Donnarumma
Abate-Alex-Romagnoli-Rodriguez
Kucka-Calhanoglu-Bonaventura
Paqueta
Niang-Piatek

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I don't like James. But he'd be a massive upgrade to Suso.

I think Qaas said this, but Samu ran a lot, chased, and that's what Giampaolo wants from his SS. But he also wants him to create chaos, attack, make space. Attack is not just goals and assists, but drawing attention with your movement and using possession to unsettle opposing team's gameplan.

Samu worked hard, he always does. But he offered no threat, couldn't even hold the ball up, and so he's not able to perform other aspects of an SS.

Giampaolo supporting players is the right thing to do. My problem is that Giampaolo took big risks today, mostly in Borini and Samu. When you take big risks you have to win most of them, otherwise you get fired.

Bennacer looked exciting in his cameo. He better be starting next week. I'd play Kessie, Bennacer, Paqueta with Hakan in front of them. Leao and Piatek up top.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
The Fassobelli mercato was so bad that I was really thinking if we had improved the team or not even after spending the €230M, the two mercatos after that (of Leo and now Maldini) have been slightly better than that, but not anything to make difference in the team.

I have been alarming about the situation we were going, however the positive force always made effect in this forum, with Vulture always being "the fool" for criticising management choices.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
But he also wants him to create chaos, attack, make space. Attack is not just goals and assists, but drawing attention with your movement and using possession to unsettle opposing team's gameplan.

This is what Correa will do incredibly well.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Giampaolo: "I'll move to 4-3-3"
Bobini: "Then we take James"
Giampaolo: "He is a good winger, together with Suso will take us to Scudetto"

That's the situation, we take James when we need a winger and not a trequartista now that he wants to move to 4-3-3. Commoders will once again welcome this move.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
I don't like James. But he'd be a massive upgrade to Suso.

I think Qaas said this, but Samu ran a lot, chased, and that's what Giampaolo wants from his SS. But he also wants him to create chaos, attack, make space. Attack is not just goals and assists, but drawing attention with your movement and using possession to unsettle opposing team's gameplan.

Samu worked hard, he always does. But he offered no threat, couldn't even hold the ball up, and so he's not able to perform other aspects of an SS.

Giampaolo supporting players is the right thing to do. My problem is that Giampaolo took big risks today, mostly in Borini and Samu. When you take big risks you have to win most of them, otherwise you get fired.

Bennacer looked exciting in his cameo. He better be starting next week. I'd play Kessie, Bennacer, Paqueta with Hakan in front of them. Leao and Piatek up top.

almost my thoughts, just swap Paqueta with Hakan. Hakan is much safer option in mid. Paqueta in mid is asking for trouble. Can't really win balls, makes terrible decisions with passing sometimes. Let him have his creaty in TQ.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
Niang > Samu
Kucka > Borini
Abate > Calabria
Bonaventura > Suso

Niang is shit , as much as I dislike Samu, he's at least trying and not being braindead. And Abate isnt > Calabria. Alex (at least the one we had) isnt > Musa. See , its not that youre negative that's the problem. Its your ridiculous player evaluations.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
If the fucker doesn't start Leao, Kessie and Bennacer vs Brescia, then SACK him.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
So Steven is urging all Milan fans to boycott all things Milan...

What are you guys gunna do if no signings come or no one leaves and coach starts the same team next match

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
So Steven is urging all Milan fans to boycott all things Milan...

What are you guys gunna do if no signings come or no one leaves and coach starts the same team next match

Nothing wrong with ignoring/boycotting something if it genuinely upsets you

Why willingly put yourself in a horrible mood for a prolonged period?

And if things continue this way I wouldn't really blame anyone for discontinuing support, its what year 6 of this now? People have a breaking point

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
I just saw that both Rom and Musa had over 90 successful passes, they're best in the league so far. :lol:

When your CB pair share almost 200 passes, you know you're in trouble.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
I just saw that both Rom and Musa had over 90 successful passes, they're best in the league so far. :lol:

When your CB pair share almost 200 passes, you know you're in trouble.

Devilo will be happy to hear Giampaolo's players made so much passes.

Possession over results :proud:

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Maybe you can arrange a commode ritiro Genny?

Plenty of commoders could do with some yoga and group therapy after that Udinese game.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
hey at least we didnt suffer season altering injuries as we always do against those lumberjacks :D

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
The time has come for a new commode.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule