...".

This is such a bullshit media lie not even worth commenting on. I feel sad for people who fall for it. After all these months this comes just now? :lol:
This would be the first thing they'd talk about - compensation for releasing him of his contract.

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Don't know who is this Paolo Cond?, but he is not a journalist if he thinks that Milan didn't know that Rangnick is hired by RB and needs to be released before signing for Milan:lol:

ChinaMilan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
just get it off my chest...been reading a lot but too lazy to write

1.the way we've been playing:

feels nice to have back to back wins, with character and personality.
many factors:
1. Ibra as leader makes everyone give more. always yelling, even when he fucks up lol
2. like many said, without crowd pressure it seems easier for the lads.
3. we seem to have come out out lock down the fittest side.
4. last but not least, Pioli has really simplified the roles based on their qualities. common
sense works wow

big up to players for stepping up.

2. the "Pioli should stay" debate:

simple. If it was about just changing the coach, then stick with Pioli ... this is not the case here, with Rangnick it's a change of philosophy, culture, way of operating... something i feel is long overdue ...
Maldini & Pioli did very well.

Pioli steadied the ship and has now finally turned it around. players like him (big+, i hope Rangnick is not akward like Giampaolo) ... i hope this great stint here will help him get a great job somewhere next season, with great notoriety... maybe a return to Fiorentina...or Inter, as Conte like tantrum much.

Maldini signed some great young players who will be the spine of this team for year to come...Giampaolo was his only bad spot, unfortunately a fatal one.
and this is why we need to have all parts of the club sharing the same vision ... if you (Maldini) "convince" the ownership to trust you in that direction you believe and they don't beleive so much, you better make no mistake ... at the first rough patch, which is inevitable, they would go in "see, we knew this would not work" mode.
if you share the same vision, they'll give you more time.

about media and coaches pushing for a Pioli stay by low key attacking Rangnik ... it's the least surprising thing ... that anti change, status quo culture is nothing new ... even though the league is screaming for something new.
i'm glad there are a few foreign owners kinda "forcing" change ... and hopefully there will be more ... Milan and Inter had to stand firm against Sala, push him to where he could not play his games anymore, to get that stadium project at the stage it is (even if not confirmed yet)... if Rangnick implement succefully his brand of football, not only other clubs will follow suit by hiring coaches with similar football ideas (mostly foreigners) ... but some italian coaches (at least the younger ones) will also be gravitating towards that brand ... shoutout to Gasperini who is like a pioneer of that football in Italy, at least this cycle (10-15 years)

3. Transfer Market:

assuming Rangnik, it is and his 4 4 2 as all indicators point to.

With the Partnership of Kessie-Bennacer showing promise...great balance as well.
in theory one stay a little back(Kessie) and the other moves up a bit(bennacer) but they both have such great engine that they are both everywhere ... Kessie played the role Bennacer plays and Biglia took Kessie's role of staying closer to the defence ... meaning they are interchangeable ... and they do so very well during games.
getting a Young player to slip in for 1 or another would be great... i still love Florentino even though links have cooled down.

Kjaer - Romagnoli also look good, but same thing, gotta have some young strong fast CB who'll compete with Kjaer for the spot ... great deal of Redeeming Kjaer btw

there are 2 players i'm stuck on:

ML Szoboszlai
DM Florentino

the rest of the positions i'm just chosing what i think is the best name we've been linked with ... would not ahve fomo if we don't sign them..trust Rangnick to find good alternatives

CB: Fofana over Ajer who seems a better ball player not a better defender ... Boubacar Kamara would be the dream but too expensive, i'm sure PL side would be offering 40-50m for him

RB: Dumfries over Emerson for sure

MR: Miranchuk only name i have heard for this position so far ... heard he has something of a 8m release clause in his contract which expires next summer

CF: Daka great potential...more cost effective than Jovic and Vlahovic.

6 players...on the high side...but that could be a Good 80-100 M Market .... depending on how you structure that (ie: loan w/ option/obligation for Florentino)

my 2 cents

Getting these transfers done will make us automatically competing for the title, though im with having a vice kessi or benacer over miranchuk

Super22

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I really hope Zlatan can stay for another season. Winning mentality, leadership and experience is very important in a young team.

Don Italo

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Our next fixtures look relatively easy, but there are a few tough nuts to crack like Bologna and Sassuolo. Not to forget Atalanta who are in amazing form.

On paper Roma have harder schedule, but after merda they only face teams that have nothing to play for.

In order to overtake them we need to win at least 4 games of the next 5 which is a lot. 3 wins and 2 draws may be enough too, but Roma need to lose a lot.

I agree with you that we need to hope that Roma loses 2 games while we do not lose any or at a maximum one but have 4 wins and no draws

We need to hope that Sassuolo loses this weekend so that there are more or less out of EL by the time they play against us. They have 3 players suspended this weekend against Cagliari.

Our fixtures vs Roma

Milan - Bologna vs As Roma - Inter
Sassuolo - Milan vs SPAL - Roma
Milan - Atalanta vs Roma - Fiorentina
Samp - Milan vs Torino - Roma
Milan - Cagliari - Juve - Roma

Atalanta are going to be our hardest opponent. Hopefully the loss we incurred in the first leg will fuel our players desire for a revenge.

Also by the time Roma plays Juve, the league will probably be already finished so we can expect Juve to not care about that fixture and focus on CL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule